We provide the solutions that maintain continuity of pharmacy services and patient safety after department hours, during periods of peak demand or in other times of need.
RemoteSolutions pharmacists are in a secure, licensed pharmacy, connected via HIPAA compliant links directly to your hospital pharmacy system. No interfaces needed.
02: RECEIVE & REVIEW
A licensed Pharmacist receives and reviews the order, intervenes where appropriate, and communicates with the medical staff before the order is processed to ensure high quality medication use.
03: PROCESS, ENTER & VERIFY
RemoteSolutions’ highly trained pharmacists process the incoming orders and enter/verify directly in the hospital pharmacy’s information system.
- Fully-licensed pharmacy staff
- Strict compliance with regulatory standards
- Screening for potential medication errors; maintaining your level of quality and patient safety
- Available 24-hours to meet all of your clinical and medication needs
- All orders are entered by fully-licensed pharmacists
- Improving patient safety through decreased nursing over-rides resulting in improved regulatory and compliance safety
- Decreasing workload for on-site staff enabling them to perform additional clinical responsibilities
- An affordable and reliable alternative to provide 24-hour pharmacy services to your hospital and patients
Remote Solutions or rxremote solutions or cps or compreshensive pharmacy solutions on telepharmacy remote order entry. efficient off-site medication order verification and processing services with 24/7 pharmacy services and Fully-licensed pharmacy staff . 24-
hour pharmacy services to your hospital and patients with remote solutions and remote order review on telepharmacy.
RXinsider’s Virtual Job EXPOs are the perfect online destination for healthcare practitioners seeking to research and connect with leading healthcare employers throughout every practice setting. Hundreds of healthcare employers, thousands of jobs, all in one convenient location!
RXinsider currently offers Virtual Job EXPOS for the following healthcare disciplines:
Attracting more than one million visitors annually, RXinsider’s Virtual Job EXPOs are an excellent venue for employers to post career opportunities, brand their organizations, and connect with healthcare professionals throughout multiple disciplines.
Our unique Job EXPO format allows employers to not only address acute needs, but develop a proactive strategy for future needs. Please contact an RXinsider Sales Representative for advertising information: http://rxinsider.com/advertise.htm
Long term care pharmacy Nuclear / Radiopharmacy Long Term Care / LTC Clinical Hospital / Health System Home Infusion Temporary and Per-Diem Staffing Pharmacy Benefit Management / PBM Managed Care Telepharmacy Medical Science Liaison / MSL Specialty Pharmacy Management & Consulting Independent Community / Retail Chain Community / Retail Mail Order
PharmD on Demand
Remote Pharmacy Services
PharmD on Demand is a leader in providing remote pharmacy services (RPS). Remote pharmacy services provide a modern and practical solution for facilities that do not have a 24-hour pharmacy or the resources to hire additional staff. Our customized services cater to hospital pharmacies after hours, during peak hours, or even during unforeseen staff circumstances.
Our remote pharmacy service reduces line item costs associated with reviewing, clarifying, and entering medication orders up to 40 percent. Onsite pharmacists are able to be more clinically involved in the hospital and increase their time spent on direct patient care up to 30 percent. As part of our service, we offer our clients 24/7 backup at significantly less cost than hiring additional staff or increasing pharmacy hours.
Our highly trained pharmacists will provide order verification, order entry, medication-error prevention and clinical responsibilities in a stable work environment, using a secure VPN connection to access your pharmacy order entry system. Our pharmacists are also available by phone to your hospital staff for any questions or concerns. We strive to provide the best level of service and to make all processes seamless. The benefits of our remote pharmacy service:
- Cost effective option to 24-hour pharmacy
- Guaranteed and seamless coverage
- Decreased cost per order reviewed
- Resolve issues and answer questions for hospital staff
- Improved patient care and quality by onsite pharmacists
- Fewer medication errors
- Hospital staff satisfaction
- Compliant with The Joint Commission’s standards, HIPAA regulations and state licensure requirements
pharmdD on demand and pharmacy management with Remote Order Entry. hospital pharmacy management services and pharmacy management, Pharmacy staffing Tailored remote pharmacy order entry pharmacy management services. pharmacy inventory, staffing and management services, 24/7 remote medication order management or after hours remoter order entry. PharmD, Pharmacy management, Remote order entry, pharmacy
The Next Wave of Healthcare Technology
Bringing qualified, experienced pharmacists to your patients and customers doesn't have to be a time- and labor-intensive process. Cameron & Company, Inc.® is pleased to announce TeleCameron®, their telepharmacy service.
A virtual pharmacist solution, TeleCameron®, offers an online connection to a qualified pharmacist, whenever you need one. Via a secured network, your virtual pharmacist will connect directly with your team to review, accept and fill prescriptions. At any time, a nurse or nationally certified pharmacy technician can connect to the virtual pharmacist.
More than 4,000 hospitals are lacking 24-hour pharmacist coverage. With TeleCameron®, all hospitals can have full coverage, 24/7. Cameron and Company, Inc.® will provide you with a clinical pharmacist who, due to travel or other restrictions, cannot work at your location - but can provide the expertise and service you need!
At TeleCameron® our mission is to enable healthcare facilities to improve patient care. We do this by providing on-site pharmacists and/or virtual pharmacists that allow hospitals to deliver pharmacy services, 24/7/365.
There are more than 4,000 hospitals in the USA that do not have 24/7 pharmacy services in their pharmacy departments. By augmenting existing pharmacy staff, we help to ensure patient well-being and safe delivery of medication, all day, every day.
And in the process, we create jobs for pharmacists!
Expanding Your Pharmacy Capabilities
In today's economy, increasing productivity and decreasing cost are constant demands. But in a healthcare role, how can you decrease costs while maintaining patient care?
Take the Next Step
To learn more about how TeleCameron® can impact your pharmacy,
click on the link below to visit our website today.
cameron and company and telepharmacy. telepharmacy with hospital recruiters remote order entry. cameron and company decrease costs, constant demands patient care improving patient care. on-site pharmacists and/or virtual pharmacists pharmacy services 24/7/365. www.telecameron.com
virtual pharmacist solution
Remote Order Entry Service
Cardinal Health Remote Order Entry Service was created to improve quality, operational efficiency and patient care. Our hospital-trained clinical pharmacists provide 24/7 order review and medication consultation from our nationwide licensed pharmacy centers.
Also known as the Rxe-sourceSM service, we can help you achieve 24/7 pharmacy coverage at your facility – and improve medication safety for your patients through an affordable, practical alternative for supplemental peak-hour coverage or for staffing the third shift. We provide remote medication order entry and review – anytime of the day or night – by highly trained pharmacists, who are fully licensed and state board approved. Pharmacist coverage by hospital complies with each state’s specific regulatory licensure requirements and individual licensure details are provided for each client hospital.
Benefits of our Remote Order Entry service
- Enables 24/7 pharmacy coverage
- Supplements your staff during peak hours of high demand
- Complies with The Joint Commission’s Medication Management Standards and National Patient Safety Goals on prospective pharmacist order review and hand-off communication
- Increases nursing satisfaction and improves employee retention
- Improves drug turnaround times
- Automates prioritization of STAT orders
- Enables eMAR technology
- Helps offset burden of overtime labor
- Complies with regulatory and state licensure requirements
- Guarantees coverage on holidays, sick days and vacations
- More cost effective than hiring additional staff and using contract agencies
How can we help?
We provide service both during peak demand hours and when the pharmacy is typically closed. Please contact us today to learn how our industry-leading experts can help your hospital.
PRN- Systems Connect
Through the use of secure technology PRN-Systems Connect, LLC provides remote pharmacy services to inpatient and out-patient hospital pharmacy departments.
- Remote order entry
- Review of medication orders
- Video verification of medication orders
- Clinical consults, monitoring, and pharmacokinetic dosing
- Drug Information Resource
- Reduce pharmacy costs
- Joint Commission medication management standards
- HIPAA Complaint
- Increase the quality of patient care
- Extend your pharmacy hour to 24 hours
- Reduce your back-log of medication orders
- Enhance the work flow of your pharmacy department
- Get additional help for on-site pharmacists during peak hours as well as when you are short staffed
- More efficient use of your on-site pharmacy and nursing staff
- Expand services without the difficulty associated with recruiting, hiring, and training additional pharmacists in times of a pharmacist shortage
prn systems connect telepharmacy after hours processing drug systems order entry
PipelineRx delivers cognitive medication management services focused on clinical telepharmacy to acute care hospitals. With an over 90% acceptance rate of its clinical recommendations by hospital care providers, clients can be sure that medication safety, patient safety and client satisfaction are PipelineRx’s primary focus.
PipelineRx telepharmacy services help hospitals improve medication and patient safety by augmenting and extending the available in-house hospital pharmacy staff. Using a dedicated team of experienced and hospital-trained clinical telepharmacist, PipelineRx reviews all medication orders for all patients regardless of the patient history or medication complexity. By providing medication order review, drug verification, and on-demand telepharmacy, PipelineRx enables hospitals to achieve cost-effective and high quality round-the-clock pharmacy coverage by supplementing their staff during peak hours, holidays, vacations and emergencies during day, night, and weekend shifts.
PipelineRx is licensed by State Boards of Pharmacy, supported by the Joint Commission and the Institute for Safe Medication Practices (ISMP). By leveraging PipelineRx’s clinical telepharmacy services helps its hospital clients conform with the Joint Commission National Standards (MM.8.10 and MM.4.10), and support the ISMP by reducing the occurrence of medication errors.
PipelineRx is unique in creating a cognitive clinical service based on quality, trust and value via the following benefits:
- Reduce costs, improve coverage (across all shifts) and increase quality without compromises
- Putting the emphasis on patient and medication safety
- Helping eliminate the gap in patient safety between day and night/weekend shifts
- Creating personal and trusted relationship between PipelineRx’s dedicated CTP team and care providers to the benefit of the patient and client hospital
- Enabling care providers to access CTPs with specialized skills that may not be available in their local areas regardless of time of day or day of week
- Helping improve the client hospital brand by improving clinical outcomes and patient safety and reduce re-admittance rates
- Helping client hospitals navigate and implement regulatory guidelines and mandates
PipelineRx’s clinical telepharmacy services are presently enabling acute care hospitals to improve and streamline pharmacy operations across all shifts. Schedule an in-depth consultation today to learn how PipelineRx can benefit your organization.
pipeline healthcare and telepharmacy, telepharmacy solutions services. hospital or retail pharmacies and pipeline rx. reduction in medical errors optimizes workflow off site prescription processing pharmacy remote order entry