Delivers Credit, Compliance, and Convenience to Improve Profitability
Founded in 1996 by Michael Zaccaro, Pharma Logistics is a pharmaceutical returns company dedicated to client-focused service. Our mission is to make the returns process as easy as possible for our clients. Our superior service has earned the trust of a broad range of clients including hospital pharmacies, the VA Health System, independent pharmacies, pharmacy chains, and physicians’ offices. Our services help ensure customer compliance with federal and state regulations, and improve their investment on the credit return process.
We offer easy and hassle-free services to streamline your facility’s pharmaceutical returns process to save you time and labor. Our online client portal provides real-time job tracking and analytics on expected returns.
Reverse Distribution Services
• Rapid Credit: Credit within 14 days.
• On-site Service: Trained representatives come on-site to check paperwork, ensure proper packaging, and prepare shipments for carrier pickup.
• Box and Ship Service: Manually pack and ship your own returns with prepaid labels and boxes.
Features & Options
At Pharma Logistics, we specialize in pharmaceutical reverse distribution, handling the return credit process for retail pharmacies, hospital pharmacies, and other healthcare providers across the nation. Whether you need to get your credits quickly, are looking for a convenient way to ship your expired drugs, or would like more visibility into your returned products, Pharma Logistics delivers seamless service to ensure compliance and improve profitability.
Pharma Logistics Pharmacy Benefits
• Faster Credits: Supports cash flow and ROI for your pharmacy.
• Quickly boost cash flow.
• Spend less time on accounting; reduce your reconciliation time up to 25 hours per month.
• Precision processing allows for line item reconciliation, delivering greater return credit accuracy.
• Our 100% Credit Promise: If you don’t receive 100% of the estimated return value, we’ll pay the difference of your service fee.
• Online client portal offers real-time visibility and return analytics.
Beware, not every vendor can show exactly where your credit is in the return process and how much you can expect to collect. Unlike most vendors, Pharma Logistics provides you with our online client portal for 24/7 data access. Our portal improves your ROI by saving hours of labor, and enables your pharmacy to quickly track your return jobs and credits in real-time.
Real-Time Analytics Include
• Expected Return Value (ERV) Calculation
• Dashboard Showing Status of all Returns and Disposals
• Line-Item Reporting
• Credit Tracking
• Expected and Paid Credits
• Data Export to Support Compliance and Financial Reporting
Additional Product Lines
Consumer Drug Take-Back Services
Pharma Logistics provides compliant, cost-effective consumer Drug Take-Back kiosks and replacements kits to encourage the safe disposal of unwanted pharmaceutical products.
• Benefit: Helps protect your community from prescription drug abuse and accidental poisoning; reduces the dangers of pharmaceutical waste.
We serve hospitals, independent pharmacies, retail pharmacies, government, and closed door pharmacies.
Call (888) 729-7427, email email@example.com, or visit www.pharmalogistics.com. We will make sure you get all the information you need to make the best decision for your pharmacy.
This post is related to:Returns & Waste Services (Pharmaceutical/Medical)