The Right Drug and the Right Concentration
- DrugLog® verifies the identity and concentration of compounded injectables in an instant, prior to administration to a patient. It enhances work efficiencies and increases medication safety measures.
Flexible for All Compounding Workflows
- Hazardous and non-hazardous compounding robots or manual compounding.
- Health system centralized compounding or outsourced.
Key Features of Druglog
- New drug calibrations created on site.
- Cloud-based storage of calibrations and measurement data.
- Use of cuvettes prevents contamination of measuring device.
- Portable for use between departments or facilities.
- Immediate results with measurement graphs available on screen for qualitative analysis.
- Reduces risk of medication errors.
- Supports various compounding workflows.
- Provides consistency in compounding results. Vital component of your USP 797 QC program. Quick and reliable results in seconds.
- Reduces cost and increases ROI.
This post is related to:Compounding: Supplies, Equipment, Training