One of the common ways to achieve medication adherence by pharmacies is to offer blister packs. But in this pandemic era, the pharmacy industry requires an alternative to blister packaging that requires less manual interaction. Adherence packaging or compliance packaging can be achieved easily with pouch/ strip which is a good alternative to blister in addition to that fact that it is less expensive compared to blisters.
All the drugs a patient takes at a time in one pouch to help them be adherent to their drug regimen. You organize the drugs by dose, days of the week and time of day that the patient takes them. That makes it easier for the patient to take the right drugs at the right time.
ADVANTAGES OF POUCH
● Less human Interaction
● More time saved for pharmacy technicians to serve patients
● Automate without breaking the bank
● Highly eﬃcient
● Increases 25% ROI
● Easily interface with your pharmacy software
● An affordable as well as environment friendly alternative to blister pack
● Least expensive in the industry
At Unidoses we have several multi-dose pouch packaging options fully-automated and semi-automated as well. We can interface with your pharmacy software so that we can receive the prescriptions from your pharmacy system software and package the prescriptions accordingly.
TABLETOP ADHERENCEPACKRx (Patent Pending..)
Unidoses helps pharmacies to start offer adherence packing to customers without breaking the bank. Out Tabletop AdherencePackRx is a very affordable and user-friendly model which won't even take up a lot of your pharmacy space.
● Interface with LibertySoftware, QS1, PioneerRx, ComputerRx and many more
● Biometric Fingerprint Scanner
● GS1 Barcode Detection
● 2D Barcode Scanner
● 24/7 Customer Support
● Machine is signiﬁcantly less bulky so reduced storage needs
● Subscription option available
So are you ready to offer multi-dose pouch packs to your customers?? All of our products are designed, manufactured, and maintained by our highly trained, passionate Unidoses team. Our team has 25+ years of experience in pharmacy automation.