Innovatix offers differentiated, high-quality group purchasing and consultative services. We help members maximize their overall financial performance by providing the resources and educational support needed to enhance the delivery of quality patient care.
Innovatix is a national group purchasing organization that provides strategic purchasing solutions and operational support to help pharmacies and other providers across the continuum of care thrive. We supplement our industry-leading purchasing program with a consultative approach, in-depth analytics, vast healthcare expertise, and value-added and fee-based services specific to our members’ needs. Innovatix works tirelessly to deliver savings and value to members.
Innovatix offers one of the most extensive, competitive purchasing portfolios available today. We provide members access to a $69 billion purchasing portfolio comprising over 2,000 contracts through 900-plus suppliers.
Innovatix member benefits extend beyond the significant savings we provide through our group purchasing services. While group purchasing is at the core of what we do, Innovatix is committed to offering additional value to help our members grow and excel.
• Innovatix Educational Institute: Each month, Innovatix offers free accredited continuing education (CE) opportunities. Members can take advantage of these learning sessions from the convenience of their own computers.
• Government Affairs: To help our members navigate the complex healthcare regulatory environment and ensure that their concerns are properly addressed, the Innovatix Government Affairs Program has continued to develop as an important value-added service, particularly for our long-term care and infusion pharmacy members. We keep members informed and advocate on their behalf, working closely with national advocacy organizations.
• Clinical Experts: Innovatix staff includes clinical pharmacists and physician consultants who provide members with best practice studies, disease state management information, formulary management, and medication error reduction strategies.
Pharmacy Operations Improvement Programs
Our suite of pharmacy operations improvement programs are designed to address your operations needs without distracting from your main mission — providing high-quality patient care.
• Preferred Provider Network: Successfully navigating Medicare Part D to maximize reimbursement on Medicare prescription drug benefit claims is a major challenge for many pharmacies today. The Preferred Provider Network provides pharmacies access to Medicare Part D contracts with the nation’s largest prescription drug plans and pharmacy benefit managers.
• Scriptmax®: Scriptmax offers the most complete pharmacy claim support in the industry. Through a comprehensive suite of pre-edit, post-edit, and reconciliation services, Scriptmax empowers pharmacies with actionable claims review data during every step of adjudication.
• PINC AI™ Clinical Surveillance for LTC Pharmacies: Our clinical surveillance capabilities provide a comprehensive, real-time workflow solution for infection preventionists and clinical pharmacists. The technology can help detect, manage, control, and alert to improper treatment of infection-related conditions during COVID-19 and beyond by enabling: 1) automated alerts, including COVID-specific alerts, for patients suspected or confirmed for infections; 2) automated flags on patient records to allow for robust tracking of patients in an outbreak group; 3) comprehensive documentation forms, including a custom set specific to COVID-19 and routine infections such as Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA), Clostridium Difficile (C. diff), and urinary tract infections (UTIs); 4) electronic submission of infections to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC’s) National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) system.
Key Business Partners
Innovatix is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Premier, a healthcare improvement company uniting an alliance of over 4,400 U.S. hospitals and more than 225,000 other provider organizations.
Innovatix GPO membership is free. To learn more about our group purchasing services and suite of pharmacy operations improvement programs, visit innovatix.com, email email@example.com, or call (888) 258-3273.
This post is related to:GPOs, Buying Groups, & COOPs