Since its inception in 1993, Letco Medical has earned and built a reputation as one of the most innovative companies in the compounding industry. An employee owned company headquartered in Wayne, PA, is the supply partner of choice for profit-conscious compounding pharmacies everywhere. Letco Med has invested heavily in building a company that can serve the needs of compounding pharmacies today, tomorrow, and into the future, with a full line of products and complementary programs and services. With a dedicated focus on the U.S. compounding market, Letco Med provides a wide and comprehensive portfolio of safe and consistent top-quality chemicals, compounding supplies, and equipment at highly competitive prices.
Letco Med’s product line includes chemicals covering a broad range of therapeutic categories, as well as supplies, equipment, capsules, and pre-made topical bases. In addition, an extensive range of dosage forms and delivery systems are available, including topicals, injectables, liquids, transdermals, inhalation, oral solids, and controlled-release. Letco Med is focused on unwavering quality, exemplified by the company’s industry-leading quality assurance programs, stringent quality control procedures, and an unblemished record with the FDA.
• We are an FDA registered cGMP facility with VAWD accreditation.
• We operate in compliance with all regulatory requirements.
• We are committed to an ethical standard that begins and ends with quality.
• It is in the solutions we provide and in our operations that push us towards perfection.
• Our commitment to every customer is to provide the highest level of service.
Features & Options
Letco Med enables pharmacies across the U.S. to take full advantage of compounding as a profit center. Letco provides a wide array of value-added solutions:
• Pharmacy Professional Services: Providing support to you at no additional charge; we have you covered including pharmacy consultation, formulas, formulation support, USP <800>, and a variety of other technical support offerings.
• Education Value Program: Save up to 60% on continuing education training that leverages Letco’s platinum sponsorship with the American College of Apothecaries to provide the best industry rates.
• Quality Savings Program: Save up to 20% on laboratory service costs utilizing our proprietary Quality Savings Program in partnership with ARL Bio Pharma, the nation’s leading analytical laboratory.
• New! Regulatory Solutions Program: A partnership designed to provide you with expert regulatory consulting and deliverables.
• Financial Services Program: Finance 100% of the cost of the equipment with incredibly flexible payment programs that suit your business.
• ValueVue: A quick-turn proprietary process that allows compounding pharmacies to assess purchasing effectiveness and save up to 30% on compounding purchases.
At Letco, we take pride in delivering the products, services, and support needed to meet today’s challenges, and are equally committed to facing the future as your trusted partner. With complete dedication and focus on our customers, Letco is the ideal supply partner to help you realize significant profit opportunities for your compounding practice.