Rx Systems, Inc. is a full-service provider of pharmacy packaging and supplies. For over 30 years, Rx Systems has helped pharmacies develop products and strategies to serve their patients better, and more efficiently. Rx Systems offers medication carts, labels, forms, bags, vials, counter supplies, and pill cards for all types of pharmacy markets, including: Retail, Institutional, Geriatric, Correctional, Hospital, and Mail Order.
Our company has prospered through reinvestment in manufacturing and distribution. In 1979, Rx Systems, Inc. was created with the intent of providing a one-stop shop for pharmacy supplies. Beginning with 2000 sq. ft. of distribution space, our company now occupies over 100,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing and warehousing space, including sites in Hanover, PA, Richardson, TX, Chandler, AZ, and our main facility in St. Charles, MO. The success of our company began with a simple slogan that still holds true today, "Customer Service is Our Business."
Rx Systems Q-Series and E-Series Medication Carts offer a unique design that allow for an additional 150 pill cards vs. our competition for a similar sized cart. Our distinctive design allows you to add capacity to an additional cart, or order a smaller cart, but still achieve the same volume as a larger cart from another supplier. Most carts are in stock and available for immediate shipment.
Rx Systems' aluminum Q-Series medication carts are all MODULAR! The E-Series steel carts are a durable and affordable option as well.
Both Series boast:
- 20% greater pill card capacity than competitor’s comparable carts!
- More standard features than similar carts in the market.
- Adjustable dividers to custom fit other systems, such as Medicine On Time®
- Hard-baked powder coat for a maintenance free, enduring finish.
- Best® lock to ensure smooth and dependable operation.
- Four different cabinet sizes and six standard configurations.
- Most orders will ship within one to two business days.
- Delivered 100% assembled and ready to use.
- Carts & Accessories mount easily with thumb screws
Med Cart Manufacturers point of Care OR, ICU, ER mobile ergonomic adjustable one touch Medical Cart Suppliers Anesthesia Cart Wholesalers pharmacy Med-Cart Distributors used leased refurbished narcotic box ergonomic touch screen point-of-care United States Med Carts specialty med bin caster used med carts unit dose LTC long pharmacy packaging supplies
RXinsider’s Virtual Job EXPOs are the perfect online destination for healthcare practitioners seeking to research and connect with leading healthcare employers throughout every practice setting. Hundreds of healthcare employers, thousands of jobs, all in one convenient location!
RXinsider currently offers Virtual Job EXPOS for the following healthcare disciplines:
Attracting more than one million visitors annually, RXinsider’s Virtual Job EXPOs are an excellent venue for employers to post career opportunities, brand their organizations, and connect with healthcare professionals throughout multiple disciplines.
Our unique Job EXPO format allows employers to not only address acute needs, but develop a proactive strategy for future needs. Please contact an RXinsider Sales Representative for advertising information: http://rxinsider.com/advertise.htm
Long term care pharmacy Nuclear / Radiopharmacy Long Term Care / LTC Clinical Hospital / Health System Home Infusion Temporary and Per-Diem Staffing Pharmacy Benefit Management / PBM Managed Care Telepharmacy Medical Science Liaison / MSL Specialty Pharmacy Management & Consulting Independent Community / Retail Chain Community / Retail Mail Order
Innovatix is the nation’s leading non-acute care group purchasing organization. Since 1993, we have been committed to providing individualized purchasing, business, and supply chain solutions to more than 16,000 members in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Our membership consists of infusion, specialty, long-term care, retail, combo shop, and mail order pharmacies; senior living facilities; behavioral healthcare facilities; independent oncologists; and K-12 schools.
Innovatix offers one of the most extensive and competitive purchasing portfolios available today. Our relationship with Premier allows members to access some of the same discount pricing that was typically available only to the nation’s largest acute care institutions. In addition, we have negotiated exceptional pricing and advantageous purchasing terms directly with vendors and manufacturers in order to cater specifically to the markets we serve. We provide our members with access to a $36 billion purchasing portfolio that comprises over 1,700 contracts through 900-plus suppliers.
Members can save on
- Brand Name & Generic Pharmaceuticals
- Blood Products
- Medical Supplies
- Capital Equipment
- Facility Maintenance & Construction
- Office & IT Supplies
- Cellular Voice & Data Services
- And more!
In addition to helping our members save money, we also offer
- Supply Chain Consulting, Spend Analysis, and Rebate Management
- Clinical Support
- Continuing Education (CE) Opportunities
- Discounts for Members’ Employees
- Unparalleled Customer Service
- Industry Tools, Publications, and Updates
Membership is FREE. Join today by visiting our website.
group purchasing organizations broad based trade profit not for profit corporation purchase group association hospital system alliance market health care industry business purchase sale utilization goods supply chain management child health gnyha services discount price cost avoidance vendor sole source contracting bundling contract Innovatix
Our business is pharmaceutical care. Our mission is positive outcomes.
Omnicare is the nation's leading provider of pharmaceutical care for seniors. Each day, our pharmacists serve more than 1.4 million residents of skilled nursing, assisted living, and other healthcare facilities in 47 states and Canada. Our services are focused on delivering the most appropriate pharmaceutical care cost effectively.
In addition to broad geographic coverage, Omnicare also provides a wide array of services designed to meet the specialized needs of the long-term care population. Customers of Omnicare Senior Pharmacy Services benefit from personalized service provided by each of its local pharmacies, including specialty unit-dose packaging, delivery, 24-hour/7-day availability, pharmacist consulting, medical records, infusion and respiratory therapy, and medical supplies. All of these services are backed by a national organization with the resources necessary to support innovation and the constant development of new services and programs.
As the nation's leading provider of pharmaceutical services to long-term care facilities, Omnicare specializes in the unique needs of the elderly. Our services are focused on improving the quality of life of the residents we serve, while reducing the cost to the payer of the pharmacy bill. Omnicare Consultant Pharmacists provide direction and oversight on all aspects of the acquisition, disposition, handling, storage and administration of drugs in long-term care facilities. To skilled nursing facilities, assisted living communities and other institutional healthcare settings, we provide the best pharmaceutical care possible, responding promptly to all staff and resident needs:
- drug therapy management by long-term care professionals expert in improving outcomes, while reducing costs
- unit-of-use medication delivery systems to ensure ease and accuracy for health care professionals and the residents they serve
- highly skilled pharmacists, nurses and reimbursement specialists to add confidence and increased efficiency to infusion (I.V.) therapy
- dedicated customer service professionals for rapid response and 24/7 emergency service
- customized quality assurance, developed by exclusive teams of regulatory experts
- complete compliance with all state and federal regulations, including OBRA-87 requirements for Medicare/Medicaid
Improving pharmaceutical care is the heart of service and program development at Omnicare. Its well honed clinical expertise has allowed Omnicare to create and expand its roster of cutting-edge clinical programs supported by technological advances to provide its clients with opportunities to improve the quality of care for the residents they serve while reducing overall healthcare costs.
LTC Long term care pharmacy services prescriptions elderly group homes assisted living nursing homes pharmacy delivery HIPAA JACHO JAHCO consulting health management geriatric infusion therapy
Metro AccessPoint™ Rx MD
Rethink Medication Delivery. Think Metro.
Closing the Loop of Medication Delivery between Pharmacy and the Patient Bedside
The Metro AccessPoint Rx MD Mobile Medication System promotes secure medication management processes from the automated dispensing cabinet or pharmacy to the patient bedside. The system interfaces with the hospital's information system, eliminating wasteful and error-prone data entry. AccessPoint Rx MD's individual locking bins ensure that medications are organized and stored for accurate delivery. By solving the weaknesses of traditional medication workstations, AccessPoint Rx MD improves nursing efficiency, enables good medication delivery practices, and avoids common workarounds like the placement of multiple patients’ medications in the same drawer or in clinicians’ pockets.
Providing Nurses the Ultimate User Experience
- Populates patient-specific, individually-locking drawers using the HL7 ADT (Admission/Discharge/Transfer) transactional data from the HIS, promoting accuracy and security
- Secures medications for multiple patients, reducing trips and time spent at the ADC
- Industry-leading power systems provide longer run times for a more efficient work flow
- Utilizes the hospital's Active Directory to allow each clinician to use the same alpha-numeric user access information used to sign on to other hospital systems
Providing the Pharmacy Unparalleled Control
- Integration between Metro’s console and the HIS to manage users and patients more efficiently
- Web-based access to AccessPoint Rx MD console allows system management from virtually anywhere
- Centralized management of users’ rights and fleet access
- Flexible fleet management and system auditing
Providing IT Team with a Hassle-Free Solution
- Cohesive hardware, software and server engineered for optimal performance
- Active Directory integration to improve user management and limit redundant systems
- HL7 compliant, ADT interface
- Low maintenance with integrated interface engine that can be configured easily to communicate with the HIS
Supporting You with Peace of Mind
Our professional services team will ensure a successful deployment of your entire AccessPoint Rx MD system. Flexible service programs and industry leading remote diagnostics tools maximize system uptime and performance.
<em>Metro ESP</em> <sup>SM</sup> <em>Services Include:</em>
- Project management, installation and training by Metro’s professional services team
- US-based phone support available 24/7
- Software updates, on-site service and replacement parts
- New remote support capabilities enable Metro to resolve issues quickly and securely without having to dispatch a technician on-site
metro flo series on mobile computer carts and medication carts. integrated mobile computer carts with wireless point-of-care solution and mobile workstations. medication management workstations with Flo 1760 and flo 1800. Flo Healthcare is uniting under Metro’s mobile computing and medication management business with Lionville and medDISPENSE.
Engineering the Safer Pharmacy
InSite® Remote Dispensing System is the first medication system designed to meet the unique challenges of Long-Term Care pharmacies, facilities, and Post-Acute Healthcare companies. InSite is the next generation of remote dispensing technology, enabling secure, automated medication dispensing on-site at long-term care facilities to deliver pharmacist-approved, ondemand medication 24/7/365. InSite quickly packages pharmacist-approved medications before each medication pass, or on-demand to facilitate new residents, First Doses, ST AT orders, and PRNs. Talyst is an award-winning company with more than 700 hospitals and integrated healthcare customers.
Long term care pharmacy and LTC technology and software for patient safety
Are you considering a technology from Asia? Why choose something outdated and obsolete? Consider the new RxSafe way of doing adherence packaging.
Are you tired of...
A limited formulary?
Costly down time counting tablets and filling canisters?
Would you like to speed up the time consuming tasks of inventory management? Wish you had more space? Are you plagued by waste, theft and diversion? Let RxSafe’s secure, scalable, technology-driven solutions help you move beyond your long-term care facility’s constraints to expand your existing services.
The RxASP line of products is designed and manufactured in the USA. Our focus is on solving your problems—accuracy, efficiency, loss, theft, diversion, inventory management and labor costs. With the exclusive RxSafe universal canister—NO MORE tray filling... EVER! Our advanced features, combined with the ability to deal directly with RxSafe, the U.S. manufacturer, guarantees you will get the best custom integration possible, every time.
Are you ready to provide a real solution to the adherence problem? RxSafe’s strip packager is your answer. For less cost than traditional vial filling, synchronize your patient’s medications and produce adherence strip packaging in as little as four square feet.
Experience RxSafe’s evolutionary leap forward in results-driven pharmacy technology. By selecting RxSafe to help you reach your goals, you’ll move into the next era in long-term pharmacy.
Remote Tablet Packaging allows pharmacies and facilities to work together. The pharmacy is able to load the machines as needed, and remotely monitor any prescription changes as required at the touch of a button. Facilities are able to dispense the medications on-site and know their residents’ meds are up-to-date, reducing costs and waste.
- Compliant on-demand packaging for immediate medication access in the nursing facility
- Cycle fill, LOA, STAT, 1st doses, discharges
- Compact footprint easily fits into small spaces with all access points on the front
- Reduce cost due to medication waste
- Improve your bottom line by decreasing urgent deliveries and reliance on backup pharmacies
- System notifies pharmacy via e-mail alerts when the remote site encounters errors
- AutoSense™ canister technology electronically verifies proper canister placement
- Login options include fingerprint biometrics, swipe card, or username/password
The ATP Series is the next generation technology for oral solid packing. TCG’s innovative and groundbreaking software addresses market needs that have never before been addressed. The ATP Series is a practical, easy to use and innovative product that will keep your pharmacy up to speed now and in the future.
- Facilitates a cost-effective alternative to blister packages with automated unit dose pouch strips
- Hands-free and high speed production of unit dose strips for cart replenishment
- Multi-med packages with medication capacity of up to 7 different medications and the ability to isolate expensive or controlled medications in individual packages in sequence with the other bags to facilitate ease of dispense as well as ease of return and control
- The unique ability to automate up to 710 medications across multiple devices handles high volume unit dose packaging needs
Conveniently package either unit dose or multi-med AdherePac™ pouches into a single CompletePac™. Organize both oral and non-oral solid medications into a single bag, organized by administration time or to help bridge the patient to the next cycle fill.
- ASSISTED LIVING – Give residents more independence by organizing all meds, both oral and non-oral solids, in a single bag by administration time with clear instructions right on the bag.
- DISCHARGE – Handle patient discharge from hospitals and surgery centers by including all necessary medications to last the patient until they see their primary care provider
- DAILY ORDERS & LEAVE OF ABSENCE – Ensures patient compliance throughout their LOA with optimal convenience for the patient and the family
Pharmacy Automation, Pharmacy Workflow Solutions, TCGRx, Unit Dose Technology, Pharmacy Barcoding, Long Term Care
Over 600 institutional pharmacies – LTC, Specialty, DME, and Compounding – pharmacies experience reduced costs, higher productivity and profits, better customer service, and improved compliance with Integra’s pharmacy software solutions. Integra’s open platform ensures seamless integration with industry-leading pharmacy information systems and third-party technology. In-house support teams ensure that each customer receives the attention they need.
DocuTrack, the industry’s leading workflow and content management system, provides a comprehensive repository to organize, route, and retrieve healthcare documents. DocuTrack’s open architecture allows integration to your existing technologies and becomes your one stop reference for all pharmacy communications. Benefits of DocuTrack include:
- Simple search: Quickly look up orders using Rx#, patient or facility ID, and user defined fields or your pharmacy system. Resolves customer issues quickly and instantly track orders.
- Document history: Track editing user, notes, annotations, and record all page level details (fax, print, and email history).
- Automated routing: Route forms and documents with intelligent document import rules, as well as static and dynamic barcodes.
- NCPDP 10.6 Compliant:The eRx Module provides control over how you receive and process electronic prescriptions.
- Audit Assist:Expedite audits with instant search and batch retrieval of orders to easily validate, export, or print.
DeliveryTrack, the only purpose-built pharmacy delivery management solution,over sees every aspect of the delivery process with electronic signature capture, real-time delivery data, and route optimization. Available on the economical, easy-to-use Android platform, benefits of DeliveryTrack include:
- Low cost: The Android platform supports BYOD (bring-your-own-device) for budget-friendly devices choices, and low entry costs and overall cost of ownership.
- Signature capture: Capture electronic signature, role of signee, and time of delivery at each stop for fully qualified manifest generation.
- Item verification: Barcode scan at each stage in the delivery process to ensure the correct items go on route and are delivered at each stop.
- Vehicle tracking: Drivers can get turn-by-turn directions while you monitor their location and progress with real-time GPS reporting, and maintain a complete route history.
- Barcode scanning: Scan at any level of granularity (tote, manifest, or Rx) to produce a detailed and fully-qualified proof of delivery. Barcode assets, inventory, or forms to more efficiently track these items through the delivery process.
- Integration: Tight bi-directional integration with major pharmacy information systems and DocuTrack, and interface with UPS delivery system.
Logix is the industry’s first true business automation tool. Integrated with DocuTrack, Logix can automate repetitive, time-consuming tasks and store business rules.
Logix gives you the tools; you decide where to apply automation. Logix can:
- Remember business rules and procedural requests from individual customers
- Handle time-consuming fax follow up on refills and clarifications
- Auto-populate commonly used forms and instantly fax them with one click
For example, handling Refill Requests can be completely automated: from initial fax back, multiple refaxing attempts, and matching facility response with the original document. At first glance, Refill Requests appear to be a simple, standard process. But a pharmacy does it hundreds of times per day, multiplied by 10-20 initial clicks, plus follow-ups, plus resends. The end result is hours of time to do what, on the surface, looks like a very simple process.
Now imagine clicking one button and letting Logix handle the initial fax, and every fax retry, until that document is received into DocuTrack and collated with the original order – all with no staff intervention.
ICFS (Integra Cloud Fax Service)
Integra provides a comprehensive cloud-based fax solution that eliminates the need for expensive fax boards. With never-busy service, full redundancy, and instant scalability ICFS is a complete solution that fully virtualizes your fax processes and serves as your backup and disaster recovery solution.
- Experience seamless fail over capability with automatic rollover.
- Stay compliant with HIPAA certified transport.
- Save money with no charge for connection attempts.
- Provide uninterrupted service to your customers with increased fax intake capabilities.
- Accommodate business growth with the infinite capacity and scalability of cloud-based services.
- Prevent information loss due to natural and man-made disasters with secure backup and redundancy.
- Eliminate fax costs including hardware, maintenance, carrier, and long-distance and toll charges.
For those looking to simply supplement their existing fax configuration Integra offers FaxDR (Disaster Recovery). Integra FaxDRis an add-on that integrates into your existing fax server as a fail-over for fax lines during peak demand times, or in case of a natural disaster. If faxes are down or there is an outage, all faxes will be forwarded directly into your server via a secure internet connection. This allows you to consistently receive and send faxes so your customers never know there’s a problem.
ICFS and Integra FaxDR are suitable for the needs of any size pharmacy looking for alternatives to traditional faxing solutions.
docutrack delivery track pharmacy software integra electronic signature document management long term care specialty pharmacy HME DME
RxKey® by KeyCentrix™
Pharmacy Software that Thinks Like a Pharmacist
TheRxKey® Pharmacy Management Software is a robust system with a wide range of functionality focused on improving efficiency, enhancing safety and increasing profitability. RxKey’s built-in work queue is highly customizable to meet your unique business needs. Consistent navigation and screen layouts throughout RxKey make the system easy to learn and use. Strategic business resources, including dispensing verification, accounts receivable intelligence, reimbursement monitoring and advanced query tools, support advancing patient care outcomes. This innovative solution alsohas built-in LTC and specialty care capabilities.With our integrated flexTRAX Point of Sale, we offer a complete solution for your pharmacy. In addition, KeyCentrix’ consultative approach is focused on understanding the dynamic needs and goals of each customer with a level of service and expertise unlike anything available in the industry. KeyCentrix delivers more than software – contact us today for an interactive RxKey demo or to learn more.
Long Term Care Prescription Services LTC Pharmacy Jobs Medication Outsourcing for Nursing Homes medicare medicaid skilled nursing facilities group homes assisted living resident pharmaceutical hospice home care services home infusion outsourcing Long Term Care Prescription Services LTC Pharmacy Jobs Medication Outsourcing for Nursing Homes medicare medicaid skilled nursing facilities group RxKey
Drug Package offers Long Term Care Medication Carts in a wide range of configurations and styles to best accommodate the procedures used by dispensing pharmacists; the practical consideration of storage and flexibility demanded by caregivers. Drug Package top-quality carts have been carefully engineered for dependability with minimum maintenance, designed with pleasing style and are offered at attractive, economical pricing. We offer several "Punch-Card" Cart configurations, allowing appropriate storage and your choice of the cart most appropriate for your facility and procedures.
MEDICATION CARTS FROM DRUG PACKAGE
- Cart Styles and Finishes to Compliment your Decor
- Available in a Variety of Sizes and Configurations
- Durable and Easy to Use
- Increase Med Pass Safety for both Patient and Facility
STANDARD OR CUSTOM CART FEATURES AVAILABLE
- Slide Out Writing Surfaces
- Trash Container with or without Lids
- Narcotic Boxes
- Adjustable Card Divider Systems
DRUG PACKAGE MEDICATION CARD CHOICES
- Blister Counts from 7 to 90 Days
- Blister Sizes from Small to Extra Large
- One Piece Cards or Cards with Blister Insert
- Heat or Cold Seal Cards
In addition to Medication Carts, Drug Package offers a complete line of Medication Blister Cards, Sealing Equipment, Prescription Labels, Pharmacy Bags, Vials, Apothecary Supplies, HangUp Bags and more.
Med Cart Manufacturers point of Care OR, ICU, ER mobile ergonomic adjustable one touch Medical Cart Suppliers Anesthesia Cart Wholesalers pharmacy Med-Cart Distributors used leased refurbished narcotic box ergonomic touch screen point-of-care United States Med Carts specialty med bin caster used med carts unit dose LTC long packaging supply