What’s in a number? A lot, especially when it’s measuring your temperature-sensitive drug supply.
Find practical, proven solutions for temperature monitoring and management in one location at Health Care Logistics®. From wireless temperature management to medical-grade data loggers, temperature recorders and thermometers, HCL® offers virtually everything imaginable to protect and secure critical drug supplies.
Stat Temp® is a remote temperature monitoring system, exclusively from HCL, that helps ensure temperature accuracy throughout an entire facility. It allows users to monitor temperatures within set parameters and receive real-time alerts when excursions occur. Users can also customize settings to accommodate any monitoring, reporting and alert preferences they choose.
With Stat Temp users can:
· Transmit information wirelessly using monitors that mount anywhere;
· Access information anytime, anywhere using the web-based, software-free system;
· Automatically log excursion resolutions with user information and action taken;
· Receive real-time alerts of abnormal temperature ranges and save thousands of dollars in drug waste;
· Access historical data points instantly; and
· Customize all monitoring and alert preferences — perfect for facilities not staffed 24 hours a day.
Manage temperatures remotely, prevent drug waste and provide peace of mind with the Stat Temp monitoring system. On-site demonstrations are available for customers ready to automate their routine and take back lost time.
To independently monitor standalone units, HCL also offers a complete inventory of temperature-sensitive drug monitoring devices. Track status, respond to out-of-range incidents and record measurements with tools designed to improve drug integrity and protect patient safety, on site or off.