As workplaces across the United States reopen and establish how to work in this new normal, it is important to keep OSHA regulations top-of-mind, so your employees can stay safe. Steri•Safe® OSHA Compliance Solutions provide you with the reassurance you need to maintain a safe workplace through our on-site support and our online library of OSHA compliance tools featuring online OSHA trainings, updated OSHA safety plans, and a refreshed Safety Data Sheets (SDS) database.
We invite you to join us for the third installment of our Steri•Safe webinar series. Our product experts, Evan Syverson and Richard Best, will showcase these tools and how they can be used to customize OSHA compliance programs for your facility.
Our experts will highlight the following:
• What happens during an OSHA visit and the implications of non-compliance
• Key components of an OSHA program including:
• Bloodborne Pathogens (BBP) and Hazard Communication Standards
• Respiratory Communication Plans
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• New OSHA compliance resources on MyStericycle.com including:
• Interactive OSHA Safety Plan Templates
• Hazard Communication Online Training
• User-Friendly Safety Data Sheets (SDS) Database
We encourage all those responsible for medical waste management and their facility’s OSHA Compliance to attend as these resources will enable you to meet regulatory demands and continue keeping your employees safe.
This post is related to:Returns & Waste Services (Pharmaceutical/Medical)