SmartFlow Pharmacy Workflow System
Ever get tired of fixture representatives telling you what will work in your retail pharmacy—reps who have never owned pharmacies & are certainly not pharmacists trying to work faster & with more accuracy, while still enjoying the process?
If you look at pictures of a 1964 pharmacy, you will see that pharmacy design has not changed in over half a century. We decided there had to be a better way. In the numerous pharmacies we have owned since 1971, we have continued to imagine & implement ways to improve workflow before anyone even understood the term or its value.
Over the past 11 years, Independent Pharmacy Owner, Don Grove, RPh, along with Pharmacy Manager, Jennifer Jelinek have been on the cutting edge of pharmacy workflow & redesign, developing & continuously refining the SmartFlow Pharmacy Workflow System, with three key questions in mind:
1. Will this increase speed/productivity?
2. Will this increase accuracy?
3. Will this increase employee satisfaction?
The results have been astounding! Our pharmacy continues to innovate, thrive, and succeed in very challenging times. Find out how SmartFlow Pharmacy Workflow System could enhance your store today!
Advantages of SmartFlow Pharmacy Workflow System:
- Profit -Results from increased speed & productivity; lowers 2nd largest expense-wages.
- Skills - Production pharmacist frees clinical pharmacist to work in an area of expertise & increase niche sales.
- Accuracy -Separate work stations assure more focus & less small talk between staff; everything is within arm’s reach
- Satisfaction - Employees have more horizontal work space, personal space, less walking distance, & increased output.
- Redesign - Replacement of fishbowl design decreases HIPAA concerns; less ability for patients to hear/see pharmacy staff working
- Speed - Increases tech retrieval time, inventory selection, accuracy & urgency; bags never spill like traditional trays
- Anti-anxiety - Urgency-colored hanging bags allow consistent balance between urgency & time orders are received.
- Footprint - Reduced footprint with round, vertical inventory carousels, 1-3 tiered bag storage & quick retrieval.
- Synergy - By adding redesign + SmartFlow System, you can raise current verification rates 3 times the average (1+1=3).
- Counseling - Unique Lego designed iPad kiosk/video center allows quick/consistent counseling in-store or at home.
Workflow Productivity Potential
2013 NCPA Digest
||90/day (if owner is a working pharmacist)
2014 J&D Pharmacy*
*Productivity numbers exhibited by our pharmacists & technicians are based on a combination of excellent workflow, pharmacy software, robotics, IVR, & up to date hardware. The recommended redesign, in combination with the SmartFlow Pharmacy Workflow System, allows for maximum technician/pharmacist interaction & minimal turbulence (outside disruptions).
smartflow, pharmacy design, workflow system, redesigning rx workflow, design and fixtures
Retail Designs Inc.
Our specialty is increasing your productivity and profits through the design and installation of modern pharmacy equipment.
Retail Designs was founded in January 1975 and is located in Brentwood, TN. We have designed and installed over 2000 pharmacies in 24 states ranging from downtown Manhattan to the rural hills of Eastern Kentucky. We have earned the loyalty of pharmacists throughout America and we want to earn your loyalty.
Independent pharmacies are our focus. Our scope of work also includes hospitals, medical clinics and physician office buildings. Finally, we have designed/installed industrial pharmacies for BMW, Eastman Kodak, Tyson Chicken and Nissan. WE ARE READY TO SERVE YOU!
Design & Color
We design the pharmacy based totally on the uniqueness of your operation. The equipment is ultra functional. We listen to you and provide options for your equipment needs. Are you using automated dispensing? Do you need additional/larger work stations, DME/Diabetic areas? Is your consultation area satisfactory to your patients? We design a pharmacy that prepares you for the future. Also, Retail Designs routinely works with architects and other professionals involved with your project.
We design the following:
- Pharmacies, including DME, OTC, gift departments (hospital gift shops)
- Compounding rooms
- Clean rooms
- Storage areas
The color of your pharmacy subconsciously affects the customer – make sure it is positive! We offer the largest choice of colors available on the market. You choose from hundreds of variations, shades and tones.
The experience of our installers ranges from 6-18 years. You deserve to have your equipment installed correctly and at your convenience. Also, our installation costs are incredibly reasonable. We do not “mark-up” our installation to compensate for giving you a competitive price for your equipment.
Things You Should Keep in Mind
- Modular equipment/shelving custom designed for your operation
- Design staff has combined experience in excess of 45 years
- Your choice of colors and equipment options
- Quick, easy installation
- All backed by more than 30 years in business
- We are committed to exceeding your expectations
Retail Designs Pharmacy Fixtures remodel design services layout engineering remodeling consultants modular shelving builders European Retail Designs shelves companies fill stations workflow consulting work benches architect plans efficient storage fabricators companies providers vendors Retail Designs
R. C. Smith Company
R.C. Smith is a leader in the field of pharmacy design and modular pharmacy casework with over 4,000 completed projects in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Founded in 1965 and still a family owned business.
At R.C. Smith, we understand that a highly functional pharmacy begins with a soundly planned design. Our design team will combine years of experience with sophisticated design software coupled with a collaborative approach to insure the success of your project.
Here are some of the ways that we can support you during design:
- by recommending an appropriate pharmacy square footage based on similar projects in our database to insure that you have the right amount of space.
- by offering site visits to other facilities so that you can see our work firsthand and receive input from colleagues who have been through the process.
- by understanding clean room design criteria and USP-797/state board of pharmacy regulatory compliance standards.
- by providing a variety of design and product options to select from so that the very best solution is realized.
- by reviewing plans with you and your team so that everyone has a clear understanding of how your finished project will look, feel and operate.
- our design team will help you create a pharmacy that is highly functional, productive, ergonomic and aesthetically pleasing.
Modular Pharmacy Casework
R.C. Smith’s modular pharmacy casework is innovative and has been developed with a form-meets-function design philosophy after listening to countless numbers of pharmacy directors and staff along with architects working in the healthcare field. Our casework is fully manufactured in our own state of the art manufacturing facility that you are welcome to tour.
The R.C. Smith Modular Pharmacy Casework has these qualities:
- Engineered specifically for the needs of pharmacy
- Maximizes space
- Available in many configurations and finishes
- Custom configurations and sizes are available as needed
RC Smith design fixtures pharmacy design lab workstations pharmacy casework usp 797 hospital retail outpatient pharmacy inpatient consulting
Pharmacy Design/Layout Services
At TCGRx, we make your pharmacy needs our business, by conducting an individualized assessment of your workflow and recommending a comprehensive automation and inventory management plan, based your unique needs. The TCGRx solution can evolve as the needs of your business grow, enabling you to achieve new initiatives while enhancing your financial position. By providing automation, inventory management, high-density storage and will-call, TCGRx products integrate together so you can start with a few products and add on without worry of needing to add on more software or change your workflow again in the future.
A precision-engineered, high-density storage product line that will help your pharmacy become more organized, reduce your inventory footprint, and speed up your script-filling process. HDStock has been specifically designed to store medications, paying special attention to ergonomics and functionality. The result is a completely logical storage system that’s extraordinarily convenient to use. No other system offers you drawers that can store more items within the same space.
- Reduced footprint and reduction in inventory
- Less walking - Faster script filling
- Clean, modern and organized appearance
- Promotes first-in, first-out inventory reduces expired medications and open bottles
- LED lights on workstations increases visibility and is more ergonomic
- Fixtures are mobile for future re-configuration as pharmacy needs change
- Increased work surfaces while reducing storage footprint
- Unique divider system reduces the risk of errors
Beacon® Inventory Management System – from large integrated networks, retail chains or a single-site location, Beacon gives you dashboards and reports that empower your business to reduce inventory holding costs at any level and in any size organization.Beacon offers a one-of-a-kind inventory management system that integrates with your pharmacy information system. Using barcode-driven technology, it tracks all of your formulary from the bottle, down to the pill level.
- Reduction in inventory and increase in turns
- Fewer expired medications
- Ease of NDC changes
- Improved accuracy and faster fill times
- Control medication handling
- Space savings
- Less pill dust
- Easy to clean
- Adaptable design with less expenditure as your pharmacy needs change
- Create space for MTM, consulting, vaccination areas
- Workflow improvements from stock to delivery
Pharmacy Automation, Pharmacy Workflow Solutions, TCGRx, Unit Dose Technology, Pharmacy Barcoding, pharmacy design and fixtures
Your pharmacy fixture solution for over 40 years...
WHEN YOU WORK WITH US YOU ACCESS A WEALTH OF EXPERIENCE
ONE SOURCE... Pharmacy Shelving, Design, Furniture & Installation. Warehouse DIRECT to your location! An Authorized LOZIER Dealer shipping Nationwide!
It's all about serving YOUR NEEDS with shelving solutions for any retail or institutional pharmacy design since 1972. We are your "one stop shop" for pharmacy design consulting. Call us for Store Design, Display Shelving, Furniture and Installations that are all part of the "TURN KEY Service Concept". When your project is complete just unlock the door and start doing business.
Let our knowledge of traffic flows, efficient design and display solutions, common to every successful retail business, ensure the success of your new or renovated location.
- Custom Solutions: Our designers are dedicated to seeking the best solutions for each project with custom space planning, 3-Dimensional AutoCad drawings, and finish selection
- Installation: Our experienced installation specialists deliver, unload, and assemble all products on your schedule
- Sales & Project Management: Our philosophy is to understand the needs of our customers, and respond to them with high value, innovative solutions in a prompt, experienced and enthusiastic manner.
We’ve built our reputation on establishing strong relationships with quality clients, superior suppliers and excellent service providers.
- Flex RX & Classic Shelving
- Under-Counter Units
- Pick-up/Drop-off Area
- Check-out & Consultation Area
- Merchandise Shelving
- Display Showcasing
- Décor & Signage
Let us help you today...
HL Coshatt equipment patient confidentiality unit dose secure safe locking contemporary Med-Modue cabinets & workstations antique pharmacy drawers bins free simple installation Module efficient space utilization square foot pharmacy inpatient outpatient hand crafted usp 797 compliant HL Coshatt. Lozier shelving store design display shelving installations rx retail design and FlexRx Storage, Classic Storage, Work Counter. Shelving for Retail Pharmacies, Hospital Pharmacies, and Long Term Care Facilities.
Shelving Design Systems
Pharmacy Design, Store Fixtures, Custom Woodwork, & Installation
This is What We’re Made Of.
Shelving Design Systems is a specialized healthcare design and installation firm. We create innovative store displays that improve spaces-better layouts, smarter workflow, and more meaningful customer interaction-through use of the highest quality materials, design and space planning.
With a long history in the retail and healthcare industry, many jobs completed, compliances and codes met and many difficult spaces filled means we have the unique know-how to make any project a roaring success.
We’re fully full-service.
A one-stop shop-sales, design, manufacture and installation.
We Make It Interesting.
Shelving Design Systems offers complete, start-to-finish design services.
Our Planning and Design services include:
- Space Planning and Traffic Flow
- Fixture Design
- Color and Material Selection
- Removal of Existing Equipment
- Delivery and Installation of New Equipment
- Computed Aided Drafting Floor Plans and 3-D Plans
- Site Examination and Field Measuring
- Collaboration with Architects and Contractors
- Archival of Drawings and Fixture Data for Future Growth
We design, manufacture and install:
- Medical Records Storage
- Prescription Storage
- Stockroom Shelving
- Merchandise Display
- Decor & Signage
- Display Showcases
- Pallet Racking
- Clean Room
- Narcotic Control
- Bulk Storage
- Wrap Counters
Call us for:
- Work stations that allow for on-site reconfiguration to accommodate variable distribution methods, including unit dose, automatic dispensing systems, and robotic filling
- USP 797 compliant sterile compounding and room design featuring fully finished surfaces for regular cleaning and sanitization without degrading of material
- Long Term Care Pharmacies
- Closed Door Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Hospital Pharmacies
Shelving Design Systems design layout engineering construction supply, design fixtures and layout for standard and custom retail pharmacies and hospital industrial and LTC pharmacies. Standard retail pharmacy design with shelving design systems pharmacy work counters cabinets storage shelving OTC work station and compounding. Specializing in Custom Wood OTC & RX Shelving with gondolas and end caps, will call, front shelving with Shelving Design Systems.
We Create New Space!
- Modular Fixtures, including “Counterwall” Pharmacy Applications
- Pharmacy Workstations
- Fill Stations
- QA Stations
- Pharmacy Design and Workflow Analysis
- UL Listed, Pre-Wired Panels
- Uniweb Retail Store Fixtures
- Cosmetic Displays
- Book Displays
- Office Panels and Accessories
For over 40 years, Uniweb’s philosophy has focused on building relationships to help their customers identify their needs and arrive at cost-effective, viable solutions. Their expertise derives from working with other fixture manufacturers, pharmacy personnel, designers and architects, and store planners, creating an optimal knowledge base that our customers can depend on.
The Uniweb pharmacy solution is based on factory built modular units that are complete with UL listed modular wiring. The modularity allows for total flexibility of the complete unit and or all above and below accessories. Considering that they are a custom manufacture they are not limited to “fixed” boxes or components. This allows for every square foot of space to be fully utilized!
Their experience has proven that they can increase pharmacy inventory capacity by 30% and offer project costs 15-20% less than conventional millwork solutions. Add to this the tax advantage of depreciating the complete project as a “fixture” – accelerates return of investment!
Whether requiring new construction - complete rooms, updated pharmacy fixtures, or space saving merchandising units, one thing is certain… Uniweb has the solution! Explore the variety of applications for the Uniweb display system today. They would be proud to provide you with examples of current satisfied customers’ installations. Visit them for a tour of their state-of-the-industry 180,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility, including their newest team member, a precision automated laser production line.
What challenges do you have for Uniweb? Uniweb's expertise is, without question, the design and manufacturing of high quality, powder-coated, steel fixtures and components. They look forward to meeting with you with dedication and enthusiasm to review your next pharmacy project.
Uniweb Pharmacy Fixtures remodel uni-web design services layout engineering remodeling Uniweb consultants modular shelving builders European shelves companies fill stations workflow consulting work benches architect plans efficient storage Uni Web fabricators companies providers vendors UNI-WEb Lok ‘n Roll Cabinet® retail hospital
H+H System, Inc.
Offering Organization Solutions for Casework, Drawers, Refrigeration, and Shelving Systems.
The FlexModul System:
- Provides customizable storage solutions.
- Lean management of inventory helps eliminate expiring supplies.
- Flexible dividers and labeling can be added to the trays resulting in customized storage compartments.
- Removable trays are ideal for quick replenishment.
H+H System provides trays for any drawer size. Flexible dividing provides necessary organization to maximize storage space. H+H System also produces refrigeration drawers that can be mounted in any size refrigerator. They can be used to organize blood bags, laboratory equipment and medicines.
- Made of high quality aluminum.
- Can easily be expanded in different widths and depths for added flexibility.
In combination with numerous accessories the FlexShelf is an extremely customizable storage system. Combined with drawers, it also works well in walk-in coolers.
H+H System can customize our product line for your specific need!
H+H system, pharmacy design, pharmacy fixtures, design and fixtures, flexmodul, pharmacy storage, customized pharmacy design
Health Care Logistics
Design and Construction
Is your workspace suffering from dated cabinets and worn out countertops? Are you looking for ways to improve efficiency and productivity among your team? Would you like to find furnishings that are flexible, interchangeable and expandable so you’re not stuck buying new cabinets, shelves and storage solutions again in a few years when your needs change?
Trust custom designed cabinet solutions from Health Care Logistics to create fast, easy, affordable furniture fixes that are as attractive as they are functional.
We use today’s leading design tools and technology to create a customized solution that works for this decade and into the next. Our FREE 3D Design Consultation Service lets you see a virtual layout of your space and choose the combination of pieces to best suit your needs. Best of all, your custom designed cabinets and shelves ship in five working days or less!
Our entire product line is flexible, interchangeable and expandable, guaranteeing a perfect fit today and flexibility for the future. This modular design feature allows for easy reconfiguration in the future as needs, space and equipment change. And with durable materials, our high quality cabinets are sturdy enough stand up to all your rearranging and repurposing. Additional pieces can be ordered at any time to blend seamlessly with your existing HCL design.
Pharmacy Fixtures remodel design services layout engineering remodeling consultants modular shelving builders European shelves companies fill stations workflow consulting work benches architect plans efficient storage fabricators companies providers vendors JCAHO compliant JAHCO compliance patient safety companies suppliers Long term Care retail hospital outpatient counseling center displays cosmetic book displays office panels compounding are sink opening a new pharmacy addition used and surplus equipment patient confidentiality unit dose secure safe locking contemporary cabinets & workstations antique pharmacy drawers bins free simple installation efficient space utilization square foot
Midwest Retail Services
It’s essential for you to find the proper mix of Rx fixtures that maximize your pharmacy’s efficiency, expedite the prescription fulfillment process, and keep your customers happy, loyal, and coming back.
Contact us today to assist with your total pharmacy design!
Our specialized focus on optimizing both the pharmacy and sales areas allows us to provide the best value for your Rx fixture investment.
The Rx Experts
You can safely rely on one of our professional pharmacy specialists to match you with the right combination of pharmacy fixtures, gondola shelving, and merchandising accessories. Whether you need to outfit a new chain of pharmacies or remodel a single store, trust Midwest Retail Services to get it right.
Pharmacy shelving styles to suit any pharmacy need. Choose from tubular, classic, and low, medium, or high density bottle bays to ensure every square foot of your pharmacy area is utilized. Steel or wood Rx cabinets provide a perfect storage solution. Midwest’s wood Rx cabinets offer limitless customization possibilities with a wide array of finishes, colors, and configurations to meet your needs.
Simplify your operation while eliminating stress and anxiety by relying on Midwest Retail Services as your single-source partner for expert advice on everything you need to efficiently outfit your pharmacy.
Pharmacy Fixture Display & Accessories
|Rx Bay Shelving
||Rx Under Counter Cabinets
|Will Call Fixtures
|Gondola Shelving & Signs
|Peg Hooks & Scan Hooks
||Shelf Tag Strips
||Shelf Mounted Product Pushers
midwest retail services, design and fixtures, pharmacy design, pharmacy operation, pharmacy shelving, rx cabinets
Surplus Equipment Company
RxShelving.com is a division of Surplus Equipment Company; a leading distributor of Lozier Pharmacy Shelving, Flex Rx Shelving, Pharmacy Cabinets, and Store Fixtures. We created RxShelving.com to provide an easy to use, one stop shop for all your retail and pharmacy fixture needs.
We offer convenient online ordering for these products & more!
FLEX RX SHELVING
The new Flex Rx Pharmacy System features open backs, shelves that adjust on 1" centers and down slant 17 1/2 degree for easy access to product on higher shelves.
CLASSIC RX SHELVING
The Classic Rx Shelving units feature a two piece modular design with closed backs and sides.
Lozier store fixtures and merchandising systems are built around standard units that easily adjust to meet your changing needs. We offer a complete line of island sections, wall sections, end caps, and accessories. Lozier Shelves are offered in two position (TL) and multi-position (DL) styles. Shelves have double rows of perforations on 1" centers at the front and rear edges to accommodate vertical dividers, binning, and product retainers.
The Lozier Undercounter System offers a wide variety of units that can be adapted to fit your individual needs. Choose from narcotics cabinets, bottle dispenser units, open and closed storage cabinet, and more!
We are pleased to represent Akro Mils and Quantum Storage products. We offer a wide selection of dividable bins & drawers that are ideal for storing patient supplies, medication, and small parts.
We are always happy to help with layout and design. Please provide us with a rough sketch of your location showing room dimensions, locations of doors, windows, and any obstructions (columns, etc.). Contact us using the handy links provided.
RXhelving JCAHO compliant JAHCO compliance patient safety companies suppliers Long term Care retail hospital outpatient counseling center RXhelving displays cosmetic book displays office panels compounding are sink opening a new pharmacy addition used and surplus RXhelving