Auto-Print® Unit Dose Packaging System
For over three decades hospital pharmacies worldwide have been relying on the Auto-Print®, a complete barcoding packaging solution for oral solid medications, for their packaging and labeling needs. The semi-automated system packages tablets and capsules into a unit dose at a minimal cost per dose using our exclusive MPI-certified consumable materials. The Auto-Print® is powered by our exclusive Pak-EDGE™ UD Barcode Labeling Software, which is capable of generating and printing all linear, 2D, and GS1 barcodes and offers advanced barcoding capabilities and configurations.
• Packages up to sixty (60) unit dose packages per minute • Standard package size of 2.0”W x 1.5”L
• Class A and Class B packaging materials available
• Offered in stainless steel for use in cleanroom environments
• Optional software license available to print Medi-Dose® blister pack labels
• Pak-EDGE™ software is optimally integrated with First DataBank® drug data, imprints and images database
• Materials offered in six (6) different colors to assist in coding expiration dates or designating controlled medications
• Customizable to accommodate range of pharmaceutical canister technologies • Easy to use & compact footprint
DIMENSIONS: 36” L x 15” W x 14” H
WEIGHT: 65 lbs.
POWER: 115 VAC 50 Hz or 230 VAC 60 Hz, 320V
-Oral Solid Feeder Attachment: Adapts to Auto-Print® packaging system for oral solids allowing packaging of bulk medications into unit dose.
-Variable Length Option: Adds the capability to change the package length as needed. Standard available choices for variable length packages include: 1″, 1 1/8″, 1 1/4″, 1 3/8″, 1 1/2″, 1 7/8″, 2 1/4″.
-Barcode Verifier Option: Automatically scans each package as a fi nal check after the packaging of the unit dose container is completed to assure that the barcode can be accurately scanned at the bedside.
Fluidose® Series 6 Unit Dose Packaging System
The Fluidose® Series 6, an automated barcoding packaging solution for unit dose oral liquid medication, contains new design features that provide improved durability and safeguards along with the latest technology. Automatic packaging of bulk liquid medication into unit dose is more cost-effective than buying oral liquids pre-packaged by the manufacturer and provides the hospital pharmacy with the ability to package in-house instead of relying solely on outsourced packaging services to provide a single barcoded, unit dose package to the bedside each and every time, ensuring patient safety.
• Packages up to twenty-two (22) unit dose packages per minute
• Standard cup sizes available: 7mL,15mL, 25mL, 35mL
• Easy to use & compact footprint
• Requires less input from user compared to previous models
• Manufactured of stainless steel for use in clean room environments
• Serialization is a standard feature in system software
• Powered by Pak-EDGE™ software - optimally integrated with First DataBank® drug data, imprints and images database
• Class A packaging allows for twelve month expiration from date of packaging
• Capable of packaging oral liquid medication with viscosity ranges up to 1000 centistokes
• All standard size cups are available in a variety of different colors: blue, red, yellow and amber. Custom colors available.
DIMENSIONS: 32” L x 14” W x 18” H
WEIGHT: 125 lbs.
POWER: 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 400VA or 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 400VA
New Features & Updates
Improvements: Enhanced user workflow, simplified operating procedures, stronger seal head for durability and additional warnings if improperly configured.
Display: Touchscreen is now larger to increase ease of operation and navigation.
Functionality: Pumping parameters, including volumes and rates, for each individual product are now stored in Pak-EDGETM software and sync with the liquid packaging system.
This post is related to:Unit-Dose & Multi-Dose Packaging & Supplies