As a pharmacist who serves aging patients, you are often the last line of defense for a population that is at a significantly higher risk for medication-related problems. Your service as a clinician and patient advocate deserves support and recognition. ASCP salutes your efforts!
WHO WE ARE: Empowering Pharmacists. Transforming Aging.
ASCP is a membership association that represents pharmacists, health care professionals, and students serving the unique medication needs of older adults. ASCP is an international organization with members located in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, and 12 countries. The society’s mission is to promote healthy aging by empowering pharmacists with education, resources, and innovative opportunities.
Visit ascp.com to learn more.
Join Today and Save!
Take advantage of our Membership Special and get $20 off. Use promo code INSIDER20, when you join online at ascp.com/joinnow.
Code expires on May 31, 2021
The following benefits are FREE with an ASCP Membership:
• Access to the COVID-19 resource center including important Operation Warp Speed updates
• Monthly CE webinars (1.0-1.5 CPE each)
• Online access to The Senior Care Pharmacist, ASCP’s award-winning, peer-reviewed journal
• Biweekly issues of ASCP’s eNewsletter, ASCP Now
• Members-only access to articles, guidelines, and other helpful information in ASCP’s online Practice Resource Centers
• Free upgrade to get listed on ASCP’s Senior Care Pharmacist Directory
• Members-only access to select toolkits and ASCP’s blog
• Access to post or find jobs on ASCP’s Career Center
• Members-Only Focus Groups for individuals in the same practice setting
• Volunteer & Recognition Opportunities
Join and Save $20! Use promo code INSIDER20
This post is related to:Long Term Care Resources