SuiteRx Intelligent Pharmacy Software (IPS) is a comprehensive pharmacy management system developed by pharmacists and our customers to efficiently manage pharmacy operations. If you desire an all-inclusive pharmacy software solution at an affordable price without sacrificing quality, then SuiteRx is for you!
SuiteRx is a pharmacy software vendor addressing the needs and challenges presented in the independent pharmacy market. Software development started in 2008 and was initially for the owner’s own pharmacy business. Although relatively new to the marketplace, SuiteRx Intelligent Pharmacy Software has been catering to independent pharmacies across the U.S. for a number of years. SuiteRx continuously stays ahead of the competition when it comes to functionality, offerings, and cost. The ability to perform as such is due to the agility, quality employees, and responsiveness that comes with being a smaller organization. SuiteRx has been able to advance along with industry trends to ensure our clients have the tools they need to provide the best experience for their patients and staff. The SuiteRx team continues to learn and grow with their clients to develop a wonderful experience and ultimate software solution.
Developed by pharmacists, for pharmacists, our IPS program enables independent and small chain pharmacies to use state-of-the-art technology to better meet the needs of their customers and increase speed and accuracy in the pharmacy. With retail, long-term care, specialty, 340B, and combo versions of the software, IPS is a comprehensive solution, which integrates document management, delivery, POS, inventory management, web portal capabilities, and compounding into one seamless application.
• Paperless Faxing Functionality: Cuts down on prescription processing. Electronically send, receive, edit, and link faxes to specific patients and prescriptions.
• Cycle Fill Capabilities: With one mouse click, automatically fill and bill groups of patients on a set schedule (e.g., monthly, weekly).
• Inventory Tracking: Ability to monitor inventories in real time and send electronic PO’s when drugs reach their specified reorder levels.
• SRx API: Organized around REST, has predictable resource-oriented URLs, accepts form-encoded request bodies, returns JSON-encoded responses, and uses standard HTTP response codes, authentication, and verbs.
• SRxConnect: Our new and enhanced customer service website. It offers solutions not only for support issues, but also custom requests.
• SuiteRx University: Online computer-based training program to help train clients and employees on SuiteRx Intelligent Pharmacy Software (IPS).
• SRxDelivery: Real-time delivery information and signature capture. The application is now available on mobile phones
(Android, iPhone, and iPad) there is no need to limit yourselves from using a tablet alone.
• MyRx: Allows patients to refill prescriptions, look up drug information, and communicate with your pharmacy from their mobile device.
• SRxGateway: Provides communication tools, including EMAR capabilities and refill requests between facilities, physicians, and your pharmacy.
Features & Options
• Enhanced Communication for Improved Patient Adherence
• Reduced Workflow Disruption with Easy Edit Ability
• Easy Access to Responsive Client Support
• Advanced Compounding Workflow
• Document and Cycle Fill Management
• Adherence Reporting
• Shipping Integration
• Custom Reporting
“ SuiteRx is the best pharmacy system on the market. The system allows us to cover all the bases in one package. Document management, online ordering, electronic and paper MARs, statements, electronic exchange of delivery information, and unlimited reporting options are available at our fingertips. In addition, the system is so easy-to-use, it makes training much easier than it was with our old system. SuiteRx has become the most valuable tool in our toolbox!”
Key Business Partners
PointClickCare; Prescribers Connection; Asembia; SureScripts; AutoMed; Parata PacMed; Medicine-on-Time; Dispill USA; DOSIS; SynMed; RxSafe; Cubex; Talyst; Extended Care Pro; CaraSolva; AccuFlo; ScriptPro; ParataRDS; Parata Max; Innovation; Kirby Lester; RxMedic; QuickMAR; Yardi; Eldermark; Symphony; CoverMyMeds; RxPertise; RxLinc; SalesDoor; and many more!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call (916) 242-8779 (916-ChatSRx), or fax (972) 559-3156 for more information or to order.
This post is related to:Software (Pharmacy Management Systems)