OWINGS MILLS, Md. (November 21, 2022) –The Board of Certification/Accreditation (BOC) Board of Directors proudly announces its 2023 executive committee.
The executive committee is comprised of the officers of the board. The recently elected 2023 officers are:
• Chair (incumbent): Wayne R. Rosen, BOCP, BOCO, LPO, CDME, FAAOP, clinical consultant
• Vice-Chair: Cameron Stewart, BOCO, BOCP, co-founder, Alcam Medical Orthotics and Prosthetics in Riverside, CA
• Secretary: Abel Guevara III, DHA(c), MHIM, RHIA, CPHT, CDME, vice president of revenue cycle & market access, Abilitech Medical, Inc.
in Eden Prairie, MN
• Treasurer: Daniel Griffis III, PharmD, pharmacist, Pharmacare of Georgia, Inc. in Brunswick, GA
• Member at Large (incumbent): Rick Todd, COF, president and managing partner, Collier & Laurence Orthotics & Prosthetics in
• Immediate Past Chair (incumbent): Bradley “Brad” Watson, BOCO, BOCP, LPO, regional manager, Clarksville Limb + Brace + Rehab
in Clarksville, TN
“BOC is grateful for the passionate, dedicated professionals serving on our board of directors,” says BOC’s Board Chair, Wayne R. Rosen, BOCP, BOCO, LPO, CDME, FAAOP. “Their decades of experience and sound leadership support BOC’s continued growth and ensure our credential-holders are backed by professionals who are truly committed to their success.”
BOC’s Board of Directors also appreciates the dedication of board member Justina “Justi” Appel, PhD, BOCO, BOCP, FAAOP who will complete her term of service on December 31, 2022, and congratulates Cameron Stewart, BOCO, BOCP on his election to a second four-year term on the Board.
For more information about BOC, visit bocusa.org.
# # #
The Board of Certification/Accreditation (BOC), founded in 1984, offers highly valued credentials in the fields of orthotics and prosthetics (O&P) and durable medical equipment (DME). BOC offers accreditation for O&P practices, pharmacies and DME suppliers and certifications for orthotic fitters, mastectomy fitters and DME specialists. BOC-certified practitioners and accredited suppliers are included as qualified providers and suppliers, respectively, in the Social Security Act as amended by the Benefits Improvement and Protection Act of 2000 (BIPA).
BOC has been acclaimed for award-winning innovation and customer service, earning international recognition with ten Stevie Awards. Both the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and the Department of Veterans Affairs accept BOC credentials as meeting their standards. Learn more at www.bocusa.org.