PrimeRx™ Multiple Inventory Webinar
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm EDT
We're happy to introduce PrimeRx™ Multiple Inventory!
Our new inventory management will provide our pharmacies with the ability to maintain and manage multiple sources of inventory while retaining a simple and friendly user interface. Pharmacies will be able to assign specific inventory sources to specific facilities for both retail and 340b patients.
The new bucket inventory comes with a revamped expanded inventory window within PrimeRx's Drug Profile so that you can see all of the inventory sources for a specific drug.
Ordering inventory in PrimeRx™ has also been revamped to allow you to order by a specific inventory source as well as setup order limits for specific drugs by an inventory source.
• Intro Multi Bucket Inventory
• Security Manager – 4 Different Users
• Linking Wholesalers/Vendors to the buckets (let us know we can do for you)
• Facility Scenario with buckets
• Managing inventory received/manual & 810 files
• Physical inventory
• Added orders in Prime EDI
• Inventory deduction: billing, unbilled and drug pick verification
• Q & A