Dexcom G7 is the most accurate continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) system1 that leads to proven results.2-6 As the most covered CGM brand,7 Dexcom offers affordable care without compromising quality for the broadest audience of people with diabetes.
Dexcom is a pioneer in CGM. Since 1999, we have developed innovative technology that has transformed how people manage diabetes. Our products are part of people’s daily lives, empowering them to live confidently and feel more in control, free to pursue their dreams. We have more than 8,000 employees across the globe dedicated to creating life-changing CGM solutions.
Dexcom G7 is the next-generation CGM system for patients with all types of diabetes, so they can more confidently manage it each day. Dexcom G7 is the simple CGM for effortless diabetes management. The low-profile, all-in-one wearable sensor warms up in only 30 minutes, faster than any other CGM on the market.* Users will receive real-time glucose readings automatically on their compatible smart device† or Dexcom receiver, no fingersticks‡ required. Dexcom G7 also offers a suite of customizable alerts that can warn of high or low glucose levels with a predictive low alert that can recognize potentially dangerous hypoglycemic incidents before they occur.
Dexcom G7 is the most accurate CGM system1 for reliable treatment decisions that lead to proven results.2-6 Dexcom G7 is clinically proven to lower A1C,2-6 increase time in range,2-6 reduce hyper- and hypoglycemia,2-6 and improve quality of life.6 As the most covered CGM brand,7 now only one prescription can be easily sent directly to the pharmacy for a quick, simple start and low out-of-pocket costs with three times more patients paying $0 for Dexcom CGM than FreeStyle Libre.8,§
Dexcom G7 is an integrated CGM (iCGM) indicated for the widest age range and across diabetes types (type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes). Dexcom G7 is covered by Medicare for qualifying patients9,|| and also the only RT-CGM with a dedicated receiver (required by Medicare), giving Medicare patients an opportunity to access the benefits of Dexcom CGM. For more information on affordability programs, please visit dexcom.com/savings.
Features & Options
- Dexcom G7 Features
• 30-minute warmup, the fastest of any CGM on the market.*
• Simple all-in-one sensor for easy application.10
• 60% smaller for comfortable, discreet wear.
• Only iCGM trusted for use in pregnancy.
• 10-day wear plus 12-hour grace period for seamless transition between sessions.
• The only CGM that displays glucose levels on the phone, smartwatch, and receiver.†
• Now with Clarity integration, the #1 healthcare provider-preferred diabetes management tool.
• Back of upper arm wear for ages two years and older or the upper buttocks for ages two to six years.
• Smaller plastic components and packaging resulting in less waste than Dexcom G6.1
Manage diabetes with confidence knowing:
• 96% of patients say Dexcom G7 is easy to use.10
• Nine out of 10 Dexcom users stay on the product after one year.11
• Dexcom is #1 in patient satisfaction vs. other CGM brands.12,¶
To order, please contact your pharmacy wholesale partner. Dexcom G7 is available to order from all major wholesalers.
* Dexcom G7 can complete warmup within 30 minutes, whereas other CGM brands require up to an hour or longer.
† Compatible smart devices sold separately. For a list of compatible devices, visit dexcom.com/compatibility.
‡ If your glucose alerts and readings from Dexcom G7 do not match symptoms or expectations, use a blood glucose meter to make diabetes treatment decisions.
§ For those with commercial pharmacy coverage.
||Coverage criteria may vary by plan.
¶ Based on net promoter score (NPS) Dexcom 81 vs. Abbott 27 (Medtronic 10).
References: 1. Dexcom, data on file, 2022. 2. Welsh JB, et al. J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2022. Published online June 13, 2022. doi:10.1177/19322968221099879 3. Beck RW, et al. JAMA. 2017;317(4):371-378. 4. Beck RW, et al. Ann Intern Med. 2017;167(6):365-374. 5. Martens T, et al. JAMA. 2021;325(22):2262-2272. 6. Gilbert TR, et al. Diabetes Technol Ther. 2021;23(S1):S35-S39. 7. Managed Markets Insights & Technology, LLC. MMIT Analytics, June 2022. 8. Data on file, IQVIA 8/21-8/22. 9. Dexcom. Accessed February 24, 2023. https://investors.dexcom.com/news/news-details/2023/Dexcom-G7-Continuous-Glucose-Monitoring-System-Will-Be-Available-to-Medicare-Beneficiaries-at-Launch/default.aspx. 10. Dexcom G7 CGM System User Guide, 2022. 11. Dexcom, data on file, 2023. 12. IQVIA, February 2022.
This post is related to:Revenue Stream Opportunities