85 RX Shreds Paper, Adhesive Labels, and Prescription Bottles
Intimus International Group is headquartered in Marksdorf, Germany, with U.S. operations based in Wabash, IN, and regional offices in eight other countries. The company history dates back to 1956 and the invention of the first office paper shredder. In 1985, Intimus revolutionized the data security market with the invention of cross-cut paper shredding technology. In 1990, they introduced the first industrial shredders as well as an optical media shredder. Today, the data security line of products includes machines designed to meet the destruction and sanitization challenges of magnetic and solid-state media. It includes hard drive crushers and shredders, flash media shredders, and magnetic media degaussers. Most products can be supplied in configurations to meet or exceed National Security Agency destruction requirements for top-secret information. The company’s product portfolio extends far beyond just data security. It includes a full line of business information solutions that include: letter folders, mail inserters, laminating machines, binding machines, paper trimmers/guillotines, and creasing/ perforating machines.
Model 85 RX Shredders have been specifically designed for use in retail pharmacy environments as well as hospital and senior care facilities. These commercial grade, continuous-duty, easy-to-use shredders, have dual feed openings to handle paper, prescription pill bottles, and a wide range of items that contain sensitive patient information. Attractive styling and quiet operation allow it to be used in any environment. Its compact size fits under standard pharmacy counters making it easily accessible, without taking up valuable floor space. A built-in automatic oiler keeps the cutting head lubricated and helps to clear residue from adhesive labels and sticky liquids like cough syrup.
Features & Options
• Dual feed slots for paper and plastic pill bottles/bulky items.
• Destroys items to a final particle size of only 3.6 x 43 mm.
• Accepts pill bottles up to 16 oz. — including caps.
• Destroys up to 200 bottles per hour.
• Auto reverse for easy clearing of jams.
• i-Control smart switch with auto start/stop and illuminated indicators for easy operation.
• Compact size, fits under counter — ideal for space restricted pharmacies and offices.
• Automatic oiler for improved cutting head performance — clears adhesives and other residue. • Quiet operation — 63 dBA — will not interfere with confidential patient consultations.
• Plugs into standard 120V wall outlet.
• Sealed dust-free durable wooden cabinet.
• Mounted on rollers for easy relocation.
Additional Product Lines
In addition to the Model 85 RX, Intimus offers a wide variety of shredders designed to help pharmacies and medical facilities maintain HIPAA Compliance. From high-volume paper shredders that meet the NSA requirement for top-secret destruction, to degaussers that completely erase data from magnetic media (hard drives), to multimedia shredders designed to destroy optical and solid-state media, Intimus offers a full range of equipment designed to destroy data and protect customer privacy.
Intimus products are available from a highly-trained national network of distributors. To find the distributor nearest you, call Intimus at (800) 775-2122 or email email@example.com
This post is related to:Supplies (General Pharmacy Supplies)