- Watch selected sessions live including Thursday and Saturday general sessions and Friday PPSI track
- Receive CE credit (up to 9.5 hours CE available)
- Participate in live Q&A following sessions
- No travel or hotel expenses!
- Save $99 with code BLIZZARD — pay only $600 through Feb. 13
Sessions Included (descriptions available online at acainfo.org/ace):
✦ Putting Science In Practice: A New Way for Pharmacists to Identify and Mitigate Adverse Drug Events, Steve Gilbert, MBA, BCPS, BCGP, CPHQ, Michael Awadella, PharmD
✦ An Overview of CBD in Pet Patients, Ben Mudd, PharmD, RPh
✦ Recognizing Cardiometabolic Syndrome in Community Pharmacy, Suzanne Keyes, PharmD, FACA
✦ Hep C and the Community Pharmacist, Julie Akers, PharmD, BCACP
✦ CBD & Drug Interactions—What Pharmacists Need to Know, Neil Leikach, RPh, FACA
✦ Pharmacy Involvement in an OB/GYN OBOT Clinic, Charles Tarasidis, PharmD, MAT Certified
✦ USP — Where Are We Now?, Erik Tosh, RPh, FACA.
✦ 2020 Legislative & Legal Update, Deborah A. Pearce, JD