Long Term Care Medication Carts, Medication Furniture and In Room Resident Medication Cabinets
The Harloff Company has been building carts for over 50 years. We offer the most complete line of medication carts available today designed to meet industry requirements for sizes and packaging options. Harloff designs long term care carts and in room cabinets for medication storage, as well as correctional medication carts and pharmacy med carts.
Our line of medication furniture carts and in room resident cabinets provides facilities with the opportunity to embrace culture change with an attractive alternative to traditional medication carts. Designed to look like a piece of furniture with an internal design and proven locking system that will last.
The in-room resident medication cabinets are offered in two models and decorative door fronts. The cabinets serve 1 or 2 residents with a capacity of 40 punch cards. The slam lock provides an easy one hand open and close and both cabinets provide a work area.
Punch Card medication carts continue to be our top sellers. Capacities range from 240 cards to 600 plus cards. We have small med carts that serve group homes, assisted living and small long term care units. Our larger medication carts allow the busiest nursing units to carry all their supplies with them during medication passes.
Bin Carts offer an economic option to cassette carts and come with bin size choices. Our bin medication cart option provides an easy solution for strip packaging, PACMED®, AutoMed®, OPUS®, Vials, bottles and cassettes. Bin carts are available in either dual column or single column design.
Harloff Unit Dose medication carts are adaptable to hold other types of medication packaging. Provide the height, width and depth of your packaging and we will provide a divider option.
Our specialty packaging carts have been designed to meet the needs of a variety of packaging to include Medicine-On-Time®, Opti-Pak®, and 4” tall plastic bins that hold AutoMed® or PACMED. We have the capability to manufacture MOT® Med carts, and Dispill® Med Carts.
Located in Colorado Springs Colorado, Harloff carts are built in the U.S.A. Our Long Term Care Correctional Sales Team will be happy to help you with your cart decision.
Wood Look, medication Furniture, Medicine on time, MOT, Vinyl coated aluminum, wood laminate, DISPILL, dis pill, assisted living cart, furniture cart, wood medication cart, wooden medication cart, wooden med cart, wood med cart, Medication cabinet, resident room cabinet , med cab, medicine cabinet, medicine cab, patient cabinet, patient medication cabinet, resident cabinet, resident med cabinet, resident medication cabinet, wall mounted, in wall mounted, punch card cabinet, room cabinet, medication box, med box, medicine box, patient room cabinet, , resident room furniture, furniture cabinet, wood look med cabinet, medication dispensing cabinet, medication storage, culture change, med pass, pioneer network, unit dose packaging cabinet, Strip packaging cabinet, automated packaging cabinet, multi dose packaging cabinet, Dispill, Multi Dose, Multidose, Dispill Systeme, dosette, Dis pill, Specialty packaging, Dispill medication cart, dispill med cart, blister pack, blister cell, bubble pack, pharmacy cart, medication packaging, calendar card system, 7 day supply, 14 day supply, 30 day supply Medicine-on-time, mobile medication cart
Surplus Equipment Company
RxShelving.com is a division of Surplus Equipment Company; a leading distributor of Lozier Pharmacy Shelving, Flex Rx Shelving, Pharmacy Cabinets, and Store Fixtures. We created RxShelving.com to provide an easy to use, one stop shop for all your retail and pharmacy fixture needs.
We offer a complete line of mobile transport solutions for the hospital, healthcare and education markets from Waterloo Health Care, Phoenix, and Lakeside, names you can trust for quality and dependability. Our healthcare carts come in a variety of drawer and compartment configurations to fit most any storage situation.
A few of our models include:
Punch Card Medication Cart
Punch card dispensing carts allow maximum flexibility for 30 days of medication and patient supplies. This Key Locking Half Sized Pill Card Cart, holds up to 300 6"x9" pill cards. 2-locking, 2-swivel casters enable you to place this cart where you need it.
Choose from common configurations or let us design your perfect cart. Our treatment carts come in 3 drawer to 6 drawer models and 16 colors. These carts can be customized to fit your needs. Drawer and lock options along with free dividers in every drawer make these carts the economical choice.
Cassette Dispensing Carts
Cassette dispensing offers exceptional flexibility for patients in maximum bed environments. Constructed for durability and long-term use. Cassette drawers slide out for easy loading in the pharmacy. With our centralized locking you will never have to reach down to unlock the cart again! Tamper resistant key locking system. Just a simple flick of your wrist will unlock the 3" drawers and cassettes.
We offer convenient online ordering or we would be happy to take your order over the phone!
Please visit our website for further information.
RXhelving JCAHO compliant JAHCO compliance patient safety companies suppliers Long term Care retail hospital outpatient counseling center RXhelving displays cosmetic book displays office panels compounding are sink opening a new pharmacy addition used and surplus RXhelving
Rx Systems, Inc. is a family owned manufacturer and full-service provider of pharmacy packaging and supplies that provides independent community and institutional pharmacies with quality products including MEDICATION CARTS, Rx labels, bags, vials, and pill cards.
Our company has prospered through reinvestment in manufacturing and distribution. In 1979, Rx Systems, Inc. was created with the intent of providing a one-stop shop for pharmacy supplies. Beginning with 2000 sq. ft. of distribution space, our company now occupies over 150,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing and warehousing space, including sites in Hanover, PA, Richardson, TX, Gilbert, AZ, and our main facility in St. Charles, MO. The success of our company began with a simple slogan that still holds true today, "Customer Service is Our Business."
Rx Systems Medication Carts are produced with a wider base that allows for an additional 150 pill cards versus similar sized carts from other manufacturers. The design allows you to add capacity to an additional cart or order a smaller cart while still realizing the same volume as a larger cart from another supplier. Most carts are in stock and available for immediate shipment.
Rx Systems' aluminum medication carts are all MODULAR!
- Modular design allows you to replace a part (dented end panel or drawer front, etc.), versus the entire cart.
- 20-35% greater pill card capacity than competitor’s comparable carts!
- Four different cabinet sizes with standard cream finish or three stylish woodlike finishes.
- Adjustable dividers to custom fit other systems, such as DISPILL, Strip Packs, and Medicine On Time®
- Carts& Accessories mount easily with thumb screws
- Best® lock to ensure smooth and dependable operation.
- Most orders will ship within 1-2 business days.
- Delivered 100% assembled and ready to use.
- Hard-baked powder coat for a maintenance free, enduring finish.
Med Cart Manufacturers point of Care OR, ICU, ER mobile ergonomic adjustable one touch Medical Cart Suppliers Anesthesia Cart Wholesalers pharmacy Med-Cart Distributors used leased refurbished narcotic box ergonomic touch screen point-of-care United States Med Carts specialty med bin caster used med carts unit dose LTC long pharmacy packaging supplies
Rubbermaid Medical Solutions
At Rubbermaid Medical Solutions, we are passsionate about improving patient care. That is why we've adopted open platform capabilities on all of our mobile carts, providing quick set-up and faster deployment to the patient floor. To address top nursing concerns, all of our mobile carts feature compact base designs which make maneuvering around the patient's bedside a little easier. Through our products and services our resounding goal is to increase your capacity to care.
Rubbermaid Medication Carts incorporate essential nursing features in a compact Work Station while ensuring medications and supplies stay organized and secure at the point of care.
Medication Carts (AC Power)
AC Powered Medication Carts are suited for users running a LCD monitor with a small CPU such as mini-pc's, thin clients, and notebook computers (in closed position) which can be housed under the work surface.
Medication Carts (for Self-Powered Devices)
Medication Carts for Self Powered Devices are a lighter and less expensive option suited for facilities using notebooks or tablet PC's. These carts include a power system that runs cart specific operations such as the power lift and electronic locking system.
Mini-Med Module (Non-Powered / with Motion C5 bracket)
The Mini-Med Module redefines medication administration with a high capacity yet compact format that ensures medications and supplies stay organized and secure to the point of care.
A mounting bracket for the Motion C5 tablet, provides a convenient way to access and capture clinical data at the point of care.
Medication Expansion Pack
With its compact base, flexible drawer system, and advanced security, our new Medication Expansion Pack creates a hybrid of traditional computer and medication carts maximizing nursing efficiency, technology adoption, and patient safety.
Our products are designed and tested to provide exceptional performance year after year, building on the trust users have come to expect from Rubbermaid.
Rubbermaid Medical Solutions, Medication Cart companies, rubbermaid medication carts. Ac powered dc powered self powered devices non powered. Rubbermaid mini med module non powered motion c5 bracket medication expansion pack. Medication carts nursing work stations mobile computer carts with rubbermaid.
Anton / Bauer MPS
Established in 1970, Anton/Bauer is the leader in design, manufacturing, and testing of mobile power systems for use in the medical market. With more than 40 years of experience, Anton/Bauer has gained an unrivaled understanding of battery system technology and power management. In 2000, Anton/Bauer received an Emmy Award for "Outstanding Achievement in Engineering Development" for its mobile power systems used in film and broadcast.
Anton/Bauer takes a consultative approach to provide the highest quality and most reliable power systems available, anywhere. When you choose Anton/Bauer, we review your power requirements and recommend the most efficient solution to meet your budget/performance goals.
Anton/Bauer MPS provides the most reliable and efficient HotSwap system on the market.
- 100% mobility: The cart is never plugged into charge
- Infection Control: Simple design for easy cleaning
- Reduces hallway clutter because the cart is always mobile (JACHO likes this)
- Significantly reduced weight
- Batteries replaced in years not months
- Reduced overall capital equipment costs
- Compatible: Works with existing battery management software
- Fits any medical cart or workstation on wheels
MPS-4 Multi-Chemistry Power System
"The last integral power system that you will ever need to buy"
- Accepts multiple battery chemistries with one device, plug and play
- Simultaneously charge batteries while the cart is in use
- Fast charging 85% within 2-hours, 100% within 3.5-hours
- Change batteries packs in minutes: Reduces cart downtime
- 400-800 Watt-Hours of continuous run-time
- Remote Fuel Gauging
Anton/Bauer refurbishment service replaces cart batteries with the highest quality cells available on the market.
- Reliable and consistent runtimes
- Three year life span
- Low Maintenance
- Charged batteries while remaining operable
Interactive® Charging System
Patented charging systems that communicate with batteries to ensure maximum runtime and cycle life.
- Charge Anton/Bauer NiMh, Li-Ion, Li-po, LiFe and any other chemistry with one single device
- Combines the most efficient control circuitry with a detailed communication protocol
- Ensures that the appropriate charge and termination algorithms are used
- Ability to accommodate complex charging requirements with a simple firmware update rather than a charger replacement.
PROVEN MOBILE POWER SYSTEMS - ALWAYS ON
Anton / Bauer MPS on medication carts and mobil computer carts. batteries with hot swap system and refurbish service. interactive charging systems, multi chemistry battery system technology and power management.
Drug Package, Inc.
Drug Package offers Long Term Care Medication Carts in a wide range of configurations and styles to best accommodate the procedures used by dispensing pharmacists; the practical consideration of storage and flexibility demanded by caregivers. Drug Package top-quality carts have been carefully engineered for dependability with minimum maintenance, designed with pleasing style and are offered at attractive, economical pricing. We offer several "Punch-Card" Cart configurations, allowing appropriate storage and your choice of the cart most appropriate for your facility and procedures.
MEDICATION CARTS FROM DRUG PACKAGE
- Cart Styles and Finishes to Compliment your Decor
- Available in a Variety of Sizes and Configurations
- Durable and Easy to Use
- Increase Med Pass Safety for both Patient and Facility
STANDARD OR CUSTOM CART FEATURES AVAILABLE
- Slide Out Writing Surfaces
- Trash Container with or without Lids
- Narcotic Boxes
- Adjustable Card Divider Systems
DRUG PACKAGE MEDICATION CARD CHOICES
- Blister Counts from 7 to 90 Days
- Blister Sizes from Small to Extra Large
- One Piece Cards or Cards with Blister Insert
- Heat or Cold Seal Cards
In addition to Medication Carts, Drug Package offers a complete line of Medication Blister Cards, Sealing Equipment, Prescription Labels, Pharmacy Bags, Vials, Apothecary Supplies, HangUp Bags and more.
Med Cart Manufacturers point of Care OR, ICU, ER mobile ergonomic adjustable one touch Medical Cart Suppliers Anesthesia Cart Wholesalers pharmacy Med-Cart Distributors used leased refurbished narcotic box ergonomic touch screen point-of-care United States Med Carts specialty med bin caster used med carts unit dose LTC long packaging supply
Metro AccessPoint™ Rx MD
Rethink Medication Delivery. Think Metro.
Closing the Loop of Medication Delivery between Pharmacy and the Patient Bedside
The Metro AccessPoint Rx MD Mobile Medication System promotes secure medication management processes from the automated dispensing cabinet or pharmacy to the patient bedside. The system interfaces with the hospital's information system, eliminating wasteful and error-prone data entry. AccessPoint Rx MD's individual locking bins ensure that medications are organized and stored for accurate delivery. By solving the weaknesses of traditional medication workstations, AccessPoint Rx MD improves nursing efficiency, enables good medication delivery practices, and avoids common workarounds like the placement of multiple patients’ medications in the same drawer or in clinicians’ pockets.
Providing Nurses the Ultimate User Experience
- Populates patient-specific, individually-locking drawers using the HL7 ADT (Admission/Discharge/Transfer) transactional data from the HIS, promoting accuracy and security
- Secures medications for multiple patients, reducing trips and time spent at the ADC
- Industry-leading power systems provide longer run times for a more efficient work flow
- Utilizes the hospital's Active Directory to allow each clinician to use the same alpha-numeric user access information used to sign on to other hospital systems
Providing the Pharmacy Unparalleled Control
- Integration between Metro’s console and the HIS to manage users and patients more efficiently
- Web-based access to AccessPoint Rx MD console allows system management from virtually anywhere
- Centralized management of users’ rights and fleet access
- Flexible fleet management and system auditing
Providing IT Team with a Hassle-Free Solution
- Cohesive hardware, software and server engineered for optimal performance
- Active Directory integration to improve user management and limit redundant systems
- HL7 compliant, ADT interface
- Low maintenance with integrated interface engine that can be configured easily to communicate with the HIS
Supporting You with Peace of Mind
Our professional services team will ensure a successful deployment of your entire AccessPoint Rx MD system. Flexible service programs and industry leading remote diagnostics tools maximize system uptime and performance.
<em>Metro ESP</em> <sup>SM</sup> <em>Services Include:</em>
- Project management, installation and training by Metro’s professional services team
- US-based phone support available 24/7
- Software updates, on-site service and replacement parts
- New remote support capabilities enable Metro to resolve issues quickly and securely without having to dispatch a technician on-site
metro flo series on mobile computer carts and medication carts. integrated mobile computer carts with wireless point-of-care solution and mobile workstations. medication management workstations with Flo 1760 and flo 1800. Flo Healthcare is uniting under Metro’s mobile computing and medication management business with Lionville and medDISPENSE.
Health Care Logistics
Carts & Accessories Keep Contents Secure, Ready
From code carts to treatment carts, anesthesia carts and more, Health Care Logistics offers an extensive line of durable, dependable crash carts and mobile workstations that keep supplies organized and secure, yet ready at a moment’s notice. Choose from hundreds of accessories to improve efficiency and accessibility without compromising your budget. Maneuverability, reliability and storage are just a few of the features you’ll find standard on every crash cart we sell.
Cart accessories focus on security, organization and accessibility and include everything from crash cart boxes, lids and dividers to foam inserts, security bags and security seals. In-stock or specially designed labels and vinyl graphics help maximize productivity by making it easy to identify drawer contents, departments and types of equipment. We make it easy for you to know exactly what’s inside your cart at any time, any place and in any situation!
Visit us online to learn about our full inventory of cart solutions and find out how to build your cart to match your requirements. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, our talented team of product experts is ready to help!
Create More Secure and Efficient Medication Administration
How secure are medications once they leave the automated dispensing cabinet (ADC)? The Omnicell Savvy™ mobile medication workstation enables you to increase medication security and nurse efficiency.
- Wirelessly links in real time to the Omnicell ADCs.
- Includes Anywhere RN™ remote medication management software, allowing nurses to remotely manage medications in quieter areas where they are less likely to be interrupted.
With Savvy, nurses can make a single trip to the ADC for multiple patients, reducing steps and leaving more time for patient care. When interruptions do occur during a med pass, nurses have peace of mind knowing that medications are secured in patient-assigned locking drawers.
- Shortens waiting times at the ADC—Nurses saw 33% decrease in ADC medication removal time (1)
- Allows remote requests for ordering, returning, and wasting of medication
- Increases medication accountability between the ADC and patient bedsides
- Eliminates manual drawer labeling—patient drawers are automatically assigned
- Increases patient safety with independently locking drawers—simply scan the patient ID bar code to unlock patient-specific drawer
- Ensures 24/7 availability with hot-swappable batteries—eliminates plug-in recharging
Savvy is part of Omnicell’s Unity platform of solutions that share a single database, helping to eliminate redundant data entry that can lead to errors.
(1) Data collection from cabinet log file analysis.
Medication Carts, Dispensing Technology, Nursing Station Med Carts, Mobile Computer Carts, omnicell, cart mobility, medication security, mobile carts
RXinsider is now on Pinterest!
Are you a fan of Pinterest? Follow RXinsider’s multiple business units encompassing over 50 pharmacy-specific Pinterest Boards. Browse and re-pin content from 20Ways publications, the Pharmacy Platinum Pages Buyer’s Guide, preceptor recognitions, continuing education apps, and more!
RXinsider Pinterest Social Media