Premanufactured mobile cleanroom available in a fraction of the time compared to traditional design/build. Fully engineered turn-key mobile cleanrooms designed to meet a variety of applications including USP 795, USP 797, USP 800, and 503B Compounding Pharmacies.
The partnership between Mobile Cleanrooms, LLC and Cleanroom Design LLC leverages our years of industry experience, combining our industry-leading modular building methods with a state-of-the-art cleanroom engineering group to create highly-engineered remanufactured mobile pharmacy compounding cleanroom solutions ready for use upon delivery. We are the only mobile cleanroom provider that offers standard and customized mobile cleanrooms which are equally suited as either short or long-term rentals or as purchased permanent additions.
Discover how we’re better together at www.cleanroomdesignllc.com and www.portable-cleanroom.com.
We offer high-quality, cost-effective mobile cleanroom solutions which are pre-engineered and pre-built, then delivered as turnkey compounding cleanrooms ready for use immediately upon delivery. Compared to traditional design/build, our mobile cleanrooms can be built in a fraction of the time as we control the entire production at our facility – eliminating delays caused by local permit approvals, subcontractor scheduling, etc.
What sets MDI/CRD Mobile Pharmacy Cleanrooms apart?
• Pre-certified prior to delivery and guaranteed to pass third-party inspection.
• 14' wide mobile cleanrooms, up to 40% larger than 8' wide trailers.
• Short or long-term rentals, or as permanent additions.
• Cloud-based control and monitoring system with real-time datalogging and alarms.
• All rooms have hands-free interlocking doors with red and green light indicators to ensure the integrity of differential pressures.
• USP compliant hazardous unpack/storage room, dedicated gowning rooms, HEPA filtered pass-throughs, and gowning room sinks deep enough for fingertip to elbow scrubbing.
• Our mobile cleanrooms are 14' wide, 6' wider with over 40% more space than other mobile cleanroom trailers (on wheels). This provides a much more functional environment for personnel and workflow.
• Each compounding room comes equipped with two 4' wide biosafety cabinets and/or two 4' wide laminar flow hoods.
• \Two standard size mobile pharmacy cleanroom products.
• Single purpose: Either USP 797 or USP 800.
• Dual-purpose: Larger size engineered for USP 797 and USP 800.
• Turnkey building and HVAC systems designed and engineered to be placed in locations anywhere in the US.
• Custom HEPA-filtered pass-through designs include single- and double-door, through-the-wall pass-throughs, cart pass-throughs, and pharmacists’ checking pass-throughs.
• Real-time data-logging and alarming for out-of-range temperatures, humidity, and pressures.
• Video recording systems and fire protection systems included.
"Thank you for the excellent service Cleanroom Design and MDI Mobile Cleanrooms has provided to us for the temporary pharmacy compounding cleanrooms for the Staten Island University Hospital Campus. Upon delivery the NYS Board of Pharmacy conducted an inspection and approved the unit for operation in the capacity of compounding both hazardous and traditional I.V. solutions for patients. The unit surpassed our expectations and was able to maintain the high-volume production necessary during the recent COVID-19 outbreak." — Otto VonEilbergh, Director – Capital Projects, Corporate Facilities Services, Northwell Health
To learn how our mobile cleanrooms can assist with your pharmacy upgrade or expansion, or to help meet new USP 797 or USP 800 standards, contact us by phone at (317) 333-8742 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This post is related to:Cleanrooms, Isolators, Hoods, Gloveboxes