Dycem contamination control mats and flooring are manufactured with a patented polymeric compound, creating a natural tack and proven to retain up to 99.9% of foot and wheelborne particles from entering unwanted areas.
The Key Benefits of Choosing Dycem
Dycem’s contamination control mats and flooring are scientifically proven to be the most effective, long-lasting and high-performance method of minimising foot, wheel and airborne contamination.
Companies Across a Variety of Industries Have all Experienced a Long List of Benefits After Installing Dycem, Including:
• Reduced floor and air particulate counts in controlled or critical areas.
• Improved product yield, cost savings and profitability.
• A visible barrier zone, alerting personnel that they are about to enter a critical area.
• Unavoidable decontamination as Dycem mats or flooring cannot be bypassed when properly sized and positioned at all critical control paths.
• Long-lasting, cost effective solution compared with peel-off mats and other alternatives.
• Only effective solution for wheeled traffic.
• Reduced microbial counts due to Biomaster, a high-performance antimicrobial additive in all Dycem products.
• Reduced carbon footprint as Dycem products are environmentally friendly – creating significantly less waste than peel-off mats or shoe covers and containing no Silicon, latex or DOP outgassing.
• Easy to clean, maintain, and incorporate into existing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
• Reduced critical area cleaning costs due to less contamination entering the environment.
• Static dissipation prior to ESD sensitive areas.
• Cleaner shoes and wheels give improved ESD contact.
• Improved quality of working life due to reduced allergens in the atmosphere.
• One year warranty.
• A network of global customer support with dedicated local specialists on the ground.
This post is related to:Cleanrooms, Isolators, Hoods, Gloveboxes