Pharmacists face risks when compounding pharmaceuticals, such as product contamination and hazardous material exposure. Creating a safe industrial work environment is critical for product integrity and adhering to USP 797/800.
Esco manufactures high-quality drug-compounding engineering equipment to develop safe medication, complying with industrial, environmental, and health and safety standards.
For the sterile non-hazardous category, Esco offers the Horizontal Laminar Flow Cabinet. Models include:
• LHG (Horizontal): General compounding
• LVG (Vertical): Put large machine inside
For non-sterile hazardous, Esco developed a Powder Weighing Station with Ducting. Models include:
• PW1 (Compact): Single exhaust HEPA
• ADC (Full-sized): Double exhaust HEPA
For sterile hazardous, Esco has the Class II A2 Biosafety Cabinet with Ducting. Models include:
• AC2 (Compact): Low ceiling, Mobile labs
• LA2 (Full-sized): Best comfort & safety
Esco Lifesciences equipment has engineering features that set them apart from brands in the same price range.
This post is related to:Cleanrooms, Isolators, Hoods, Gloveboxes