Providing innovative, robust, and easy-to-use pharmacy management, point-of-sale, multi-site management, and business management solutions to community pharmacies across the U.S.
Transaction Data Systems, with its Rx30 and Computer-Rx pharmacy management solutions, is focused on improving efficiency and productivity and increasing profitability for today’s community pharmacies. TDS is the unquestioned leader in pharmacy management software, with the latest innovations in prescription filling, clinical services, and pharmacy operations. Unlike other pharmacy software companies, TDS focuses on the complete, daily business of running a pharmacy, including everything from filling prescriptions and managing inventory to providing clinical opportunities to drive revenue, critical analytics for your business, management tools, and more.
n Rx30 provides a robust, easy-to-learn management platform, point-of-sale software, and central management solution. Rx30 solutions offer multiple applications available to pharmacies and their patients to make managing patient medication regimens easy and interactive. The Rx30 platform provides fully automated e-scripts, revenue opportunities through innovative clinical solutions, and 80+ integration partners. Whether your focus is an independent retail pharmacy, small retail chain, nursing home, nursing home consulting, compounding, or IV processing, we have the tools you need to make your job easier!
n Computer-Rx is our Windows-based platform that offers an easy-to-use interface and robust tools for pharmacy management, pharmacy point-of-sale, delivery, and centralized pharmacy management. The Computer-Rx platform is a one-size-fits-all solution, easily scalable to fit the demands of any independent pharmacy. Computer-Rx solutions offer dynamic reporting tools and easy claim reconciliation. Inventory management is streamlined with EDI ordering and receiving through seamless integration with all major wholesalers and dozens of regional wholesalers. Using Computer-Rx, patient care is taken to the next level with innovative and integrated clinical solutions available only to TDS pharmacies.
Features & Options
- TDS offers pharmacies a total pharmacy solution, including robust pharmacy management software, integrated point of sale, centralized pharmacy management for multiple locations, mobile/delivery tools, patient applications, built-in communication tools, integrated clinical opportunities portal, retail business services, state-of-the-art claims reconciliation services, business management tools, credentialing, and more.
• Scalable Workflow
• Robust Business Tools
• In-Workflow Alerts
• Integrated MTM
• Central Management
• Controlled Substance Patient Monitoring Program
• Automated, Off-Site Data Backup
• e-Fax and Text
• Cash Pricing Program
• Cybersecurity and Breach Protection
• Patient-Focused Care
• Integrated Point of Sale
• One-Click PDMP Review
• eCare Plans
• Online Pharmacy Reporting Dashboard
• Patient Targeting and Clinical Tools
• 340B Analytics
• Claim Reconciliation Services
• Marketing Tools and Applications
- Enhanced Medication Services (EMS) is an exclusive part of the TDS family and serves all Rx30 and Computer-Rx users’ clinical needs. The EMS team of trained clinicians provides high-quality, clinical intervention outreach services to patients and providers in collaboration with pharmacies and health plans, working with patients to ensure they take their medications and resolve medication-related problems. EMS engages with providers in facilitating needed prescription updates and changes. These interventions provide “quality lift” for TDS partner pharmacies and health plans to achieve high-level performance on quality measures and improve health outcomes.
- KloudScript is the latest addition to the TDS family with end-to-end specialty pharmacy services to community pharmacies and hospital systems. The KloudScript team offers support and software to help pharmacies enter the specialty market or grow their existing specialty business. By simplifying the patient care experience through technology, KloudScript enables pharmacies to retain their patients with specialty medications, diversify pharmacy revenue, and build a comprehensive specialty program.
For more information on TDS solutions and how they can help your independent pharmacy thrive, call (800) 647-5288 or visit www.Rx30.com and www.Computer-Rx.com to learn more.