Managing OSHA compliance in addition to the demanding needs of your facility can be a lot to handle. Steri-Safe® OSHA Compliance Solutions help you easily manage the complexity that comes with maintaining compliance and helps ensure your facility and staff are compliant with OSHA. Some Steri-Safe customers receive the value-added benefit of access to on-site OSHA Educators as part of their program to provide services such as on-site Bloodborne Pathogens (BBP) training and on-site OSHA compliance evaluations.
In this webinar, our team of experts discuss:
• What OSHA is and the implications of non-compliance
• Key elements of personalized on-site services available to help keep your practice compliant:
• On-Site 150-point Mock OSHA Facility Evaluation
• Annual On-Site OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Training
• Annual On-Site Hazard Communication Awareness Training
• Action Plan Recommendations for Any Compliance Gaps
• Ongoing Support to Answer Any Follow-up Questions
•Steri-Safe Compliance Solutions overview highlighting our award-winning online OSHA compliance tools and resources
We encourage all those responsible for medical waste management and their facility’s OSHA compliance to watch as these resources will help you to meet regulatory demands and continue keeping your employees safe.