Pharmacy point-of-sale should work for you, not the other way around. Meet the solution that helps you improve patient outcomes, streamline operations, and use your choice of pharmacy management systems. All while enjoying 24 seven customer support.
Founded in 1998, with a mission to help pharmacies understand and use technology-based tools to run a successful business, Retail Management Solutions continues to lead point-of-sale innovation. Giving pharmacies access to tools and technology to improve patient outcomes, streamline operations, and improve profits.
At RMS, we believe that point-of-sale should simplify pharmacy operations and management all while improving the patient experience. Our POS products are designed exclusively for pharmacies with flexibility, ease of use, and scalability in mind.
RMS’ solutions create a more customer-centric patient experience and reduce employee workload through many different avenues.
- At the Register: RMS customers have freedom to choose from over 30 pharmacy system partners, all with integrations that make prescription sales fast, easy, and accurate. Signatures for HIPAA, safety caps, prescription acknowledgment, etc. are captured at the time of sale and are always easily accessible when needed for reporting and audits. Built-in date of birth verification processes and additional prescription for pickup notifications bring added patient safety and convenience to every transaction.
Additionally, every RMS system includes built-in will-call management. Batch multiple prescriptions together into a single bag. Store according to your organizational preferences. Scan a single barcode at checkout. This easy-to-use option improves patient safety and saves time.
Beyond prescription sales, OTC product sales are as simple as scanning the item barcode. Custom items can also be created for easy sale of unique products, gift items, etc. Payroll deduct can be added to any implementation for easy employee sales.
Sales can be processed in many different ways to meet the unique needs of your pharmacy. Whether you need traditional retail lanes, Meds-to-Beds technology, an option for drive-thru payments and signatures, curbside pickup solutions, or an easy way to track deliveries. You can mix and match to create the perfect technology scheme.
- Beyond the Basics: Improving patient outcomes and increasing customer satisfaction are goals at the heart of most organizations today.
- Meds-to-Beds: Technology and support help you to align your pharmacy with organizational goals. Point-of-sale tailored for bedside interactions and full transaction processing help you work towards increasing patient compliance and reducing readmittance rates as a result.
- Nutrient Depletion: Notifications at the register help you to improve patient wellness by making supplement recommendations based on prescription induced nutrient depletion.
- Easy Compliance: RMS credit card processing capabilities include options for validated P2PE, allowing the potential for reduced PCI scope. Processing integrations also include options for EMV, tokenization, NFC, and FSA/HSA card acceptance.
Every RMS system includes optional integration with NPLEx for Pseudoephedrine tracking as well as signatures, ID capture, and tracking for HIPAA, safety caps, prescription acknowledgment, etc.
- Headquarters and Management: Point-of-sale applications extend beyond the customer interaction to help you run your pharmacies more efficiently. Enterprise-level multi-location management unlocks powerful tools for policy, pricing, employee, and customer management. Data fed back to the headquarters saves time and resources.
For pharmacies managing retail departments, RMS’ inventory management solutions open the door for advanced management of front-end product with wholesaler interfaces, automated purchasing and receiving, price updates, and integrated signs and labels.
A host of reports, both canned and customizable, are available. From cash management and employee performance to A/R balances, and more. RMS systems give you the data you need to drive important decisions and run pharmacies efficiently.
- When You Need Support: RMS’ solutions are more than point-of-sale software and hardware. You won’t have to hire a team to manage your RMS system. All RMS customers are supported by a team of U.S.-based technical specialists that are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Certified trainers help you implement your solution in a timely manner that meets the requirements of your organization. Every RMS customer is also assigned a dedicated customer success manager to help your team stay on track with organizational goals following implementation. The RMS customer center is available at any time to request support, access the customer knowledgebase, and more.
Trade Shows/Meetings Attended
Experience RMS in person this year at one of our many pharmacy industry events. Find out where we’ll be next at www.rm-solutions.com/events.
This post is related to:POS Systems (Point of Sale)