For more than 50 years, Euclid® Medical Products has been a trusted partner for hospital/retail pharmacies, long-term care facilities, and third-party re-packagers seeking high-quality, efficient multi/unit dose packaging and barcoding systems. With Vantage™ customizable software offering linear and 2D barcoding capabilities, fade-resistant thermal transfer printing, and multiple accessories to improve your packaging process, we are committed to helping you reduce costs and improve your overall operational efficiency. By manufacturing our own equipment, we provide superior products built to stand the test of time with the updated features needed by today’s pharmacies.
These next generation adherence pouch packaging machines with unit- and multi-dose capabilities are built on a new revolutionary rotary design which allows for a very small footprint. These pharmacy packaging machines can package at speeds up to 65 packages per minute. Storing up to 15 canisters of one medication for high-volume runners, the machines can continue to package as canisters are being refilled. The new rotary design allows for easy access to the canisters as well as easy cleaning and maintenance. These machines have RFID smart canisters, a built-in dehumidifier, and are very quiet in operation.
Features & Options
• Three models (130/144/352 canisters).
• Packaging speeds up to 65 packages per minute.
• Can package and replenish canisters at same time.
• RFID “Smart Canisters” are easy to access.
• Built-in dehumidifier.
• Easy to clean.
• Packaging materials (Class A) contain technology that provides fast, easy opening.
• Provides 300 DPI thermal transfer printing and can produce linear and 2D barcodes.
• Quiet operation.
130 Canister Specifications
• Footprint (Inches): Doorway: 23.6" W x 23.6" D x 78.6" H
• Number of Tablet Canisters: 130
• Packaging Size: 70 x 60 mm, 70 x 70 mm, 70 x 80 mm (Standard), 70 x 90 mm
• Packaging Speed: Up to 65 Pouches/Minute
• Display: Touch Panel PC/LED.
• Power Source: 100 VAC ± 10 V:50/60 Hz
• Printing Method: Thermal Transfer Printing
• Gross Weight: 837.8 lbs. (Approximate)
144 Canister Specifications
• Footprint (Inches): Doorway: 23.62" W x 23.62" D x 79.39" H
• Number of Tablet Canisters: 144
• Universal Tray: 48-Cell Trays Accommodate Multiple Meds in Each Cell
• Gross Weight: 683 lbs. (Approximate)
352 Canister Specifications
• Footprint (Inches): Doorway: 47.2" W x 23.6" D x 87.8" H
• Number of Tablet Canisters: 352
• Universal Tray: 66-Cell Trays Accommodate Multiple Meds in Each Cell
• Gross Weight: 1,311.8 lbs. (Approximate)
“ Euclid was perfect for me. Its small footprint, lower cost, and high packaging capabilities were just what my pharmacy needed. Independent pharmacists need to know that you don’t need to spend an obscene amount of money to implement pouch packaging. Euclid has a phenomenal product here for a great price and size that makes it the best investment.”
— Denise Conway, Conway’s Pharmacy, Mt. Vernon and Danville, OH
Retail, combo, close-door, and hospital pharmacies.
Trade Shows/Meetings Attended
ASHP, NCPA, PDS, HMA, AmerisourceBergen Thoughtspot, Cardinal RBC, McKesson ideaShare, and NACDS Total Store Expo
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 727-2543.