Hot off the press!
Thinking of taking the BCGP exam or looking for more BCGP recertification credits? You’re in luck!
ASCP has just released 20 credits from our 2020 Virtual BCGP Boot Camp covering:
- Biostatistics and Literature Review
- Cardiovascular Disorders in the Older Adult
- Endocrine and Exocrine Disorders in the Older Adult
- Gastrointestinal Disorders in the Older Adult
- Genitourinary and Renal Disorders in the Older Adult
- Infectious Diseases in the Older Adult
- Neurological Disorders in the Older Adult
- Psychiatric Disorders in the Older Adult
- Respiratory Disorders in the Older Adult
Each course includes handouts, a medication reference chart, a dynamic recording, a post-test and an evaluation.
Check out the CPE Prep Package or the BCGP Recertification Package depending on your credit needs.
Please note that per BPS (Board of Pharmacy Specialties): The Board-Certified Geriatric Pharmacist Exam Preparation Boot Camp Course-Live or Online offered by ASCP may only be completed for recertification credit up to two times, in nonconsecutive years, during the 7-year recertification cycle.
Learn more at ascp.com/BCGP
This post is related to:Long Term Care Resources