Legal Aspects in Pharmacy Conference
Legal issues in pharmacy are often at the forefront of daily tasks. As a pharmacist you know that legal aspects are ever changing and preparing yourself with additional knowledge is important. Our team of knowledgeable presenters would like to invite you to participate in the July Legal Aspects in Pharmacy Conference. This conference will offer 10 contact hours (1.0 CEUs) to participants who complete the program and evaluation. The University of Wyoming, School of Pharmacy, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a Provider of Continuing Pharmacy Education.
Join us for this live in-person conference to gain knowledge and application-based information through activities and discussion. The conference will be held July 16th and 17th, 2022 in Laramie, Wyoming.
Legal Requirements in Pharmacy Practice: A Case Study Approach
- Part One: Pharmacy Technician Training and Supervision
- Part Two: Managing Red Flags of Opioid Diversion
- Part Three: Drug Therapy Evaluation and Consultation
- Part Four: Pharmacy Management of Escalating Drug Costs
- Part Five: Patient Rights and Pharmacist Standards of Care
Pharmacists Disciplined for Being “Too Respectful” of Physician
- Legal Challenges for the Pharmacist-in-Charge
- Legal Challenges in Pharmacy Experiential Learning
- Legal Challenges in Pharmacy Residency Programs
Registration is open!
We look forward to hosting you on the University of Wyoming campus.