At Omnicell, we are transforming medication adherence. Our innovative suite of scalable solutions is designed to improve patient engagement, medication compliance, and workflow efficiency, resulting in better outcomes and reduced healthcare costs. We leverage software solutions, medication adherence packaging, and hardware automation to drive pharmacy business growth and address evolving challenges of adherence and compliance — leading to a better patient medication experience.
Omnicell is uniquely positioned to offer our valued pharmacy partners an unprecedented suite of patient care solutions to position them for long-term growth and sustainability.
Save Time, Enhance Engagement, and Grow Script Volumes with Patient Communications
Omnicell’s Multilingual Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and refill reminder solutions increase patient access to the pharmacy 24/7.
• Capitalize on your time and valuable resources to allow for better patient engagement.
• Maximize profitability by increasing prescription sales, improving medication adherence, and reducing return to stock rates.
• Improve your patients’ adherence and increase script volume by ensuring that they are filling their prescriptions on time.
• Deliver real-time, relevant messaging based on the patient’s communication preference.
Easily Manage All Patient Engagement on a Single Platform
Omnicell’s Patient Management Access Portal (PMAP) is a single, webbased portal that hosts all functionality to guide and track patient notes, interventions, and appointments.
• Integrates with pharmacy management systems (PMS), facilitating bidirectional data flow.
• Provides a comprehensive view of patients by integrating with third party software companies.
• Uses predictive analytics to prioritize patient interventions and pharmacy tasks.
Raise PDC Scores, Reduce DIR Fees, and Retain More Patients
Omnicell Time My Meds® coordinates a patient’s chronic prescriptions to be picked up at the same time each month, allowing for an appointment based model.
• Identify high-risk patients eligible for enrollment to grow your business.
• Achieve near-perfect adherence/PDC scores.
• Integrates with pharmacy management systems (PMS) for bidirectional data flow.
Differentiate with Solutions Proven to Improve Patient Adherence SureMed® by Omnicell® Multimed Blister Cards clearly organize multiple medications in an easy-to-follow format that provides instant visual reinforcement of what to take and when.
• Increase medication adherence and improve patient outcomes.
• Offering SureMed Multimed Blister Cards helps set your pharmacy apart from your competition.
• Card customization and free marketing tools to help grow your business.
Increase Hand-Packing Accuracy and Gain More Patients Guided Packing is a web-based application that provides a high level of confidence in packing accuracy.
• Creates consolidated label with patient information and medication dosing instructions.
• Integrates with pharmacy management systems (PMS).
• Utilizes the SureMed® Class B certified perforated blister cards.
Maximize Revenue and Decrease Expenses with Automation
The VBM 200F is the only small-footprint automation that efficiently and accurately fills and checks SureMed Multimed Blister Cards.
• Free up pharmacy staff and reduce operating expenses by filling, checking, and sealing 40+ cards an hour.
• Uses unparalleled and proven vision technology to verify every medication for each individual blister before the card is filled.
• Get the competitive advantage to easily scale business to improve patient outcomes.
“Adding this automated solution was an obvious move for our facility as we looked to provide for more patients in our community and partner with other types of care providers,” said Stephen MacNeill, RPh, Winchester Pharmacy Owner and President in Winchester, MA
“As a retail pharmacy, our customers rely on us to provide an easy-to-use product that ensures their loved ones’ safety when managing medications at home. The VBM 200F allows us to easily provide this invaluable service in a timely, cost-effective manner that doesn’t place additional strain on my pharmacy team.”