Axial® multi-dose machines promote medication adherence and simplify the process for the patient by pouch and blister card packaging medications by time and day. Axial® boasts a smaller footprint than any other machine on the market.
For more than 50 years, Euclid® Medical Products has been a trusted partner for hospital/retail pharmacies, long-term care facilities, and third-party re-packagers seeking high-quality, efficient multi/unit-dose packaging and barcoding systems. With Vantage™ customizable software offering linear and 2D barcoding capabilities, fade-resistant thermal transfer printing, and multiple accessories to improve your packaging process, we are committed to helping you reduce costs and improve your overall operational efficiency.
These next generation adherence pouch and blister card packaging machines with unit and multi-dose capabilities are built on a revolutionary rotary design which allows for a very small footprint. At packaging speeds of up to 65 packages per minute and with storage for up to 15 canisters of one medication for high-volume runners, the machines can continue to package as canisters are being refilled. The new rotary design allows for easy access to the canisters as well as simple cleaning and maintenance. These machines also feature RFID Smart Canisters and a built-in dehumidifier, and they are very quiet in operation.
Features & Options
• Four models (130/144/290/352 canisters).
• Packaging speeds up to 65 packages per minute.
• Package and replenish canisters at same time.
• Easy to access RFID Smart Canisters.
• Built-in dehumidifier.
• Easy to clean.
• Packaging materials (Class A) contain technology that provides fast, easy opening.
• 300 DPI thermal transfer printing with linear and 2D barcodes.
• Quiet operation.
• All Units
• Display: Touch panel.
• Printing method: Thermal transfer printing.
• 130 Canister
• Dimensions: 23.6" W x 23.6" D x 78.6" H.
• Packaging size: 70 x 60 mm, 70 x 70 mm, 70 x 80 mm (standard), 70 x 90 mm.
• Packaging speed: Up to 65 pouches/minute.
• Gross weight: 837.8 lbs. (approximate).
• 144 Canister
• Dimensions: 23.62" W x 23.62" D x 79.39" H.
• Universal tray: 48-cell trays accommodate multiple meds in each cell.
• Gross weight: 683 lbs. (approximate).
• 290 Canister
• Dimensions: 42.1" W x 61.4" D x 80.12" H.
• Packaging speed: One blister card per minute.
• Gross weight: 1,750 lbs. (approximate).
• 352 Canister
• Dimensions: 47.2" W x 23.6" D x 87.8" H.
• Universal tray: 66-cell trays accommodate multiple meds in each cell.
• Gross weight: 1,311.8 lbs. (approximate).
“ Euclid was perfect for me. Its small footprint, lower cost, and high packaging capabilities were just what my pharmacy needed. Independent pharmacists need to know that you don’t need to spend an obscene amount of money to implement pouch packaging. Euclid has a phenomenal product here for a great price and size that makes it the best investment.”
— Denise Conway, Conway’s Pharmacy, Mt. Vernon and Danville, OH
Retail, combo, close-door, and hospital pharmacies.
Trade Shows/Meetings Attended
ASHP, NCPA, PDS, HMA, AmerisourceBergen Thoughtspot, Cardinal RBC, McKesson ideaShare, and NACDS Total Store Expo.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 727-2543.