Axial® multi-dose machines promote medication adherence and simplify the process for the patient by pouch packaging medications by time and day. Axial® boasts a smaller footprint than any other machine on the market.
For more than 50 years, Euclid® Medical Products has been a trusted partner for hospital/retail pharmacies, long-term care facilities, and third-party re-packagers seeking high-quality, efficient multi/unit dose packaging and barcoding systems. With Vantage™ customizable software offering linear and 2D barcoding capabilities, fade-resistant thermal transfer printing, and multiple accessories to improve your packaging process, we are committed to helping you reduce costs and improve your overall operational efficiency. By manufacturing our own equipment, we provide superior products built to stand the test of time with the updated features needed by today’s pharmacies.
These next-generation adherence pouch packaging machines with unit and multi-dose capabilities are built on a new revolutionary rotary design which allow for a very small footprint. The 144-canister machine has a 2'x2' footprint. The 352-canister machine has a 2'x4' footprint. These pharmacy packaging machines can package at speeds up to 65 packages per minute. Storing up to 15 canisters of one medication for high volume runners, the machines can continue to package as canisters are being refilled. The new rotary design allows for easy access to the canisters as well as easy cleaning and maintenance. These machines have RFID smart canisters, a built-in dehumidifier, and are very quiet in operation.
Features & Options
• Two models (144/352 cannisters).
• Packaging speeds up to 65 packages per minute.
• Can package and replenish cannisters at same time.
• RFID “Smart Cannisters” are easy to access.
• Built-in dehumidifier.
• Easy to clean.
• Packaging materials (Class A) contain technology that provides fast, easy opening.
• Provides 300 DPI thermal transfer printing and can produce linear and 2D barcodes.
• Quiet operation.
-144 Canister Specifications
• Footprint (inches): Doorway: 23.62" W x 23.62" D x 79.39" H
• Number of Tablet Canisters: 144
• Packaging Size: 70 x 60mm / 70 x 70mm / 70 x 80mm (standard) / 70 x 90mm
• Packaging Speed: Up to 65 pouches/minute
• Universal Tray: 48-cell trays accommodate multiple meds in each cell
• Display: Touch panel PC / LED
• Power Source: 100 VAC ± 10 V:50/60 Hz
• Printing Method: Thermal transfer printing
• Gross Weight: 683 lbs. (approximate)
-352 Canister Specifications
• Footprint (inches): Doorway: 47.2" W x 23.6" D x 87.8' H
• Number of Tablet Canisters: 352
• Packaging Size: Same as 144
• Packaging Speed: Same as 144
• Universal Tray: 66-cell trays accommodate multiple meds in each cell
• Display: Same as 144
• Power Source: Same as 144
• Printing Method: Same as 144
• Gross Weight: 1,311.8 lbs. (approximate)
“The Axial® machine and concept of packaging is the future of pharmacy. It’s exactly the reason why we wanted to grab a hold of it. Other brands and equipment just didn’t make sense for us. Axial fit all of our criteria — the smaller size for our compact facility, the packaging capabilities, and addition of med sync, the efficiency — it’s incredibly versatile,” said Regel. “Axial multi-dose machines will lead Bartlett Prescription Shop into the next phase of pharmacy. We now have a chance at future growth,” said Regel. “Euclid Medical Products gave our small, local pharmacy a competitive advantage in this crowded market. During times like these, that’s needed now more than ever.” — Josh Regel, Bartlett Prescription Shop in Tennessee
Retail, combo, close-door, and hospital pharmacies.
Trade Shows / Meetings Attended
ASHP, NCPA, PDS, HMA, AmerisourceBergen Thoughtspot, Cardinal RBC, Mckesson IdeaShare, and NACDS Total Store Expo
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800) 727-2543.
This post is related to:Automation & Robotics