Pharmacist & Pharmacy Manager Opportunities With Walgreens
As a Walgreens Pharmacist, you have the opportunity to be:
A Trusted Care Giver & Advocate
- You personalize the patient’s experience and building trust through empathy; you get to know them personally and work to simplify their experience, despite sometimes complex processes.
- You apply your expertise and resourcefulness to help solve problems and provide holistic care for patients and customers.
- You proactively and genuinely communicate with patients; you seek understanding, ensure the patient is heard, remove barriers and provide solutions to their needs. You emphasize the important of treatment adherence to improve health outcomes.
- You put customer service ahead of other priorities and shows good judgment when trade-offs are needed.
- You use Walgreens diverse offerings of products and services to help the customer find the best solution and value.
- You advocate for the patient’s point-of-view and seek solutions that exceed customer expectations even beyond pharmacy service.
- You follow standard operating procedures to comply with both state and federal laws.
- You multitask and find operational efficiencies that enable you to have time to focus on advanced clinical services.
- You use knowledge of competition and trends in healthcare and to stay current and identify strategically aligned business opportunities that best serve the customer.
A Connected and Energized Team Player
- You partner with the team to find the right solutions for customers at any place in the store or digitally.
- You are energized by proactively solving customer needs in a fast-paced environment.
- You embrace technology to provide extraordinary customer care and make others’ lives easier.
- You seize opportunities to increase your contribution to the customer, the team and to the store.
- You embody Walgreens Purpose-Driven Leadership model to champion the health and well-being of every community.
- You maintain enthusiasm, even for difficult tasks or when others are not optimistic, and work to energize others by celebrating each other’s successes.
Job Openings Available:
- Staff Pharmacist – Alexandria, LA (Job ID: 225037BR or 240742BR)
- Staff Pharmacist – Bossier City, LA (Job ID: 214191BR)
- Pharmacy Manager – Alexandria, LA ( Job ID: 202377BR)
- Pharmacy Manager – Monroe, LA (Job ID: 212650BR)
- Pharmacy Manager – Morgan City, LA (Job ID: 216632BR)
For more information or to apply, please click here.
This post is related to:Careers in Pharmacy