CPS Solutions, LLC
We are seeking a 340B Analyst to join our 340B Solutions Team!
Great Opportunity with up to 30% travel.
As a full time exempt, 340B Analyst with the CPS Solutions, LLC you will provide 340B Drug Pricing Program technical and analytical support to the 340B Solutions division of CPS and all clients. Serve as an analyst and liaison to key 340B program stakeholders to help ensure appropriate utilization and compliance with 340B Program requirements. Assist the 340B Solutions team to review and analyze data for current CPS 340B agreements, consulting engagements, and prospective clients. Regularly communicate with all staff involved with the 340B program to be sure that processes remain efficient and to address any problems or suggestions for improvement. Travels to and performs work at client sites up to 30% of work time.
We are seeking candidates who have the following Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Pharmacy Technician or Buyer in a 340B Covered Entity setting
• Experience with 340B Drug Pricing Program and purchasing activities and analysis
• Experience with GPO and Wholesaler contracting utilizing wholesaler reports and GPO pricing
• Experience with Pharmaceutical purchasing/inventory control procedures
• Experience with at least one 340B split billing software platform
• Experience with at least one 340B Third Party Administrator software platform
• Experience with multiple electronic medical record systems
• Experience as 340B Coordinator or Buyer preferred
• Expertise in other areas of pharmacy practice or management
• Ability to travel away from home location up to 30% of the time
• Clear and effective verbal and written communication
• Accuracy and timeliness
• Attention to detail
• Proficiency using personal computers and computer applications including Windows and Microsoft applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Benefits: All employees enjoy a competitive salary, eligibility to participate in the 401(k) savings plan with a match. Full Time employees are also eligible for a comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Time Off Plan, Company Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability, Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance, Medical Flex and Dependent Care Accounts and more.
CPS Solutions, LLC Requirements: All employment offers are contingent upon successfully passing a background check, drug test and signed onboarding documents. Additionally, you may be required to provide medical records or have additional medical examinations/background checks that are a specific requirement of the location or position in which you are hired. Due to the healthcare requirements of the location where you will work and the clients we support, this may include a COVID vaccine. This applies to internal transfers and status changes for internal CPS Solutions, LLC team members. CPS Solutions, LLC is also committed to a safe and drug free workplace. The use of marijuana for medical purposes accompanied by a prescription, even if permitted by state law, will not be considered acceptable for purposes of explaining a positive lab test result for marijuana.
About CPS Solutions, LLC: Founded nearly 50 years ago and employing over 2,500 clinical, regulatory, and operational pharmacy professionals, CPS Solutions, LLC, is one of the nation’s largest providers of pharmacy services to more than 800 hospitals and healthcare facilities nationwide. CPS Solutions, LLC helps clients tackle a variety of complex issues, such as operational efficiency, rising drug costs, regulatory & compliance, 340B, and specialty pharmacy strategy. CPS Solutions, LLC helps healthcare leaders drive best in class pharmacy operations through skill, expertise, and proprietary technologies. For more information, visit https://www.CPS.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any qualified employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, mental or physical disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.