DECON-SPORE 200 Plus has been designed for the hospital and healthcare industries. This EPA registered Peracetic Acid and Hydrogen Peroxide solution kills Clostridium difficile spores in three minutes while having a reduced obnoxious odor.
Veltek Associates, Inc. (VAI) is the leader in contamination control for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and USP <797>industries worldwide. We design innovative solutions to address the control of particulate and microbial contamination while striving to develop meaningful technical relationships with our clients. VAI has been an industry leader since 1981 and owns numerous U.S.A. and foreign patents.
VAI’s comprehensive USP <797> contamination control program provides a guide to assuring patient protection in compounding sterile preparations. Our full-circle approach addresses the practices and conditions required by USP to maintain safe and compliant aseptic compounding. For each condition and practice required, VAI has an answer.
VAI is committed to continual innovation and improvement of our products to satisfy current and future regulatory requirements. Our industry experience and corporate capabilities provide the framework for continuing our leadership in contamination control. VAI’s product lines include: environmental monitoring equipment, laboratory services including antimicrobial testing, saturated wipers, dry wipers, a USP <800> compliance wipe kit, sterile disinfectants, sterile sporicides, cleaning agents, cleaning application equipment, personnel owning, and consulting and training services.
DECON-SPORE 200® Plus is an EPA registered Peracetic Acid and Hydrogen Peroxide solution that is for use as a broad-spectrum sanitizer, disinfectant, virucide, fungicide, sporicide, cleaner, and deodorizer in the hospital and healthcare industries. DECON-SPORE 200 Plus solution cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes hard, non-porous hospital/medical surfaces in one step with no rinsing required. This product quickly removes dirt, grime, blood, and other organic matter commonly found in hospitals, healthcare facilities, and on medical surfaces. When used as directed, EPA A.O.A.C. testing has demonstrated that DECON-SPORE 200 Plus kills Clostridium difficile spores in three minutes.
DECON-SPORE 200 Plus is available as a 2.3% sporicidal dilution ratio (3 oz/gallon) in a 16 oz trigger spray and one gallon container. Both 16 oz and one gallon containers are sterile and come in our one-step, ready-to-use, SimpleMix® System. Each sterile container of DECON-SPORE 200 Plus is individually double bagged sterile in easy tear packaging
Quality and Manufacturing
• Filled in an ISO 5 (Grade A/B, Former Class 100).
• Filtered at 0.2 microns.
• Components are air washed with 0.2 micron filtered air before assembly.
• Aseptically filled into sterile components via gamma irradiation.
• Lot sterility tested according to current USP compendium.
• Completely traceable from start to finish.
• Completely validated for sterility and shelf life.
Features and Benefits
• Each sterile container is individually double bagged in easy tear packaging.
• Individually labeled with lot number and expiration.
• Delivered with lot specific Certificate of Analysis and Certificate of Sterility.
• Available in the convenient, one-step, ready-to-use, SimpleMix® System
• Cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes hard, non-porous hospital/medical surfaces in one step with no rinsing required.
• One-step hospital use germicidal disinfectant cleaner and deodorant.
• Quickly removes dirt, grime, blood, and other organic matter commonly found in hospitals, in healthcare facilities, and on medical surfaces.
• One-step fungicide at 3 oz per gallon of water; treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes.
• Designed for killing C. diff spores on pre-cleaned, hard non-porous surfaces in hospitals; kills in three minutes.
• Tough on C. diff spores but easy on surfaces and designed for daily use.
Trade Shows/Meetings Attended
VAI will be attending ASHP’s Midyear 2020 Virtual Meeting where we will be discussing our DECON-SPORE 200 Plus and other USP <797> compliance products. Please come visit us at our virtual booth!
Contact VAI or one of VAI’s numerous healthcare distributors for ordering information on DECON-SPORE 200 Plus or any of our other USP <797> contamination control products.
This post is related to:USP <800> Compliance