Syosset, New York – Micro Merchant Systems, provider of the industry-leading PrimeRx™ pharmacy technology management system, has announced the appointment of Alessio Nasini as Chief Financial Officer (CFO). In this position, Mr. Nasini will join the senior management team and offer financial expertise in guiding Micro Merchant Systems during its current extended growth period.
Mr. Nasini has over 15 years of expertise in finance and corporate development, with extensive experience in the healthcare technology, software, and media industries. Most recently, he served as Chief Financial Officer at Halo Health, a SaaS provider of clinical collaboration and communication solutions for healthcare organizations. Prior to Halo Health, Mr. Nasini oversaw finance, corporate development, and strategic planning at Merge Healthcare.
“We are thrilled to welcome Alessio to the Micro Merchant Systems team,” said CEO Ketan Mehta.“Alessio is a seasoned financial professional who has helped lead healthcare IT organizations through rapid growth phases. He will help Micro Merchant Systems in our ongoing work to deliver innovative solutions that address the diverse needs of today’s pharmacies.
“Alessio’s impressive background is a natural fit to our ‘product first, customer-centric’ focus,” Mehta added.
Mr. Nasini holds a master’s degree in business administration from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and bachelor’s degree in business and economics from Roma TRE University. He will split his time between the company’s headquarters in Syosset, New York, and a regional office in Chicago.
About Micro Merchant Systems
Micro Merchant Systems pharmacy technology company has met the needs of independent pharmacies for nearly 30 years. Over 4,000 pharmacies throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico trust Micro Merchant Systems to manage their retail, long-term care, compounding, mail order, specialty, and telepharmacy technology needs.
Our Windows-based PrimeRx™ management system serves as the solution’s “command central.” Pharmacies add functionality – based on their unique needs -- by choosing from our portfolio of innovative solutions.
The PrimeRx™ portfolio of intuitive, user-friendly solutions is regularly updated to reflect changing pharmacy needs. Current software offerings include:
- PrimePOS™ (Point of Sale) enables quick and precise customer check-outs. Comprehensive inventory management allows EDI integration with wholesalers for automated reorders.
- PrimeESC™ (Electronic Signature Capture) scans and links the patient’s signature to records in the pharmacy system. Captures HIPAA-compliant signatures.
- PrimeDMS™ (Document Management System) records documents into PrimeRx™ for secure and easy access.
- PrimeDELIVERY™ (Delivery Module) works seamlessly with PrimeRx™ and PrimePOS™. Allows pharmacies to manage scripts generated in PrimeRx™ for delivery and copay collection.
- PrimeMD™ (Web Portal) workflow optimization tool connects patients, doctors, health facilities, and pharmacies.
- Direct integration with more than 100 leading third-party interfaces. Pharmacies can access critical solutions including real-time benefit check, automated immunization reporting, and improved OTC product visibility.
Micro Merchant Systems is the ideal partner for today’s busy pharmacies. Our solutions are highly flexible, extremely user-friendly, and built to address critical pharmacy needs.
Schedule a demo at firstname.lastname@example.org.