Simplify 340B management. Improve patient care.
If your hospital or health system is qualified to run a 340B program, you can dispense drugs at a reduced cost to disadvantaged patients who may not be able to afford typical prescription copays. Such a program can make a tremendous difference in the lives of patients with little or no health insurance.
Using a 340B program to expand your scope of treatable patients can also benefit your covered entity, increasing reimbursements and improving overall revenue. But program participation comes with complex regulatory and audit requirements that must be managed carefully to maintain compliance.
Our 340B Architect software simplifies the complexities of managing a 340B so you can focus on the health of your patients – and your organization. Even better, our software comes with our high-touch customer relationship approach. So, you’re not just getting the smartest solution for your covered entity, but also a trusted team to help you navigate today’s increasingly complex 340B environment.
• Dispense 340B drugs in your hospital and via a retail contract pharmacy with the same platform
• Get 340B drug approvals quickly and accurately with automated NDC/CDM verification
• Integrate with any pharmaceutical wholesaler to dispense 340B-eligible drugs
• Set up perpetual inventory replenishment and split billing to optimize inventory management
• Maintain 340B program compliance with our complete audit preparation and support service
• Create standard and user-defined reports to demonstrate the impact of your 340B program
This post is related to:340B