AmerisourceBergen Technology Group
RxWorks Suite Pharmacy Automation and Efficiency
RxWorks Suite, from the AmerisourceBergen Technology Group, combines the most advanced prescription fulfillment technology with innovative products and services to help pharmacies:
- Generate more productivity from everything and everyone in the pharmacy.
- Increase medication safety and prescription volume.
- Manage operating costs, as well as growth in new markets or new patient care areas.
- Improve the work environment and your return on investment.
We take a comprehensive, integrated approach to improving your pharmacy throughout. No other automation company offers more efficiency-enhancing capabilities:
- Scalable automation and robotic dispensing systems for all pharmacy environments: hospital inpatient and outpatient, retail, long-term care, assisted living, central fill and mail order, remote dispensing
- Operational analysis
- Flexible layout and design services
- Ergonomic storage and retrieval systems
- Workflow software for complete medication dispensing management
- Customer-focused training
For more information about the products and services provided by AmerisourceBergen, please visit the company website provided below.
labeling high-speed scripts/hr secure inventory control substances cassettes baker cell multi-dose unit dose retail hospital long term care compliance administration customer support IVR integration POS integration cross contamination accurate
Helping Pharmacies Optimize Prescription Fulfillment and Patient Outcomes
Innovation is a leading provider of Pharmacy Intelligence™, pharmacy automation, and high volume pharmacy systems to the retail, hospital, federal healthcare, and mail order pharmacy markets. Our PharmASSIST® and RxSafe® family of pharmacy automation and process optimization solutions enable all types of pharmacies to increase operational efficiency, enhance patient safety, and provide a higher quality of patient care. Leveraging our unparalleled Pharmacy Intelligence™, pharmacies can right-size their automation, map out an attainable growth path, and optimize their entire operation, all while developing an ROI that validates their decision before investing.
Scalable Solutions that Grow With Your Pharmacy
Scalability truly defines our products. Each product is a building block to the next. You can start with the basics with any PharmASSIST product or combination of products to address your immediate requirements. Then as your prescription volumes grow and your requirements evolve, you can leverage your existing automation and upgrade with minimal operational disruption and complete compatibility with all your existing systems.
|PharmASSIST High Volume Solutions
||Custom designed high volume systems employing various robotics technologies, counting technologies, conveying, compliance packaging, and pack-and-ship technologies, all driven by our PharmASSIST Symphony high volume workflow and operational management software
||Workflow and operational management software (standard and high volume versions)
||Workflow and operational management software and cabinet-based counting technology
||Cabinet-based counting technology
||Countertop counting scale
||Countertop visual counting technology
||Robotic storage and retrieval technology
Intelligent Dispensing Drives Prescription Throughput
The Model 4 dispenser is the cornerstone of all our dispensing technologies and a key component of our Pharmacy Intelligence initiatives. The Model 4 stores, counts, and dispenses all types of tablet/capsule medications – all simultaneously – within our cabinet-based, robotic, and high volume solutions.
- Breakthrough Falcon Detection™ technology, self calibrates the counting of new medications, enabling you to add new medications to dispensers immediately without making software-controlled or mechanical adjustments.
- Delivers in-depth analysis by capturing all dispenser activity in conjunction with our PharmASSIST Symphony database and providing actionable data to our Pharmacy Intelligence.
Smart Strategy Powered by Pharmacy Intelligence
Pharmacy Intelligence is our unique combination of application-based data analytics, computer-animated process simulation, and Lean Six Sigma process analysis.
- Assesses operational risk, optimizes system designs and processes, and accurately forecasts results.
- Delivers substantiated answers before you invest in automation and helps you avoid incurring the costs of implementing and then changing a live system.
Saves you invaluable time, resources, and capital, and gives you complete confidence in your system design, growth path, and automation decisions.
Professional Services Optimize Pharmacy Operations
Our Professional Services team helps you achieve your business goals by optimizing your pharmacy fulfillment-related processes. Using proven project management and development methodologies combined with unmatched workflow, operations, and technology experience, our team deepens our understanding of your pharmacy operation and provides solutions to help you achieve tangible results.
- Pharmacy Intelligence
- Lean Six Sigma (Workflow Analysis and Process Optimization)
- System Configuration Analysis and Optimization
- Custom Software Development
- Advanced Reporting
- Advanced Training
- IT Analysis and Optimization
MTS Medication Technologies
Pharmacy automation using robotic technology.MTS Medication Technologies is an international manufacturer of medication adherence packaging systems and pharmacy automation serving pharmacies in the long-term care, assisted living, correctional facility, and community markets. MTS solutions enhance the overall quality of care by reducing administration errors while improving clinical outcomes.
OnDemand® automation is designed to improve accuracy, reduce labor costs and streamline pharmacy workflow when packaging single dose and mulitmed blister cards.. Using OnDemand, pharmacies can package medications on an on demand basis as orders are received rather than pre-packaging in anticipation of future requirements. This reduces the capital investment pharmacies must make in medication inventories, resulting in improved cash flow.
- OnDemand® Accuflex® combines proven MTS Medication Technologies OnDemand technology utilizes Fanuec robotics for accurate and efficient automation with the flexibility to fill a variety of medication dispensing systems.
- The OnDemand® Express II™ further optimizes robotics on a linear platform to prove high-speed, accurate fulfillment of single dose punch cards and reclaimable packaging. Express II pharmacy automation allows the larger long-term care pharmacy to consolidate their packaging operations, optimizing overhead and operational efficiency.
- OnDemand® 400 for RxMap® is the first pharmacy automation equipment system designed specifically for multi-med adherence packaging. This efficient system uses OnDemand technology to dispense multiple medications for a single patient quickly and accurately and in a fraction of the time it would take to do it manually.
Contact us today to discover how MTS Medication Technologies can provide pharmacy automation to help you make the most of your pharmacy’s resources.
pharmacy automation companies robotics prescription processing technology pharmacy robotic dispensing system workflow management medication error prevention dispensing Scriptpro SP 200 SP100 Parata rds pacmed Innovation dispensing error reduction efficient high volume bio JHACO filling robot small footprint financing auto counting labeling high-speed scripts/hr secure inventory control substances cassettes baker cell multi-dose unit dose retail hospital
Increase your profitability and productivity with secure, automated robotic storage & retrieval for retail pharmacies
RxSafe is the leader in automated, high density robotic storage and retrieval of stock bottles. Our products represent an evolutionary leap in pharmacy automation technology. Rather than simply automating fast-moving drugs, we provide secure robotic storage and retrieval for your entire pharmacy inventory.
How do we accomplish this? Stock bottles are stored behind locked doors and driven by a patented robot driven by proprietary software that will interface with your existing PMS. This allows you to:
RxSafe tracks your inventory in real-time, so you can know what and when to reorder, so you won’t be opening a second bottle, and so you know when to return drugs for credit. All this means less money sitting on your shelf, and more money to your bottom line.
Pharmacy staff waste untold hours on unnecessary and repetitive tasks like walking back and forth putting inventory away, filling canisters, checking if a particular drug is available for a customer, or counting CIIs. All of these tasks are handled effectively and efficiently by RxSafe, allowing you and your staff to focus on improving patient outcomes.
And, when you’re busy, the RxSafe really shines. Users report that a single operator can routinely fill up to 100 scripts per hour accurately.
While there are all sorts of reasons that inventory ‘disappears’, none of those reasons are good. Employee theft, miscounts from the supplier, stocking errors, or the absolute worst case—a filling error. RxSafe knows what should be in stock, and ensures that it is.
Decrease Space Required for Storage
RxSafe allows you to choose the right size solution for your pharmacy. Up to 5,400 native prescription containers fit in less than 40 square feet of space, or as few as 900 stock bottles in 10 square feet. If your space is tight, or there’s better use for the space, RxSafe is the solution.
Join the other independents, hospitals, clinics, military and institutional pharmacies that have selected RxSafe in the quest for a better pharmacy.
Pharmacy automation, rxsafe, robotic storage & retrieval for retail pharmacies
Metro’s MedDispense Series
Metro's MedDispense Series provides decentralized automated medication dispensing systems for health care facilities nationwide. Our systems are known for their low cost and high-capacity yet compact design.
The dispensing automation that most facilities desire is simply out of their price range. The MedDispense Series delivers an affordable, robust system that even the smaller hospital can afford. Our systems use the latest interface technology, ensuring revenue capture as well as JCAHO compliance at a surprising low cost.
Compared to other vendors, our systems are undoubtedly the most affordable on the market today as well as the simplest to use.
- allow nursing access to medications with pharmacy control via centralized server
- reduce medication errors
- eliminate missing doses
- eliminate manual charge functions with interface functionality
- ensure accurate dispensing with profile interface
- enable freestanding functionality when network connectivity not feasible
Our software is the most intuitive dispensing system software available on the market today. Our systems were developed by healthcare professionals committed to keeping training simple while delivering extensive functionality. Nurses can typically be trained on our systems in less than 5 minutes.
Full interface functionality is also available through the HL7 standard, including ADT, billing, profile, inventory, and formulary.
Because implementation issues that are involved with HL7 interface projects usually require custom development and extensive site analysis, MedDispense employs a team of analysts to serve as HL7 interface implementation specialists. These specialists will work with the medical facility and third party vendor developers on HL7 interface projects from the initial design phase until the interface is installed and in production.
Med-Dispense decentralized automated medication dispensing systems for health care facilities JCAHO compliance reduce medication errors ensure accurate dispensing with profile interface interface functionality available through the HL7 standard, including ADT, billing, profile, inventory, and formulary.
Engineering the Safer Pharmacy
AutoPharm® Enterprise, a powerful software platform, manages your inventory across your health system. Its enterprise-wide inventory management system helps our customers with accurate drug tracking, simplifying workflow processes and improving efficiency. The software platform allows you to manage your complete pharmacy inventory from arrival in the pharmacy to the patient care area. AutoPharm Enterprise also helps you to reduce medication waste by adopting package-sharing and centralized distribution methods. The solution provides a complete view of purchasing, dispensing and productivity data ensuring inventory and drug shortages are more effectively managed. Talyst is an award-winning company with more than 700 hospitals and integrated healthcare customers.
pharmacy automation companies robotics prescription processing technology pharmacy robotic dispensing system workflow management medication error prevention dispensing Scriptpro SP 200 SP100 Parata rds pacmed Innovation dispensing error reduction efficient high volume bio JHACO filling robot AutoPack™
AutoLabel™ AutoSplit 340B Kirby Lester Tablet Counters Barcode to Dose™ Solution AutoPharm® with AutoCarousel™
Dossette is a pharmacy automation solutions provider. We provide automated product and prescription handling technology and software that will greatly improve workflow and labor constraints in your pharmacy operation.
With a variety of different automation models available, Dossette will transform your pharmacy from a labor-intensive collection of disparate automation components to a cohesive integrated labor-light operation. You choose the degree of automation based on your budget and goals.
Apoteka Automated Dispenser™:
Stock OTC, unit-of-use, or pharmacy filled vials for automated dispensing to any location in your operation. Stock Apoteka manually or let the robot do it for you. Never search through hanging bags for completed prescriptions and protect high-theft OTC products by storing them in Apoteka, automatically dispensing them to point-of-delivery locations of your choice – kiosk, vending machine, Pharmacist station, bagger, totes… etc.
Sorts OTC and unit-of-use prescription medications for input to Omega Robot.
Automated product/prescription stocking and dispensing technology combined with inventory management software removes the burden of inventory handling logistics to reduce labor costs and labor dependencies. Store and dispense unusual shapes and reserve stock from Omega shelves. Change dispensing location based on order; handles multiple POS simultaneously.
- Scalable to a wide variety of pharmacy environments: True robotic technology that replaces labor intensive human intervention in processing and dispensing orders.
- Interfaces with your current pharmacy or automation software.
- Layout and design services.
- Inventory tracking: Abandoned prescription management and spoilage control for OTC products managed by the system.
Benefits to automating your pharmacy operation with a Dossette solution:
- Adds value and profit to your bottom line through just-in-time inventory management
- Reduces prescription costs when utilizing M-pack unit-of-use packaging
- Reduces labor and labor constraints by 30% - 40%
- Eliminates product theft and tampering
- Reduces walk-time, Improving productivity and workflow by greater than 30%
- Frees the pharmacist for revenue generating consultative MTM services
- Reduces floor space requirements allowing you to use previously unused space
- Creates output consistency (Robotics handle up to 7 customers at once)
- Automates inventory management for complete track and trace
- Extends hours of operations by automating will-call and stock replenishment
- Integrates existing operation with new technologies/capabilities
- High density storage with a smaller footprint also suitable for A-frame replacement in central fill operations
Whether you’re revitalizing an existing pharmacy or creating new, Dossette has a wide variety of solutions to meet your pharmacy operation needs and budget: large or small scale, high or low volume, our solutions are modular, scalable, customizable, flexible, fast, and forward-thinking. Regardless of the degree of automation you choose, we're confident you can improve your pharmacy throughput, investment return, and productivity.
Dossette, pharmacy automation, inventory management, MTM services, will call, stock replenishment, pharmacy throughput
ScriptPro’s Robotic Prescription Dispensing Systems
ScriptPro designs systems with various size and configuration options that offer flexibility and maximum scalability.
ScriptPro installed the retail pharmacy industry’s first truly hands-free robotic dispensing automation in 1997.
Those first systems are still working and filling prescriptions after 15 years because ScriptPro guarantees support for 10+ years. Improvements to ScriptPro robots are retrofittable, so you won’t be stuck with an obsolete system.
No matter what your prescription volume is, or the size of your pharmacy, we have a robotic solution for you.
- Lower your cost to dispense.
- Free your staff for other productive business.
- Simple cell calibration
SP Central Workflow + Robot
By implementing a ScriptPro Robot + SP Central Workflow System, your pharmacy will track and dispense 100% of your prescriptions with the highest level of accuracy, efficiency, and personalized service to customers.
SP Central Pharmacy Management Systems
Customers ranked ScriptPro’s SP Central PMS #1 in the category of Software Solutions — Pharmacy — Outpatient (Retail) in the “2012 Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Services” report.
Additional Automation Products from ScriptPro.
- Telepharmacy for communities.
- Telepharmacy for Sterile Room Medication Preparation.
- Pharmacy Services Portal.
- ScriptPro Inventory Management.
pharmacy automation companies robotics prescription processing technology pharmacy robotic dispensing system workflow management medication error prevention dispensing Scriptpro SP 200 SP100 Parata rds pacmed Innovation dispensing error reduction robots prescription dispensing
The Cadet® Vantage Series Solid Unit Dose/Barcode packaging systems use thermal transfer printing to allow easy readability of text, and accurate scanning of barcodes. All major barcodes are included. We offer four versions of solid unit dose packaging systems, with several options.
Choices of the Cadet® Vantage Series are:
- Speed 60/minute
- Package Size 1.25", 1.37", 1.50", 1.56", 2.00" and 2.20" high x 2.0” wide
- 300 dpi thermal transfer printing
- Linear & 2D barcode capability
Cadet Twin® 2x2
- Speed 120/minute
- Package Size 1.25", 1.37", 1.50", 1.56", 2.00" and 2.20" high x 2.0” wide
- 300 dpi thermal transfer printing
- Linear & 2D barcode capability
- Pill Camera
- Biometric Scanner
The Cadet Twin® is also available with a 1.5” wide package.
Numerous AccuPrint® Thermal Transfer Printers are available, including color printers, for printing barcode labels, product identification and other kinds of labels for pharmacy use. The labels can be very small labels, large labels or “Flag Labels”. The widths can be as small as 0.5” up to 8.0”. Label design software and on-site training are included.
The Punch Cadet® does Robotic and Regular packaging:
Punch Cadet® (Robotic)
- Speed 30/minute
- Package Size 3.0” high x 2.5” wide
Punch Cadet® (Regular)
- Speed 60/minute
- Package Size 1.5” high x 2.5” wide
The Cadet® Vantage Series Liquid UD Packaging System
Liquid Unit Dose/Barcode packaging system uses 300 dpi thermal transfer printing. The Speedy Wet Cadet® can be used for small runs of 5 to 10 doses at a time or much larger runs of 100’s of doses at a time. The accuracy is +/- 1% with volumes from 1 ml. to 30 ml. Customers use the Vantage Speedy Wet Cadet® for non-available or non-barcoded liquid unit doses, or to save money by buying in bulk and repackaging (sometimes saving up to $1.00 per dose).
Speedy Wet Cadet®
- Maximum speed 32/minute
- Repeater™ Pump
- Cup Size 22 ml. or 44 ml.
- Linear & 2D barcode capability
- Password Protection
- Biometric Scanner
The Cadet®, Cadet Twin®, Cadet Twin® 2x2, Punch Cadet®, and Speedy Wet Cadet® are trademarks of Euclid Spiral Paper Tube Corp.
pharmacy automation robotics prescription processing technology pharmacy robotic dispensing system medication error prevention dispensing dispensing error reduction auto counting labeling high-speed scripts/hr multi-dose unit dose administration customer support Cadet, Cadet Twin, Cadet Twin 2x2, Punch Cadet, and Speedy Wet Cadet, Punch Cadet, Robotic and Regular packaging
Manchac Technologies L.L.C.
Manchac’s DOSIS L60 is an automated 30 or 31-day blister card (a.k.a. bingo cards/punch cards) prescription fulfillment platform for pharmacies serving long term care, institutional, and correctional facilities.
DOSIS L60 automatically fills, seals and patient labels, hands-free, both the 30 and 31-day single medication blister cards.
The L60 has the ability to integrate seamlessly with your pharmacy management information system and can also be used for pre-pack and for after hours unattended filling. DOSIS allows you to pre-pack and on-demand fill simultaneously.
This easy to use system requires no software installation on your pharmacy computers and boasts a pharmacy friendly footprint of 26” deep x 43” wide x79” tall.
The DOSIS L60 is the first viable robot that meets all your needs; whether it is handling your high moving drugs or supplementing your filling needs for the extemporaneous drugs in your formulary.
The L60’s advanced counting technology allows DOSIS to dispense directly into the blister card which enables it to dispense the quantity requested (7, 14, 28, 30 and 31), as well as eliminate cross-contamination issues. DOSIS has the ability, based on your pharmacy management information systems’ capabilities, to adhere to start dates and quantities for anniversary and/or calendar date filling.
Our patent-pending, revolutionary canister design gives you a universal one-size-fits-all solution, with a 1000cc drug capacity to count generics and brand name drugs with no user adjustments or calibrations.
Canisters are uniquely serialized and can be hot swapped from location to location and in and out of the cabinet without any dispensing downtime.
The L60 offers maximum value to you by minimizing the space required to achieve significant prescription throughput rates for all your filling needs.
The DOSIS L60 is safer and more accurate allowing you to better serve your customers.
Pharmacy Automation Solutions
Increase accuracy, improve throughput, and save space in your facility, while reducing labor. Whether adding strip or blister packaging equipment to your existing workflow, introducing verification to your pharmacy, or building a pharmacy from the ground up, Noritsu Medical Group offers state of the art pharmacy automation solutions.
We’ve done the legwork to find the best products in the industry. By offering an assortment of products, we provide flexibility in finding solutions that fit your unique business requirements.
Noritsu has over 35 years’ experience in workflow automation, integration, implementation, service and support. Our product line includesunit-dose and multi-dose packaging, labeling, and medication delivery hardware and software as well as integration and implementation. Our nationwide service team is directly employed, not contracted, with an average tenure of 14 years. From initial workflow analysis system implementation to equipment support, Noritsu builds long term relationships with its customers.
Strip Packaging Systems for Unit/Multi Dose: The Xana 4001 / 3002
Accurate, fast, and reliable, Xana strip packagers feature a unique design engineered around efficient pharmacy workflow. Predictive software prompts operators to add stock at the most beneficial time in order keep production uninterrupted. The space saving vertical drawer design stores and secures up to 400 unique oral solid NDC cassettes and allows easy refilling and stock rotation, while the patented "Intelligent Feeder" system ensures the highest level of accuracy.
You don’t have to be an engineer to appreciate the build quality of this equipment. Once you see, hear, and feel how smoothly the Xana operates, you’ll have confidence in its reliability. Reliable equipment means you can spend more time building your business.
- Package, print, and dispense up to 50 multi-dose pouches a minute
- Precise dispensing and packaging with the "Intelligent Feeder" system
- "Built to Last" - Best in class build quality, backed with nationwide service and support
- High-quality pouch printing-include patient data and photo ID clearly printed on the pouch
- Easy to use interface that can be integrated into virtually any workflow
Medication Detection and Verification Machines: The MDM Series
The MDM series of detection systems are state of the art in medication pouch dose verification. Built with durability and accuracy in mind, an MDM system can increase your workflow dramatically by quickly checking every pouch for accuracy against a library of medications.
- Three models available to fit the needs of any size facility
- Quickly and accurately verify color, shape, and quantity of medications
- Proprietary software archives color images of each pouch
- Unique pill separation system to reduce chances of false alarms
- Integrated verification reports for easy sign off by pharmacists and technicians
An Industry First -Automated Blister Card Packager with Verification: The VBM
The VBM system is an industry first, an automated multi or unit dose blister card packager with built-in verification and archiving. The result is one of the most accurate and efficient systems on the market.
- The only blister card system with built-in medication detection and verification
- Includes 200 RFID registered medication cassettes for automatic dispensing
- Use the MDA tray system to expand your selection of medications even further
- Package up to 75 blister cards per hour
- Simple, easy-to-use workflow that monitors all stages of production
- Compatible with the Therapy Card system for increased patient compliance
noritsu, noritsu medical, mdm series, blister card pack, strip packaging, pharmacy supplies
Medical Packaging Inc. (MPI) is one of the leading manufacturers of unit-dose packaging solutions with over 35+ years of experience in providing packaging solutions to acute care and long-term care pharmacies, repackaging and specialty markets. MPI continually stays abreast of the ever-changing packaging needs of the pharmacist and develops the solutions that provide the latest technology and compliance to drug packaging guidelines.
MPI’s suite of pharmacy packaging solutions include state-of-the-art, affordable packaging systems to meet the bar coding, unit dose, and packaging needs of every type of pharmacy. MPI offers packaging solutions for oral solids, liquids, overwrapping and labeling systems, which are available either on an individual basis, a multi-product basis, or as a total solution dependent on the specific packaging requirements of each pharmacy. Coupled with MPI’s exclusive Pak-EDGE™ UD Barcode Labeling Software with access to First DataBank™ drug data, imprints and images library, MPI’s pharmacy packaging solutions assist pharmacies with Bedside Point of Care (BPOC) and Bar Coded Medication Administration (BCMA) initiatives.
MPI offers three (3) types of packaging solutions for oral solids. The Auto-Print™ Standard, which packages sixty (60) packages per minute (ppm), and the Auto-Print™ Express 90, which packages ninety (90) packages per minute (ppm), can produce either a 2” standard or 1.5” custom unit dose package, and the Auto-Print™ Punch Cut Machine (PCM), which produces a 2.5” unit dose package, packages thirty (30) packages per minute (ppm) and features a punched hole in the upper half of the package for use in conjunction with centralized, robotic systems. An optional Oral Solid Feeder (OSF) is available on the Auto-Print™ Standard model for packaging bulk medication.
MPI’s offers the Fluidose™ Series 5h packaging solution for oral liquids providing the capability to package bulk liquid medication to unit dose to provide a single, bar coded liquid unit dose package to the bedside. This high quality, affordable bar coding packaging system for oral liquids allows a pharmacy to increase their packaging speed to up to twenty-two (22) doses per minute dependent upon fill rate and viscosity of the oral liquid medication and includes MPI’s exclusive Syringe Pump technology so no external pump is required for operation. An automatic low fluid detection feature is built into the machine controls which pauses liquid packaging when fluid level reaches a level preset by the pharmacy technician. Built-in purge feature cancels the bar code label and automatically clears the system for the next packaging job. Oral liquid medication is dispensed in volumes between 1 and 40 mL and can be packaged in three (3) different cup sizes – 15 mL, 25 mL, or 35 mL.
For your ancillary packaging needs, MPI offers two (2) types of overwrapping systems, the Auto-Print™ Bagging System and the Auto-Print™ Max Bagger for Robot Ready packaging, and the Pharmacy Accessory Label Printer labeling system to provide any pharmacy with the appropriate packaging or labeling solution for their parenteral medications.
For more information about the products and services provided by Medical Packaging Inc., please visit the link provided below.
Unit Dose Packaging Systems Pharmacy Barcode Labeling Packaging Materials Fluidose unit dose package and label medications Medical Packaging Inc increase pharmacy productivity and patient compliance Software package to allow patient specific labeling
Scientific Industries, Inc.
The DRX-500s Cloud is Torbal’s newest, top of the line pill counting scale. The scale mixes speed, accuracy, and an all-around ruggedness to provide a terrific return on investment in just weeks. Our pill counter connects to a Cloud Server via the internet where it transmits information back and forth during transactions. The server is preloaded with over 3,000 drug piece weights and provides access to the entire NDC drug database.
In addition, the cloud server provides its supervisors with an intuitive administrative panel to monitor all activity amongst the connected scales. The panel provides access to login permissions, transaction details, user activity, and email reporting & alerts for miscounts. The cloud server can be shared amongst all of the users, minimalizing updating responsibilities, or a private database can be configured specifically for you. The best part is the DRX-500s Cloud requires no setup, simply just plug and play!
- Preloaded National Drug Code directory and Drug Weight Database
- Ultra-Fast Counting with direct vial filling
- Superb Inventory Counter
- Advanced Pill Counting Accuracy
- Pill Fragment Detection
- Rx and NDC Verification
- Private Online Cloud Account for detailed reporting and activity monitoring
- Automatic E-mail Reporting and Instant E-mail Alerts for user caused miscounts
- Automatic updating with Advanced Pill Counting Accuracy (APA)
- Quick User Barcode login options
- Prescription Size Tracking
- Onscreen Instructions
- Premium High Performance Laser Barcode Scanner
- Transaction Printing
- NTEP Certified and Legal for Trade
Counts 100 Tablets in Less Than 20 Seconds
A typical pill counting transaction of 60 pills, performed on a DRX500 scale connected to the TORBAL server is made in three easy steps, and can be performed under 20 seconds. The steps are simple: tare the vial, scan the NDC located on the supply bottle, and fill the count. During each count the scale displays the name of the drug and other important drug information.
Advanced Pill Counting Accuracy
APA is an advanced pill counting algorithm that quickly and efficiently adjusts for pill weight variations providing even greater accuracy when filling prescriptions. The feature is very easy to use and requires little user interaction. This system not only improves counting accuracy, it also speeds up the process significantly and eliminates the need for the pharmacist to count pills manually when updating average piece weights.
Interactive Administration Panel
The software is easily accessed and viewed with the use of a web browser such as Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. Once logged-in, the administrators have access to detailed graphs, charts, and reports, of performed transactions. The admin panel is also used to setup users and configure the server. Each server offers great flexibility and can be configured to fit particular pharmacies needs and requirements.
Automatic Email Reporting and Alerts
The TORBAL server generates and automatically emails daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports which include details about performed counting transactions, verifications, most frequently counting drugs, as well as detailed user activity. When using features such as prescription size or Rx verification, the TORBAL server monitors and records pill counting transactions to make sure that verification was performed successfully and that the count was filled accurately. If a user causes a miscount, by filling too many or not enough pills as required, or if a user fails Rx verification, the server instantly sends out an email alert to all administrators with a notification.
Rx NDC Verification
The NDC verification feature eliminates potential errors in prescription filling. It ensures that a prescription is correctly counted and filled. The feature allows the user to compare two NDC codes and check for a match. The NDC on your Rx label barcode is compared to the stock bottle barcode. If the two scanned NDC codes are the same the scale displays "Match OK" and allows you to proceed with pill counting. If the codes are different, the scale displays a "Failed" message. Pill counting transactions which have failed Rx verification are recorded by the server in a dedicated report. As soon as "Failed" Rx verification occurs the server instantly sends out an email alert notifying the administrators.
DRX-200, DRX-300 DRX-500 DRX-5, DRX-4 DRX-3 TORBAL NTEP certified as prescription scales pill counting features Tablet & Capsule Counters NDC Barcode Verification Scanning Compounding Scales with readability of 1mg No cross-contamination Pill Counting Verification eliminates potential errors in prescription filling compounding features will add up the recipe ingredients print a detailed receipt thermal printers
Pearson Medical Technologies provides safe and efficient bar coded unit dose packaging equipment and bar code labeling software to hospitals and long term care pharmacies for packaging and labeling of tablets, capsules, oral solids, liquids, ampoules, vials, and syringes. Pearson Medical's mission is to enhance patient safety and increase pharmacy productivity by providing innovative, efficient, and affordable medication delivery systems. Pearson Medical's vision is to help hospital, long-term care and retail pharmacies improve patient safety by providing cost-effective bar coded unit dose and labeling solutions that will help institutions become 100% barcode compliant.
Adding any one or a combination of Pearson products to your existing or new unit dose packaging and labeling operations will allow you to achieve a higher level of safety standards for your patients and increase your efficiency by reducing labeling or packaging errors.
Our core product, m:Print® Bar Code Labeling Software, should be an essential piece to any pharmacy packaging program because of its versatility and universal compatibility with any unit dose packaging system you may already use.
m:Print® Bar Code Label Printing Software
m:Print is stand alone software, that allows users to begin the labeling process within minutes of receiving m:Print.
m:Print allows every pharmacy to increase efficiency and accuracy of its unit dose labeling. Because m:Print is a standalone software and because m:Print has the ability to label virtually everything in the pharmacy, any pharmacy can instantly become bar code compliant.
m:Print is available in three editions: Premium, Basic, and Academic. Please visit our website to determine which edition is right for your pharmacy.
m:Print Premium features include:
- Three databases from First DataBank, including:
- NDDF database with over 134,000 records;
- Drug Image database with over 34,000 records; and,
- Tall Man lettering database for look-a-like/sound-a-like drugs.
- Pre-designed label templates or create your own templates to meet your pharmacy’s specific need.
- Print labels in color with any inkjet printer.
- Print drug images on label to reduce medication errors.
- Import your own drug images.
- On-screen Pharmacist Approval tracking of all labels.
- On-screen Reports which can be modified for you facility.
- Export Reports to Excel spreadsheet for analysis.
- Print on sheet labels or roll labels.
- Use with your existing manual packaging material.
- Quarterly updates to software and First Databank Databases.
IP128APS Automated Packaging System
¼ THE SIZE AND ½ THE PRICE!!!!
Pearson Medical Technologies introduces the latest addition to its line of bar coded unit dose and multi-dose solutions. The IP128APS is the most cost-effective fully automated high-speed unit dose and multi-dose packaging system available with the smallest footprint available. Increase patient safety by reducing medication administration errors, while improving pharmacy efficiency.
The IP128APS increases pharmacy productivity and efficiency by reducing staff requirements and optimizing workflow and inventory through unattended packaging operations.
The IP128APS is an automated canister system that creates packaging in single unit dose or multi-dose packages for patient specific and unit dose package runs. This automated system is ideal for long term care pharmacies for short cycle filling as well as hospital pharmacies for unit dose packaging. The IP128APS packaging unit is perfect for any pharmacy because of its compact size and its low price.
Some of the IP128APS features include:
- Footprint: 2' x 2'
- Fill multiple canisters with fast moving drugs.
- Multiple package sizes.
- Print Linear (1-D) bar codes and 2-D bar codes such as Aztec or Data Matrix.
- Up to 20 tablets or capsules per package.
- Refill Canisters while packaging is in progress.
- Manual Tray Unit for overflow drugs.
- On-board Dehumidifier keeps pills dry.
- m:Print® Bar Code Labeling Software for label design.
- Canister design prevents canisters from being loaded into wrong slot.
- Quick and Easy Print Ribbon Cassette Replacement
- Auxiliary label printer for use with clearTag® labels and other manual labels.
intelliPack®2 Automated Unit Dose Packaging System
The intelliPack®2 is a semi-automated bagging system used to package oral solids and over wrap exception items. This bagging system allows pharmacies to:
- Package oral solid tablets, capsules, and fish oils with the automated intelliCount® Universal Feeder.
- Manual tray for exception items.
- Robot-Ready bags for filling robotic systems.
- Over wrap bags for larger items.
- Over Wrap only units available.
- Auxiliary label printer for use with clearTag® labels and other manual labels.
- m:Print® Bar Code Labeling Software for label design.
iPack® T60 Unit Dose Blister Packager
The iPack®T60 is the first tabletop thermoform machine built specifically for pharmacies. The iPack® T60 allows pharmacies to package oral solids or liquids with custom designed tooling for each pharmacy. This thermoform system allows pharmacies to:
- Package tablets and capsules in blister at 60 per minute.
- Package liquids in up to 25ml units.
- Auxiliary label printer for use with clearTag® labels and other manual labels.
- m:Print® Bar Code Labeling Software for label design.
clearTag® Bar Code Labels
clearTag® Labels were designed to allow pharmacies to put bar code labels on syringes, vials, ampoules, and other small surface items that are difficult to bar code. The clearTag® label design ensures:
- Complete access/readability of manufacturer's label, including dosage, instructions for administration, expiration date, and other warnings.
- Use with any thermal transfer printer.
- Clear stem ensures ability to affix label to any unique surface.
- Freezer grade labels will not degrade integrity of the label or the bar code when exposed to freezing temperatures or condensation.
safeSealRx® Blister Card Heat Sealer
The safeSeal Rx® is a unit dose heat press currently used for packaging 30, 60, and 90 day heat seal blister cards for the long term care market. The automatic release feature on this unit is unique and allows pharmacy technicians time to prepare for their next packaging run during the seal time. The auto release also prevents over heating/sealing which could damage medications. The features of the safeSealRx® include:
- Automatic release so pills will not get overheated
- Digital setting and display of seal time
- Digital setting and display of temperature.
- Improved heating elements to improve sealing process.
- Pressure adjustment to improve sealing process.
- Floating upper platen to improve heat seal.
- Lifetime warranty on certain parts.
innovative automation automated dispensing systems pill counting IntelliPACK M:print line of products, Pearson Medical Technologies unit dose packaging labeling and medication delivery customized solutions to labeling needs M:print-intelliPACK, M:print-Strip Packager M:print-Labeler. bar code labeling clearTAG® labels Tall Man Lettering previous label recall multiple bar code symbologies three security levels
The ATP™ Series is the next generation technology for oral solid packing. TCG’s innovative and groundbreaking software addresses market needs that have never before been addressed. The ATP Series is a practical, easy to use and innovative product that will keep your pharmacy up to speed now and in the future. ATP now offers the new Graphic Printing Kit extending the printing capabilities and increasing the efficiency of medication management and pharmacy production. The Graphic Printing Kit allows you to include more meds per pouch using the new Label manager. Reproduce labels with a touch of a button with any Windows fonts, logos, graphics, extended barcode options including QR code and Aztec symbologies.
Long Term Care and Assisted Living:
- Facilitates a cost-effective alternative to blister packages with automated unit dose pouch strips
- Hands-free and high speed production of unit dose strips for box replenishment
- Multi-med packages with medication capacity of up to 7 different medications and the ability to isolate expensive or controlled medications in individual packages in sequence with the other bags to facilitate ease of dispense as well as ease of return and control
- The unique ability to automate up to 710 medications across multiple devices handles high volume unit dose packaging needs
Hospital, Corrections, Clinics:
- Suitable to the specific needs of any pharmacy. With the ability to scale from 128 to 384 medications, formulary can be added as needed
- Automated, hands-free, tabletop packager: The ATP-71 has been developed as an automated tabletop packager at an affordable price. It is the first of its kind on the market to offer entry level automation for any size hospital or pharmacy
- Give your customers the ability to synchronize their meds to a 30-day cycle fill with AdherePac™ produced by the ATP, using the support of our AdherePac marketing kit program customized to your brand
- Boost business by employing the AdherePac program with your customers, ensuring medication adherence, and guaranteeing refills each month with customers enrolled in the program
Bringing efficiency and accuracy to the pouch verification process
- Small footprint
- 3 processing speed models
- Inspect 24 – 2,400 pouches/hr.
- Inspect 36 – 3,600 pouches/hr.
- Inspect 54 – 5,400 pouches/hr.
- Inspect 24 and 36 are upgradable to faster speeds as your volume dictates
- Multiple spectrum analysis camera
- “On the fly” reference imaging streamlines database maintenance
- Corrector station facilitates correction and documentation of pouches requiring attention
- Manager application provides easy retrieval of images and quick reporting of production statistics
- Images are analyzed using a self-maintained database to inspect 12 characteristics of meds in each pouch.
Pharmacy Automation, Pharmacy Workflow Solutions, TCGRx, Unit Dose Technology, Pharmacy Barcoding, Long Term Care
Pharmacy Automation Supplies
Tired of paying too much for the consumables used in your automation or robot?
Pharmacy Automation Supplies (PAS) is your solution. Most pharmacies aren’t aware that they have a choice of supplier for the consumables used in their automation device and as a result may be overpaying. Whether you use a vial filling robot, strip/pouch packaging machine, specialty label applicator, or have blister packaging automation PAS is proud to be one of the only manufacturers to offer 100% compatible supplies directly to the end user. Eliminating brokers, middlemen, and other third parties who resell supplies (like the robot companies themselves) is one of the biggest things pharmacies can do to maximize their investment in automation and reduce the total cost to fill a prescription.
If your pharmacy uses custom artwork on labels or any other consumables PAS has an internal state of the art graphics team that can make sure your pharmacy branding stays consistent no matter how the prescription is being filled. Pharmacy Automation Supplies also carries stock kits for all major automation devices that providing the flexibility of same day releases with long run pricing.
Like all PAS products, consumables for automation are backed by our 100% compatible service level agreement. We go to great lengths to assure that we match our kits to the exact specifications set forth by your robot company and are in full compliance with all FDA requirements. Supported automation devices include:
- Parata Max
- Parata RDS
- Scriptpro SP-200
- Scriptpro SP-100
- Kirby Lester KL-60
- Kirby Lester KL-100
- Automed Fastfill
- RXMedic ADS
- Custom HVS vial filling automation for Central Fill/Mail Order
- And More
PAS recognizes that the products we manufacture are relied on to perform every day in the demanding world of pharmacy. Our reputation for quality and responsiveness to the changing needs of our customers & the industry has helped fuel our growth over the past 100 years from a small printing company to one of the most counted on suppliers in the industry.
Contact one of our support specialists today to learn how our solutions can support your operations AND help save you money in an increasingly competitive marketplace!
Medication Vials discount Prescription / RX Labels wholesale Printer Toner Cartridges jobber Medication Bags Pharmacy direct from manufacturer Supplies companies drug store suppliers vendors supply companies
Durham, N.C.-based Parata Systems, LLC, was founded in 2001 and provides powerful pharmacy automation technology to improve dispensing safety and productivity. Next-generation Parata Max® and Parata Mini® deliver the highest accuracy, speed and productivity for the lowest cost per prescription. Parata PASS generates customized unit- and multi-dose strip packaging that improves safety and adherence for retail and long-term care patients, and eases the demands of short-cycle dispensing. Pharmacy 2000™ workflow software ensures consistency and accuracy across the pharmacy’s entire prescription workflow.
Parata Max® and Mini®
Next-generation Parata Max and Parata Mini deliver the highest accuracy, speed and productivity for the lowest cost per prescription.
- Measurably reduce labor requirements in dispensing to achieve a lower cost per script.
- Significantly and permanently redeploy employee resources into sales-generating activities focused on patient care.
- Parata Max automates up to 60 percent of total prescription volume with minimal, once-daily upkeep.
- Parata Mini automates counting for your top movers, about 30 percent of total volume.
Patient Adherence Strip System
Parata PASS strip packaging improves safety and adherence for retail and long-term care patients.
- Diversify your offering to create new revenue streams.
- Provide an easier, safer med-pass to facilities.
- PASS™ packagers automate preparation of unit- and multi-dose adherence packaging with high efficiency and accuracy.
- Check PASS™, an automated visual inspection system, reviews and flags exceptions in your packaging.
- First PASS™ supports first-dose medication demands for pharmacies using Parata adherence packaging.
pharmacy automation pharmacy robotics auto robots work flow solutions automated, pharmacy automation companies robotics prescription processing technology pharmacy robotic dispensing system workflow management medication error prevention dispensing Parata rds pacmed Innovation dispensing error reduction efficient high volume bio JHACO filling robot small footprint financing auto counting labeling high-speed scripts
Intelliguard® RFID Solutions for Critical Inventory
MEPS Real-Time, Inc.
Assuring the correct medication is available for patient care is vital to patient safety. At the same time, excessive inventory holding costs, expired medication waste and needless work can be a drain on hospital financial and staff resources. With Intelliguard® RFID Solutions, manual counting and item-level scanning are eliminated, and pharmacy management receives real-time actionable data for evidence-based decision making.
The MEPS® Real-Time suite of Intelliguard® Solutions leverage RFID technology for better tracking of medication expiration dates, NDCs, lot numbers and temperature; reduce errors from manual tasks, and allow insight to optimum drug inventory levels. Our systems are contracted for over 100 units in hospital pharmacies across the country and Canada to:
- monitor drug expiration dates, NDCs, lot numbers, and temperature;
- provide management insight to optimum drug inventory levels
- increase staff efficiency by eliminating manual counting and item-level scanning through automation;
- improve patient safety through medication error prevention;
- enhance diversion prevention
Intelliguard® Kit and Tray Management System
The Intelliguard® Kit and Tray management System uses advanced RFID technology to automate medication inventory management and replenishment for kits, trays and tackle boxes. With the ability to read high-density trays, multi-layer tackle boxes and overlapping medication labels, this revolutionary system can scan more than 150 medications in seconds.
- Increase accuracy of identifying expired, soon-to-expire and recalled medications
- Decrease replenishment time
- Reduce the cost of held inventory
- Improve patient safety
"The Intelliguard® Kit and Tray Management System has significantly improved accuracy and reduced pharmacy replenishment time from between 5 to 45 minutes to three minutes, even with trays containing more than 120 items. My staff can now focus more on patient care and I have more confidence that important floor stock medication, including many that are used in critical emergencies, are properly replenished." — Shannon “JJ” Johnson, Pharm.D., Director of Pharmacy, Sharp Memorial Hospital, San Diego, CA
Ergonomically Designed Workstations Sized to Fit Your Pharmacy
Intelliguard® Kit and Tray Management System is available in multiple ergonomic configurations and sizes to meet the often limited space requirements of main hospital pharmacies and satellite pharmacies. Unique form factors include:
- All-In-One Workstation
- Countertop Workstation
- Undercounter Workstation
The Intelliguard® RFID Smart Tag:
- Provides 100% accurate read rate when combined with our patented and exclusive workstations and software
- Small tag size does not obscure the FDA-approved label provided by the drug manufacturer
- Easily fits on ampules and small vials and offers a single RFID tag solution for all medication packaging including syringes, ampules, vials, boxes and bags
- Allows for ampules and vials to easily fit in pockets of trays, kits and boxes
Intelliguard® Inventory Management System
The Intelliguard® Inventory Management System offers RFID-enabled Controlled Temperature Cabinets to provide real-time utilization and inventory management of high-value, critical dose pharmaceutical stock. The Intelliguard® Inventory Management System offers settings for Cold (2° - 8°C) or Controlled Room Temperature (20° - 25°C) storage and is available in multiple sizes—from small under-counter to large-capacity models.
Using the latest RFID technology, the Intelliguard® Inventory Management System provides automated visibility to dispensing and loading activity, with no item-level scanning or manually counting. Pharmacy management can immediately identify shortages to avoid stock-outs that can put patients at risk, and the system allows staff to quickly find and remove expired or recalled medication. With the Intelliguard® Inventory Management system, you can confidently right-size inventory to reduce quantities and pre-paid inventory costs. Actionable management alerts and reports keep you connected:
||Dispensing and loading activity
- Expiration dates and lot numbers
| Re-order needs
Verified Inventory Program-Consignment (VIPc)™, offered exclusively by FFF Enterprises
VIPc™ is a product consignment program that utilizes RFID technology to continuously monitor critical-care products, freeing providers to focus on patient care. Chief among VIPc’s advantages is that it eliminates product carrying costs, while making sure products are available when they are needed. Facilities will be equipped with cabinet(s) for storage of the consignment products. Cabinets are available in three sizes and can be used as either cold or controlled room-temperature units.
With VIPc’s RFID technology, product inventory levels, temperature and expiration dates are monitored continuously. Products are automatically replenished and facilities are only charged for product that is used. Furthermore, VIPc preemptively pulls and replaces product well before its beyond-use date, so there is no liability for expired product.
MEPS real time on supply chain. Medication Error Prevention Systems and RIFD Solutions with critical-dose medication dispensing and State-of-the-Art RFID Technology patient safety in medication dispensing with PC-based and HL7 Compliant Software. RFID Automated Dispensing Cabinet (ADC) with Patient Bedside Reader. intelliguard RFID Solutions for Critical Inventory
Kirby Lester Pharmacy Robotics and Dispensing Technology
Your pharmacy's business plan may include med synchronization, MTM, or preventing errors. These initiatives demand your time and full concentration, and require you to leverage your staff far beyond what they are doing today. But there will never be enough hours in the day as long as you still rely on manual processes to dispense scripts. That's where Kirby Lester pharmacy automation comes in. You'll free up valuable time by eliminating manual medication dispensing processes. You'll also prevent errors that sap time, money, and effort. Only then can you concentrate on the major initiatives ahead of you, build profit, and create the ideal customer experience at your pharmacy.
Kirby Lester's full lineup of pharmacy automation includes right-sized pharmacy robotics and tablet counters for every size operation — from pharmacies processing 50 prescriptions a day to thousands per day. Kirby Lester pharmacy automation takes care of the dispensing so you can concentrate on driving your business forward.
The world's most trusted tablet counters. The only affordable, compact pharmacy robots. The simplest error-preventing software. Let's find the perfect "Kirby" that will free you up to focus on your business plan.
- Kirby Lester KL60 and KL100 pharmacy robots: The only compact, hassle-free systems with FillSafe® technology onboard to prevent the wrong medication from being filled into the wrong cassette. The KL60 handles 35-45% of your daily orders, while the KL100 gives an extra efficiency boost, automating 50% or more. The KL60 and KL100 automatically label, count and dispense your top movers with minimal daily upkeep needed. Simple installation and fast, trouble-free operation set these robots apart.
- Kirby Lester KL1: Affordable counting device in a small footprint that eliminates expensive overcounts/undercounts. The “gold-standard” in counting accuracy. Needs no calibration or adjustments to count almost any tablet or capsule. Fast operation (15/18 tablets per second), ideal for inventory, simple operation.
- Kirby Lester KL1Plus: Combines the best-selling KL1 counter with simple scan-verification software -- your "safety net" against errors. All pharmacy orders (tablets, capsules and unit-of-use items) are verified so your patient receives the right medication, dosage and quantity every time. Ideal partner for any pharmacy robot for 100% verification and counting assurance.
- Kirby Lester KL20 and KL30 counting and error-prevention systems: The KL20 is a full-featured verification and counting system including user-tracking. It can even be modified to include fast hands-free dispensing via accurate cassettes. The KL20 and KL30 dispense and verify 100% of medications to ensure you are dispensing the right NDC. They alert you to a wrong medication, dosage or quantity. The KL20 and KL30 include built-in workflow software, inventory tools, customized work prompts, bar code scanning, onscreen drug images and much more. The KL30 even automates the dispensing of your top 30 (or more) oral solids via cassettes, with a unique double-count function.
- Kirby Lester High-Volume Series: KL25, KL50ic/icf and KL200 workhorse systems are ideal for pre-packing, bottling and validation counting, in long-term care or specialty pharmacy and manufacturing settings. Also ideal for plug-in and walk-away counting in retail pharmacy.
kirby lester Automatic Tablet counters automated pill counters capsule counting technology kirby lester retail industrial pharmacy kirbylester hospital mail order accurate dispensing suppliers manufacturers used, counting devices and accuracy, error prevention and workflow software, enhance productivity and robotic dispensers. Pre-packing, bottling and validation counting.
Dramatically Increase Pharmacy Efficiency
Pharmacy is continually asked to do more with less, and the focus on outcomes is putting additional pressure on pharmacy staff. Omnicell® central pharmacy automation frees up time for clinical activity.
Streamline every step of the medication dispensing process
WorkflowRx™ Inventory Management Software optimizes the workflow between the packager and carousel, minimizing tedious manual work. By automating inventory management for the entire central pharmacy, WorkflowRx helps boost productivity, reduce inventory costs, and ensure medication accuracy.
- Automates ordering, receiving, stocking, and picking processes.
- Manages entire pharmacy formulary: bulk storage, IV room, refrigerated cases, and other remote storage locations.
- Dynamic reordering of inventory based on usage.
Consolidate inventory for maximum efficiency
Omnicell Medication Carousel helps pharmacists ensure that the right medications are stored in and retrieved from the right locations. It can greatly improve staff productivity and reduce medication errors.
- Maximizes vertical floor space and storage capacity.
- Dual-motor drive system helps prevent downtime.
- Integrates with the medication packager to further streamline pharmacy operations.
Automation in the pharmacy means safety at the bedside
Omnicell Medication Packager helps improve dispensing accuracy, increase productivity, and lower inventory costs. The Intelligent Order Routing option dynamically routes orders to the optimal picking location, greatly reducing fill time.
- High-speed unit-dose dispensing system with full bar code support.
- Prevents accumulation of returned inventory.
- Supports bedside medication administration verification.
Omnicell, Pharmacy Automation, Barcoding, Unit Dose Packaging, Workflowrx, central pharmacy automation, central pharmacy automation solutions
RXinsider is now on Pinterest!
Are you a fan of Pinterest? Follow RXinsider’s multiple business units encompassing over 50 pharmacy-specific Pinterest Boards. Browse and re-pin content from 20Ways publications, the Pharmacy Platinum Pages Buyer’s Guide, preceptor recognitions, continuing education apps, and more!
RXinsider Pinterest Social Media