Medication non-adherence increasingly threatens public health. Pharmacists are positioned to address this problem and improve patient outcomes, but they are often bogged down by manual tasks. That’s why we’re introducing our vision of the Autonomous Pharmacy. Our goal is to move pharmacists to the center of patient care where they can practice at the top of their license, using a combination of advanced automation, data intelligence, and service solutions. You can replace manual, error-prone tasks with more accurate, efficient processes through solutions like our advanced blister card packaging automation and patient engagement software.
Omnicell is uniquely positioned to offer our valued pharmacy partners an unprecedented suite of patient care solutions for long-term growth and sustainability.
Save Time, Enhance Engagement, and Grow Script Volumes With Patient Communications
Omnicell’s Multilingual Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and refill reminder solutions increase patient access to the pharmacy 24/7.
- Deliver real-time, relevant messaging based on the patient’s communication preference.
- Automate refill requests and pharmacy information, such as pharmacy hours, specials, etc.
- Maximize profitability by increasing prescription sales, improving medication adherence, and reducing return to stock rates.
- Improve your patients’ adherence and increase script volume by ensuring that they are filling their prescriptions on time.
- Achieve 70% acceptance in automated suggested refills.
Omnicell offers an enhanced interactive voice response (IVR) option that is secure, flexible, scalable, and hosted. This IVR solution provides an agile platform to reduce costs, add innovative features, and increase functionality to improve the patient experience, without the need for onsite hardware.
Achieve a Holistic View of Patients On a Single Platform
Omnicell Patient Engagement is the most comprehensive and customizable solution which helps guide and track patient interactions and enables the pharmacist to more effectively deliver interventions to help improve medication use. Features within Omnicell’s Patient Engagement platform include:
- Omnicell Medication Synchronization (Med Sync): Uses predictive analytics to identify and enroll patients with chronic medications to pick up their meds once a month in order to raise Proportion of Days Covered (PDC) Scores, reduce Direct-and-Indirect Remuneration (DIR) fees, and retain more patients.
- Omnicell MTM (Medication Therapy Management): Supports an efficient way to improve patient outcomes and reduce healthcare costs for regional and national chains seeking payer channel expansion and maximized pharmacy services profitability.
- Omnicell Targeted Patient Interventions: Delivers proactive outreach methods at the right time to high-value, at-risk patients to drive improved adherence and outcomes through ongoing patient engagement.
- Omnicell Immunization Solutions: Enhances vaccination workflow, allowing pharmacies to drive sales by targeting eligible patients for immunization interventions such as flu, pneumonia, shingles, and more.
Differentiate With Solutions Proven to Improve Patient Adherence
SureMed® by Omnicell® Multimed Blister Cards clearly organize multiple medications in an easy-to-follow format that provides instant visual reinforcement of what to take and when.
- Increase medication adherence and improve patient outcomes.
- Offering SureMed Multimed Blister Cards helps set your pharmacy apart from the competition.
- Card customization and free marketing tools to help grow your business.
Increase Hand-Packing Accuracy and Gain More Patients
Guided Packing is a web-based application that provides a high-level of confidence in packing accuracy.
- Creates consolidated label with patient information and medication dosing instructions.
- Integrates with pharmacy management systems (PMS).
- Utilizes the SureMed® Class B certified perforated blister cards.
Maximize Revenue and Decrease Expenses With Automation
The VBM 200F is the only small-footprint automation that efficiently and accurately fills and checks SureMed Multimed Blister Cards.
- Free up pharmacy staff and reduce operating expenses by filling, checking, and sealing 40+ cards an hour.
- Uses unparalleled and proven vision technology to verify every medication for each individual blister before the card is filled.
- Get the competitive advantage to easily scale business to improve patient outcomes.