Follett LLC is a leading manufacturer of innovative equipment for the healthcare market, including medical-grade refrigerators and freezers, ice and water dispensing equipment, and ice machines. Our focus on 100% customer satisfaction results in equipment that provides outstanding innovation and design excellence to meet the specific needs of each healthcare facility.
Follett medical-grade pharmacy refrigerators and freezers maintain precise and consistent temperatures for your valuable medications and vaccines. Powerful forced air refrigeration enables quick recovery after door openings, ensuring medications are stored at specified temperatures and reducing the risk of lost product.
Follett upright refrigerators and freezers feature a powerful topmounted refrigeration module and innovative plenum air distribution systems for superior temperature consistency.
• Industry-exclusive ducted air distribution delivers cold air at six different levels for top-to-bottom temperature uniformity, allowing full utilization of the storage space.
• Modular refrigeration system with microprocessor controller provides a ±1⁰C temperature consistency throughout the storage cabinet, ensuring all product is stored within the proper range.
• Intuitive, full-color touchscreen user interface features enhanced data management, providing the ultimate in user convenience.
Full stainless steel cabinets and high-quality components are designed with the user in mind.
• Heavy-duty, self-closing doors provide important energy savings and locks open at 90 degrees to allow easy product loading.
Choice of storage options provide interior configuration flexibility.
• Industry-exclusive “floating” basket system on pharmacy models.
• Full extension, epoxy-coated “floating” baskets move with a gentle push or pull.
• Baskets and slide assemblies lift out without tools for full cleaning access.
• Heavy-duty, epoxy-coated shelves, adjustable in ½" (1 cm) increments are standard on laboratory models.
Follett’s innovative modular refrigeration system provides outstanding serviceability.
• Top-mounted modular design allows the refrigeration system to be removed as one unit without cutting refrigerant lines. If needed, a spare system can slide into place, virtually eliminating downtime.
High-performance countertop refrigerators and freezers offer superior temperature performance in space-saving configurations.
• 1 and 2 cu ft models fit on standard 24" deep counters.
• Forced-air cooling provides cabinet-wide temperature consistency and quick recovery after door openings.
• External digital temperature display offers user-selectable F or C with integral high/low alarming and display sleep mode.
• Keyless entry via keypad and electronic lock is available as an option.
Powerful undercounter refrigerators and freezers are designed for use below standard and lower ADA-compatible counters.
• Heavy-duty forced air cooling for quick recovery after door openings.
• External digital temperature display in user-selectable F or C with integral high/low alarming and display sleep mode.
• Keyless entry via keypad and electronic lock option.
This post is related to:Refrigeration/Refrigerators