As a national leader in the Pharmaceutical Returns industry, National Pharmaceutical Returns has the expertise and experience your team can count on.
• Pharmacies: From a small family-owned pharmacy to large chain stores, we help you handle your inventory, process returns and get the credits back to you as quickly as possible.
• Hospitals and Clinics: In a hospital or clinic setting, National Pharmaceutical Returns can help you streamline your business model by providing our expertise and Rx return services.
• Veterinarian Clinics/Zoos: At National Pharmaceutical Returns, we offer a full chain of command of your pharmacy products, vet clinics sample destruction, specialty returns.
• Drug Stores/Retailers: If your pharmacy operation includes more than one physical location, our online system will provide and overview of your entire operation.
• Manufacturers: Let National Pharmaceutical Returns handle the arduous and complicated task of fulfilling your returns. Returns are our sweet spot and we’re very good at it.
• Wholesalers: National Pharmaceutical Returns specializes in helping wholesale operations to handle all the pharmaceutical returns that come back to their distribution centers.
• Universities/Research Centers: National Pharmaceutical Returns can get your research staff up to speed quickly and with our online interface, we can help you keep track of your pharmaceutical inventory.
• Dentist Offices: National Pharmaceutical Returns handles returns for dentist offices and dental facilities of all sizes. Our professional team can help you assess your pharmaceutical returns needs.
• Surgery Centers: National Pharmaceutical Returns handles returns for surgical facilities of all sizes. Let our team help you assess your pharmaceutical returns needs and give you a customized quote.
• GPO/Buying Groups: National Pharmaceutical Returns handles returns for pharmaceutical buying groups of all sizes. Let our team help you assess your pharmaceutical returns needs and give you a customized quote.
This post is related to:Returns & Waste Services (Pharmaceutical/Medical)