Verity Solutions — Invested in Your 340B Program Success
Partner with us to simplify 340B administration, confidently optimize federal pricing benefits, and benefit from the dedication and knowledge of our expert team.
Verity Solutions is a leader in 340B program administration. Recognized as Best in KLAS: 340B Management Systems for the last four years, our mission is to make every aspect of 340B program management clear and easy to understand. We believe in optimizing program benefits through predictable automation and outstanding support so that every customer can maximize their savings. Hundreds of integrated healthcare systems, acute-care hospitals, community health centers, federally qualified health centers, pharmacies, and other 340B-eligible covered entities throughout the United States rely on Verity 340B® software and services to successfully manage their 340B program.
Our powerful V340B® cloud-based software platform provides comprehensive solutions for split billing, contract pharmacy, specialty contract pharmacy, compliance management, purchase analytics, and pharmacy network management (VHUB®). Our depth of in-house technical and software development resources and our highly skilled account management team are closely aligned to adapt as changes arise in the 340B program swiftly. We offer:
• Agile Software Platform: Built and deployed with security, performance, scalability, and agility as primary goals. The Verity 340B platform is HITRUST certified and HIPAA compliant.
• Intuitive Application: Designed with our users in mind, we maintain ongoing feedback and collaboration with our clients. This collaboration steers our continual software and services development.
• Responsive Support: Designated account managers provide focused support, training, audit readiness, and regular business reviews to maximize your 340B program success and help you maintain compliance.
What Sets Verity Solutions Apart?
With increasing 340B regulatory complexity and demand for audit preparedness, it's more important than ever to have the right solution for your 340B program management — and the right partner.
• Industry leading core functionality of our V340B® platform with optional, patent-pending add-on modules to enhance all aspects of 340B operations in challenging and unique environments.
• Rapid implementation for both split billing and contract pharmacy solutions to help covered entities meet challenging timeline needs.
• Access to your own unique 340B program test environment— before and after implementation. Test environment runs continually in parallel to your live system.
• Easy and exportable reporting functionality including detailed data for manufacturer or HRSA audits.
• Transition from one electronic medical record (EMR) to another without downtime (contingent upon receipt of dispense file from the covered entity).
• Multiple wholesaler support with controlled substances ordering system (CSOS) — efficiently place orders with both EDI (electronic data interchange) and non-EDI vendors.
• Two-week sprint release cycles ensure timely software updates driven by customer feedback, regulatory changes, and user needs.
• Flexible and 'winners only' contract pharmacy pricing models. No true-ups.
• Verity Care Card Program — directly pass 340B savings to uninsured and underinsured patients.
• Referral capture opt-in functionality to compliantly add meaningful savings lift to your 340B program.
• Responsive customer service provided by our in-house staff.
• 80% of our customer support cases resolved within two hours. 95% resolved within 24 hours.
This post is related to:340B