The Arisure Closed System Transfer Device was made for you. It is designed to protect you and your team from exposure to harmful vapors when compounding, transporting, and delivering hazardous drugs. Arisure has received ONB clearance from the US FDA for its use as a Closed System Transfer Device (CSTD).
Arisure For Use in Pharmacy
The Arisure CSTD keeps you and your team safe so you can quickly and efficiently compound the right drug and the right dose with the least amount of disruption to your workflow.
• Mechanically closed system reduces exposure to hazardous drug vapors
• Completely needle-free, eliminating any risk of accidental needle sticks
• Microbiologically closed system maintains drug vial sterility
• Low attachment force eases strain during vial insertion
• High flow rate allows for easy drug extraction
• Fits into existing workflow minimizing disruptions
This post is related to:CSTD (Closed System Transfer Devices)