Are you considering a technology from Asia? Why choose something outdated and obsolete? Consider the new RxSafe way of doing adherence packaging.
Are you tired of...
A limited formulary?
Costly down time counting tablets and filling canisters?
Would you like to speed up the time consuming tasks of inventory management? Wish you had more space? Are you plagued by waste, theft and diversion? Let RxSafe’s secure, scalable, technology-driven solutions help you move beyond your long-term care facility’s constraints to expand your existing services.
The RxASP line of products is designed and manufactured in the USA. Our focus is on solving your problems—accuracy, efficiency, loss, theft, diversion, inventory management and labor costs. With the exclusive RxSafe universal canister—NO MORE tray filling... EVER! Our advanced features, combined with the ability to deal directly with RxSafe, the U.S. manufacturer, guarantees you will get the best custom integration possible, every time.
Are you ready to provide a real solution to the adherence problem? RxSafe’s strip packager is your answer. For less cost than traditional vial filling, synchronize your patient’s medications and produce adherence strip packaging in as little as four square feet.
Experience RxSafe’s evolutionary leap forward in results-driven pharmacy technology. By selecting RxSafe to help you reach your goals, you’ll move into the next era in long-term pharmacy.
RxKey® IRP by KeyCentrix™
Transforming Pharmacy Management
RxKey IRP (Independent Retail Pharmacy) Pharmacy Management Software is a diverse system with a wide scope of functionality focused on improving efficiency, enhancing safety and increasing profitability. Customizable workflow, consistent screen layouts and simple navigation allow for ease of implementation. The strategic business resources found in RxKey IRP include dispensing verification, accounts receivable intelligence, reimbursement monitoring and advanced query tools. This innovative solution also has built in LTC and specialty care capabilities. KeyCentrix software is designed to empower clients with business intelligence tools and central or remote processing abilities to advance patient care outcomes.
Long Term Care Prescription Services LTC Pharmacy Jobs Medication Outsourcing for Nursing Homes medicare medicaid skilled nursing facilities group homes assisted living resident pharmaceutical hospice home care services home infusion outsourcing Long Term Care Prescription Services LTC Pharmacy Jobs Medication Outsourcing for Nursing Homes medicare medicaid skilled nursing facilities group RxKey
Experience the PharMerica Difference
Our commitment to forward-thinking practices saves our customers time and money while enhancing the health, safety and well-being of facility residents. This dedication makes PharMerica a market leader in customer service and satisfaction. With 80 regional pharmacies and more than 220,000 patients in our care, PharMerica's experience in long-term care and alternate care patient populations spans 20 years.
With full service PharMerica, our customers benefit from:
- 24-hour, 7-day availability, with daily and stat deliveries, giving facility staff and residents access to medications and assistance, day or night.
- Medication dispensing and compliance drug packaging in modified unit dose systems including blister card, unit dose strip and multi-dose.
- Innovative patient care solutions to Medication Management and Clinical Management that eliminate manual pharmacy processes.
- Geriatric-specific consulting through our proprietary ConsultPro™ clinical program that ensures facility compliance as well as safe, cost-effective drug regimens.
- Compliance, quality and cost containment programs supported by our Specialized Long-Term Care Formulary geriatric formulary and customized Medication Management Summary drug utilization reports.
- Extensive educational opportunities through PharMerica Customer University (PCU) to help facilities retain staff and keep them informed about the latest health issues.
- Pharmacy management for corporations to optimize costs, improve operational efficiency and promote organization-wide consistency.
- Infusion therapy, Medicare Part B products/billing, medical records, and online billing to satisfy the need for a complete pharmacy solution.
For more information about the products and services provided by PharMerica, please visit the links provided below.
pharmerica long term care services infusion service distribution solutions management operation processing medication dispensing pharmacy nursing home group home assisted living prescription LTC
Engineering the Safer Pharmacy
InSite® Remote Dispensing System is the first medication system designed to meet the unique challenges of Long-Term Care pharmacies, facilities, and Post-Acute Healthcare companies. InSite is the next generation of remote dispensing technology, enabling secure, automated medication dispensing on-site at long-term care facilities to deliver pharmacist-approved, ondemand medication 24/7/365. InSite quickly packages pharmacist-approved medications before each medication pass, or on-demand to facilitate new residents, First Doses, ST AT orders, and PRNs. Talyst is an award-winning company with more than 700 hospitals and integrated healthcare customers.
Long term care pharmacy and LTC technology and software for patient safety
RNA Pharmacy Solutions
Helix Pharmacy System
The Most Complete LTC Pharmacy System Ever Offered
As the original developer of long-term care pharmacy management software for independent institutional pharmacies, RNA continues working toward the future, leading the industry with innovative technology. The Helix Pharmacy System provides a complete pharmacy solution for your closed door or combo pharmacy.
Helix is fast and easy to use. Its intuitive design and logical content layout make training easy for your staff.
Productivity-enhancing tools and an efficient user interface were shaped by pharmacists like you! Our pharmacists understand the service benefits of increased speed and accuracy, giving a competitive edge for your business.
- E-Prescribing via Surescripts
- Flexible Prescription Processing
- Productive Workflow Module
- Integrated Document Imaging
- Extensive Medical Records
- Perpetual Inventory
- Interfaces with many third party vendor for packaging machines, remote dispensing, document imaging, and consulting software.
- A.M.O.S. Facility Web Portal
- eRxRequest Facility Refill Application
- eManifest Electronic Delivery Solution
- Guaranteed In-House Data Conversions
Use the Request Information link below to submit your contact information and if you choose Helix within two months of your first demo you will receive $2,500 credit toward your system price.
RNa Health information systems, LTC software, ePrescribing, Pharmacy Software, AR Pharmacy Software, Pharmacy workflow software
Our business is pharmaceutical care. Our mission is positive outcomes.
Omnicare is the nation's leading provider of pharmaceutical care for seniors. Each day, our pharmacists serve more than 1.4 million residents of skilled nursing, assisted living, and other healthcare facilities in 47 states and Canada. Our services are focused on delivering the most appropriate pharmaceutical care cost effectively.
In addition to broad geographic coverage, Omnicare also provides a wide array of services designed to meet the specialized needs of the long-term care population. Customers of Omnicare Senior Pharmacy Services benefit from personalized service provided by each of its local pharmacies, including specialty unit-dose packaging, delivery, 24-hour/7-day availability, pharmacist consulting, medical records, infusion and respiratory therapy, and medical supplies. All of these services are backed by a national organization with the resources necessary to support innovation and the constant development of new services and programs.
As the nation's leading provider of pharmaceutical services to long-term care facilities, Omnicare specializes in the unique needs of the elderly. Our services are focused on improving the quality of life of the residents we serve, while reducing the cost to the payer of the pharmacy bill. Omnicare Consultant Pharmacists provide direction and oversight on all aspects of the acquisition, disposition, handling, storage and administration of drugs in long-term care facilities. To skilled nursing facilities, assisted living communities and other institutional healthcare settings, we provide the best pharmaceutical care possible, responding promptly to all staff and resident needs:
- drug therapy management by long-term care professionals expert in improving outcomes, while reducing costs
- unit-of-use medication delivery systems to ensure ease and accuracy for health care professionals and the residents they serve
- highly skilled pharmacists, nurses and reimbursement specialists to add confidence and increased efficiency to infusion (I.V.) therapy
- dedicated customer service professionals for rapid response and 24/7 emergency service
- customized quality assurance, developed by exclusive teams of regulatory experts
- complete compliance with all state and federal regulations, including OBRA-87 requirements for Medicare/Medicaid
Improving pharmaceutical care is the heart of service and program development at Omnicare. Its well honed clinical expertise has allowed Omnicare to create and expand its roster of cutting-edge clinical programs supported by technological advances to provide its clients with opportunities to improve the quality of care for the residents they serve while reducing overall healthcare costs.
LTC Long term care pharmacy services prescriptions elderly group homes assisted living nursing homes pharmacy delivery HIPAA JACHO JAHCO consulting health management geriatric infusion therapy
RXinsider’s Virtual Job EXPOs are the perfect online destination for healthcare practitioners seeking to research and connect with leading healthcare employers throughout every practice setting. Hundreds of healthcare employers, thousands of jobs, all in one convenient location!
RXinsider currently offers Virtual Job EXPOS for the following healthcare disciplines:
Attracting more than one million visitors annually, RXinsider’s Virtual Job EXPOs are an excellent venue for employers to post career opportunities, brand their organizations, and connect with healthcare professionals throughout multiple disciplines.
Our unique Job EXPO format allows employers to not only address acute needs, but develop a proactive strategy for future needs. Please contact an RXinsider Sales Representative for advertising information: http://rxinsider.com/advertise.htm
Long term care pharmacy Nuclear / Radiopharmacy Long Term Care / LTC Clinical Hospital / Health System Home Infusion Temporary and Per-Diem Staffing Pharmacy Benefit Management / PBM Managed Care Telepharmacy Medical Science Liaison / MSL Specialty Pharmacy Management & Consulting Independent Community / Retail Chain Community / Retail Mail Order
DRIVEN BY LIGHT, VERIFIED BY BARCODE
The ATP Series is the next generation technology for oral solid packing. TCG’s innovative and ground breaking software addresses market needs that have never before been addressed. The ATP Series is a practical, easy to use and innovative product that will keep your pharmacy up to speed now and in the future.
TCGRx offers pharmacy optimization across space, labor, and inventory. As demands on pharmacy have become increasingly more difficult to manage solutions have been offered to address the individual areas of need. TCGRx is the only company that looks at all facets of the pharmacy to bring a total solution that addresses today’s needs while leaving options open for the future.
Proven, Reliable, State of the Art…
Unit Dose and Multi-Dose Automation for all pharmacy settings and sizes.
Long Term Care and Assisted Living:
- The ATP-Series can facilitate a cost effective alternative to blister packages with automated unit dose pouch strips
- Hands free and high speed production of unit dose strips for box replenishment
- Multi-dose packages with medication capacity of up to 7 different medications and the ability to isolate expensive or controlled medications in individual packages in sequence with the other bags to facilitate ease of dispense as well as ease of return and control
- The unique ability to automate up to 710 medications across multiple devices handles high volume unit dose packaging needs
Hospital, Corrections, Clinics:
- TCGRx offers an ATP device that is suitable to the specific needs of any pharmacy. With the ability to scale from 256-320-384 medications, formulary can be added as needed.
- AUTOMATED, HANDS FREE, TABLETOP PACKAGER: The ATP-71 has been developed as an automated tabletop packager at an affordable price. It is the first of its kind on the market to offer entry level automation for any size hospital or pharmacy.
Pick To Light Technology
BEACON (Optical Positioning System) Storage and Retrieval System
The BEACON System is a powerful tool that will allow the pharmacy to grow and add new services, control inventory and optimize workflow
- Optimizes space, labor and inventory
- Adds more capacity
- Modular for easy reconfiguration
- Increases Accuracy
Pharmatecture: Pharmacy Design
- TCG offers a full line of revolutionary high density storage. Our unique shelving and drawer systems allow us to optimize workflow, space, and inventory control.
- TCG employs a team of pharmacy designers and industrial engineers who can help with the integration of automation or storage and retrieval solutions that will meet the business needs of the pharmacy.
- Reduce your storage space by 50%
WHETHER YOU ARE ABOUT TO PURCHASE OR HAVE PURCHASED PHARMACY AUTOMATION or STORAGE AND RETRIEVAL SYSTEMS, TCGRx can be a valuable consultant and solutions provider for your pharmacy.
Pharmacy Automation, Pharmacy Workflow Solutions, TCGRx, Unit Dose Technology, Pharmacy Barcoding, Long Term Care
The AHP Group helps the LTC and Alternative Care market meet the challenges that they face day to day with our comprehensive suite of services.
Consulting and Packaging Validation and Operational Review: An in-depth review of the pharmacies’ current process in meeting their Unit Dose packaging requirements. The result of the review is providing the pharmacy’s management team a roadmap to packaging and recommendations based on the review findings, therefore creating a best packaging practice for that individual pharmacy. Additionally, AHP conducts a Formulary Utilization, which is a complete review of the pharmacies’ formulary and estimated monthly usage. This assists in determining how to effectively manage the inventory and ordering process and, in regards to Unit Dose packaging, creating the most effective model for the pharmacy. Benefits; reducing shortages, last minute packaging demands, and eliminates the turnaround concerns of outsourced packaging solutions.
Unit Dose Packaging Equipment: AHP can provide the packaging equipment options to best fit an institutional healthcare facility.
- Liquid Packaging equipment in Cups
- Oral Solids packaging in Pouches (also available in a Robot ready configuration)
- Blister Cards 2X5 count
- Over Wrap solutions (also available in a Robot ready configuration)
Solutions Implementation: Once the institutional healthcare facility has determined the solution or process that best fits their operation, AHP Group will assist in implementing the model of choice. The AHP Packaging Resource Center has the resources in Outsourcing Services & Packaging Equipment, making AHP a complete solutions provider for your Unit Dose needs.
Packaging Services: Our state of the art pharmaceutical grade packaging centers can provided POC bar coded packaging for RX, OTC and nutritional products, including the following:
- C-II through C-V
- Antibiotic packaging
- Oral Solids, Oral Liquids, Oral Syringes
- Non-sterile Powder (from 3 grams to 29 grams) pouches
Multiple Supply Channel Options: We can work with your current primary wholesaler, or provide you with alternate supply channel options through the AHP licensed wholesale distribution supply channels. The AHP packaging centers are FDA & DEA certified with fully compliant Certified Pedigree Tracking, Certified Good Manufacturing Practices, and Approved Standard Operating Procedures. PATIENT SAFETY is our only goal!
AHP Group: an integrated Pharmaceutical Resource and Packaging Solutions Center
HSSA Packaging Solutions Serving the Institutional & Pharmaceutical Industries