Health Care Logistics
Carts & Accessories Keep Contents Secure, Ready
From code carts to treatment carts, anesthesia carts and more, Health Care Logistics offers an extensive line of durable, dependable crash carts and mobile workstations that keep supplies organized and secure, yet ready at a moment’s notice. Choose from hundreds of accessories to improve efficiency and accessibility without compromising your budget. Maneuverability, reliability and storage are just a few of the features you’ll find standard on every crash cart we sell.
Cart accessories focus on security, organization and accessibility and include everything from crash cart boxes, lids and dividers to foam inserts, security bags and security seals. In-stock or specially designed labels and vinyl graphics help maximize productivity by making it easy to identify drawer contents, departments and types of equipment. We make it easy for you to know exactly what’s inside your cart at any time, any place and in any situation!
Visit us online to learn about our full inventory of cart solutions and find out how to build your cart to match your requirements. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, our talented team of product experts is ready to help!
Surplus Equipment Company
RxShelving.com is a division of Surplus Equipment Company; a leading distributor of Lozier Pharmacy Shelving, Flex Rx Shelving, Pharmacy Cabinets, and Store Fixtures. We created RxShelving.com to provide an easy to use, one stop shop for all your retail and pharmacy fixture needs.
We offer a complete line of mobile transport solutions for the hospital, healthcare and education markets from Waterloo Health Care, Phoenix, and Lakeside, names you can trust for quality and dependability. Our healthcare carts come in a variety of drawer and compartment configurations to fit most any storage situation.
A few of our models include:
Punch Card Medication Cart
Punch card dispensing carts allow maximum flexibility for 30 days of medication and patient supplies. This Key Locking Half Sized Pill Card Cart, holds up to 300 6"x9" pill cards. 2-locking, 2-swivel casters enable you to place this cart where you need it.
Choose from common configurations or let us design your perfect cart. Our treatment carts come in 3 drawer to 6 drawer models and 16 colors. These carts can be customized to fit your needs. Drawer and lock options along with free dividers in every drawer make these carts the economical choice.
Cassette Dispensing Carts
Cassette dispensing offers exceptional flexibility for patients in maximum bed environments. Constructed for durability and long-term use. Cassette drawers slide out for easy loading in the pharmacy. With our centralized locking you will never have to reach down to unlock the cart again! Tamper resistant key locking system. Just a simple flick of your wrist will unlock the 3" drawers and cassettes.
We offer convenient online ordering or we would be happy to take your order over the phone!
Please visit our website for further information.
RXhelving JCAHO compliant JAHCO compliance patient safety companies suppliers Long term Care retail hospital outpatient counseling center RXhelving displays cosmetic book displays office panels compounding are sink opening a new pharmacy addition used and surplus RXhelving
Long Term Care Medication Carts, Medication Furniture and In Room Resident Medication Cabinets
The Harloff Company has been building carts for over 50 years. We offer the most complete line of medication carts available today designed to meet industry requirements for sizes and packaging options. Harloff designs long term care carts and in room cabinets for medication storage, as well as correctional medication carts and pharmacy med carts.
Our line of medication furniture carts and in room resident cabinets provides facilities with the opportunity to embrace culture change with an attractive alternative to traditional medication carts. Designed to look like a piece of furniture with an internal design and proven locking system that will last.
The in-room resident medication cabinets are offered in two models and decorative door fronts. The cabinets serve 1 or 2 residents with a capacity of 40 punch cards. The slam lock provides an easy one hand open and close and both cabinets provide a work area.
Punch Card medication carts continue to be our top sellers. Capacities range from 240 cards to 600 plus cards. We have small med carts that serve group homes, assisted living and small long term care units. Our larger medication carts allow the busiest nursing units to carry all their supplies with them during medication passes.
Bin Carts offer an economic option to cassette carts and come with bin size choices. Our bin medication cart option provides an easy solution for strip packaging, PACMED®, AutoMed®, OPUS®, Vials, bottles and cassettes. Bin carts are available in either dual column or single column design.
Harloff Unit Dose medication carts are adaptable to hold other types of medication packaging. Provide the height, width and depth of your packaging and we will provide a divider option.
Our specialty packaging carts have been designed to meet the needs of a variety of packaging to include Medicine-On-Time®, Opti-Pak®, and 4” tall plastic bins that hold AutoMed® or PACMED. We have the capability to manufacture MOT® Med carts, and Dispill® Med Carts.
Located in Colorado Springs Colorado, Harloff carts are built in the U.S.A. Our Long Term Care Correctional Sales Team will be happy to help you with your cart decision.
Wood Look, medication Furniture, Medicine on time, MOT, Vinyl coated aluminum, wood laminate, DISPILL, dis pill, assisted living cart, furniture cart, wood medication cart, wooden medication cart, wooden med cart, wood med cart, Medication cabinet, resident room cabinet , med cab, medicine cabinet, medicine cab, patient cabinet, patient medication cabinet, resident cabinet, resident med cabinet, resident medication cabinet, wall mounted, in wall mounted, punch card cabinet, room cabinet, medication box, med box, medicine box, patient room cabinet, , resident room furniture, furniture cabinet, wood look med cabinet, medication dispensing cabinet, medication storage, culture change, med pass, pioneer network, unit dose packaging cabinet, Strip packaging cabinet, automated packaging cabinet, multi dose packaging cabinet, Dispill, Multi Dose, Multidose, Dispill Systeme, dosette, Dis pill, Specialty packaging, Dispill medication cart, dispill med cart, blister pack, blister cell, bubble pack, pharmacy cart, medication packaging, calendar card system, 7 day supply, 14 day supply, 30 day supply Medicine-on-time, mobile medication cart
Rx Systems, Inc. is a family owned manufacturer and full-service provider of pharmacy packaging and supplies that provides independent community and institutional pharmacies with quality products including MEDICATION CARTS, Rx labels, bags, vials, and pill cards.
Our company has prospered through reinvestment in manufacturing and distribution. In 1979, Rx Systems, Inc. was created with the intent of providing a one-stop shop for pharmacy supplies. Beginning with 2000 sq. ft. of distribution space, our company now occupies over 150,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing and warehousing space, including sites in Hanover, PA, Richardson, TX, Gilbert, AZ, and our main facility in St. Charles, MO. The success of our company began with a simple slogan that still holds true today, "Customer Service is Our Business."
Rx Systems Medication Carts are produced with a wider base that allows for an additional 150 pill cards versus similar sized carts from other manufacturers. The design allows you to add capacity to an additional cart or order a smaller cart while still realizing the same volume as a larger cart from another supplier. Most carts are in stock and available for immediate shipment.
Rx Systems' aluminum medication carts are all MODULAR!
- Modular design allows you to replace a part (dented end panel or drawer front, etc.), versus the entire cart.
- 20-35% greater pill card capacity than competitor’s comparable carts!
- Four different cabinet sizes with standard cream finish or three stylish woodlike finishes.
- Adjustable dividers to custom fit other systems, such as DISPILL, Strip Packs, and Medicine On Time®
- Carts& Accessories mount easily with thumb screws
- Best® lock to ensure smooth and dependable operation.
- Most orders will ship within 1-2 business days.
- Delivered 100% assembled and ready to use.
- Hard-baked powder coat for a maintenance free, enduring finish.
Med Cart Manufacturers point of Care OR, ICU, ER mobile ergonomic adjustable one touch Medical Cart Suppliers Anesthesia Cart Wholesalers pharmacy Med-Cart Distributors used leased refurbished narcotic box ergonomic touch screen point-of-care United States Med Carts specialty med bin caster used med carts unit dose LTC long pharmacy packaging supplies
Extended Care Systems (ECS) brings together software and hardware to make medication distribution more safe and efficient for long term care.
Market-leading medication and point of care carts, automated packaging solutions, and the most advanced, user friendly eMAR and EMR software available today…
Technology Improving Healthcare
- Designed for punch card and automated packaging systems, ECS’s medication carts combine durable, lightweight construction with ergonomic, nurse-friendly accessories. Easily adapted to barcode medication administration workstations, ECS medication carts will provide years of trouble-free, maintenance -free use. Available in six different models to satisfy any distribution system or nursing unit size, these carts are a cost-effective, sensible way to distribute medications in a long term care setting.
- iMAR, the Next Generation of eMAR, automates the most critical part of the medication administration process, the med pass. Supporting barcode med administration or traditional systems, iMAR provides real time connectivity to the pharmacy to insure orders are correct, accurately documented, and never missed. iMAR forever eliminates recaps, missed doses, and uncharted outcomes. With its fully tested bidirectional interface to all major pharmacy systems, iMAR provides unmatched functionality to all members of the medication distribution team.
Point of Care Carts
- Utilizing technology requires multiple user platforms and ECS has solutions to fit almost any need. Workstations can support laptops, flat panel monitors, or tablets and bring technology to the bedside, treatment room, activity center, or any part of the facility. Lightweight, durable and built to withstand daily use in the most challenging of environments, these carts are a sensible, cost-effective way to deploy new software applications and equipment throughout the extended care setting.
Extended Care Systems brings years of experience to the design, support and implementation of hardware and software in long term care environments. Other offerings include automated packaging solutions as well as EMR software, including ADL’s and MDS compliance. Click the link below for more information…Technology Improving Healthcare.
Drug Package, Inc.
Drug Package offers Long Term Care Medication Carts in a wide range of configurations and styles to best accommodate the procedures used by dispensing pharmacists; the practical consideration of storage and flexibility demanded by caregivers. Drug Package top-quality carts have been carefully engineered for dependability with minimum maintenance, designed with pleasing style and are offered at attractive, economical pricing. We offer several "Punch-Card" Cart configurations, allowing appropriate storage and your choice of the cart most appropriate for your facility and procedures.
MEDICATION CARTS FROM DRUG PACKAGE
- Cart Styles and Finishes to Compliment your Decor
- Available in a Variety of Sizes and Configurations
- Durable and Easy to Use
- Increase Med Pass Safety for both Patient and Facility
STANDARD OR CUSTOM CART FEATURES AVAILABLE
- Slide Out Writing Surfaces
- Trash Container with or without Lids
- Narcotic Boxes
- Adjustable Card Divider Systems
DRUG PACKAGE MEDICATION CARD CHOICES
- Blister Counts from 7 to 90 Days
- Blister Sizes from Small to Extra Large
- One Piece Cards or Cards with Blister Insert
- Heat or Cold Seal Cards
In addition to Medication Carts, Drug Package offers a complete line of Medication Blister Cards, Sealing Equipment, Prescription Labels, Pharmacy Bags, Vials, Apothecary Supplies, HangUp Bags and more.
Med Cart Manufacturers point of Care OR, ICU, ER mobile ergonomic adjustable one touch Medical Cart Suppliers Anesthesia Cart Wholesalers pharmacy Med-Cart Distributors used leased refurbished narcotic box ergonomic touch screen point-of-care United States Med Carts specialty med bin caster used med carts unit dose LTC long packaging supply
Anton / Bauer MPS
Established in 1970, Anton/Bauer is the leader in design, manufacturing, and testing of mobile power systems for use in the medical market. With more than 40 years of experience, Anton/Bauer has gained an unrivaled understanding of battery system technology and power management. In 2000, Anton/Bauer received an Emmy Award for "Outstanding Achievement in Engineering Development" for its mobile power systems used in film and broadcast.
Anton/Bauer takes a consultative approach to provide the highest quality and most reliable power systems available, anywhere. When you choose Anton/Bauer, we review your power requirements and recommend the most efficient solution to meet your budget/performance goals.
Anton/Bauer MPS provides the most reliable and efficient HotSwap system on the market.
- 100% mobility: The cart is never plugged into charge
- Infection Control: Simple design for easy cleaning
- Reduces hallway clutter because the cart is always mobile (JACHO likes this)
- Significantly reduced weight
- Batteries replaced in years not months
- Reduced overall capital equipment costs
- Compatible: Works with existing battery management software
- Fits any medical cart or workstation on wheels
MPS-4 Multi-Chemistry Power System
"The last integral power system that you will ever need to buy"
- Accepts multiple battery chemistries with one device, plug and play
- Simultaneously charge batteries while the cart is in use
- Fast charging 85% within 2-hours, 100% within 3.5-hours
- Change batteries packs in minutes: Reduces cart downtime
- 400-800 Watt-Hours of continuous run-time
- Remote Fuel Gauging
Anton/Bauer refurbishment service replaces cart batteries with the highest quality cells available on the market.
- Reliable and consistent runtimes
- Three year life span
- Low Maintenance
- Charged batteries while remaining operable
Interactive® Charging System
Patented charging systems that communicate with batteries to ensure maximum runtime and cycle life.
- Charge Anton/Bauer NiMh, Li-Ion, Li-po, LiFe and any other chemistry with one single device
- Combines the most efficient control circuitry with a detailed communication protocol
- Ensures that the appropriate charge and termination algorithms are used
- Ability to accommodate complex charging requirements with a simple firmware update rather than a charger replacement.
PROVEN MOBILE POWER SYSTEMS - ALWAYS ON
Anton / Bauer MPS on medication carts and mobil computer carts. batteries with hot swap system and refurbish service. interactive charging systems, multi chemistry battery system technology and power management.