Drug diversion is growing problem in this country. Thanks to Pharmacolog, their WasteLog® product provides a simple and effective way to monitor and safeguard discarded or returns of controlled substances from high-use areas.
WasteLog® is a device that manages the workflow by examining the waste and returns of injectable controlled substances. Simply put, WasteLog® is a key component of any Drug Diversion Prevention Program and minimizes attempts to divert injectable controlled substances.
In addition, WasteLog® better manages the workflow that prevails when analyzing the returns of narcotic drugs within Drug Diversion Prevention program and is specifically created for the U.S. market.
Key features include:
• Instant analysis of injectable controlled substances in 2-3 seconds
• Instant on-screen result graphs available for qualitative analysis
• New drug calibrations created on site
• Low dose concentration analysis
• Non-destructive sample available for follow-up testing
• The latest absorption spectroscopy technology used
This post is related to:Opioid Stewardship & Drug Diversion Prevention