In 2014 Protenus garnered its first customer by applying compliance analytics and artificial intelligence to stop drug diversion and ensure patient privacy. In a short six years, prestigious organizations recognized how Protenus performs as an employer and how its technology ranks in the industry.
The following documents Protenus standing as an employer and as a technology provider:
• Protenus achieved certification from Great Place to Work® for 2019-2020.
• Forbes selected Protenus for its list of America’s best startup employers for 2020.
• Modern Healthcare recognized Protenus as one of the 2020 best places to work in healthcare.
• Black Book Research awarded Protenus as a top health information exchange vendor.
• KLAS named Protenus as a category leader in patient privacy monitoring in 2020.
• Healthcare Informatics selected Protenus for its Innovator Award.
• CB Insights listed Protenus on its Digital Health 150 ranking of promising digital health companies in the world.
• Gartner called Protenus the cool vendor of 2019.
The honors noted above demonstrate Protenus’ commitment to its employees and their dedication to the effective delivery of patient care. The team carries out its work through award-winning solutions that reduce risk in the healthcare industry.
This post is related to:Opioid Stewardship & Drug Diversion Prevention