Empowering community pharmacies to improve the health and well-being of their patients and communities.
QS/1 leads the way in technology and automation for the healthcare industry. Our software, services, and support for community, outpatient, and home medical equipment providers allow our customers to efficiently and effectively contribute to the health and well-being of their patients and communities. QS/1’s solutions ensure success by preventing medication errors, increasing patient adherence, and providing Medicare Part B compliance documentation. We provide personal training and support backed by research and development expertise that spans more than 40 years.
America’s leading and most trusted pharmacy management software is where competitive pharmacies turn to improve patient health and drive profitability. Our solutions bring the entire pharmacy together to deftly manage everything from patient-health outcomes to DIR fees, 340B, and more. QS/1 provides hundreds of ready-made interfaces to aid daily productivity, including EHRs/eMARs, dispensing systems, adherence packaging, content management, and more. QS/1 provides several tools to improve patient adherence and convenience, including prescription synchronization, IVR, mobile refill apps, web refills, and automated refill reminders. Pharmacy dashboards improve workflow and avoid bottlenecks by tracking refills, voicemails, error resolutions, and quality assurance queues. Our systems are scalable, allowing you to add modules such as accounts receivable, document management, nursing home, and advanced reporting, as needed. Our solutions fully integrate with other QS/1 systems, including Point-of-Sale, SystemOne® for HME, IVR, and Multi-Site Management (MSM™). Our community pharmacy solutions include:
• NRx®: Comprehensive Pharmacy Management System
• SharpRx®: Intuitive Pharmacy Management System
1. eCare Plans: Built-in tools that allow pharmacists to create and send patient health information to other healthcare providers to improve overall health outcomes.
2. Medication Reconciliation: Helps avoid errors by comparing orders to what the patient is taking.
3. Patient Health: Built-in tools that enable pharmacists to document patient care to share with their healthcare team. Outcome features like the Patient Chart document immunizations and monitor lab values.
4. Adherence – Refill Reminder, Medication Synchronization, and MTM: Fully integrated synchronization tools help determine a patient’s best date, CycleRx calculates prescription short-fill amount; Health-Minder® creates a refill reminder program, and Tickler alerts staff that refills are due.
5. Immunizations: Create and bill directly in the software and print or fax notifications to physicians and submit to state registries.
6. Nursing Home: Easy-to-use tools tailored specifically to help retail pharmacies support the unique needs of small-scale long-term care facilities.
7. Delivery: Provides a competitive advantage by offering patient convenience, which drives loyalty. Delivery can increase adherence and improve efficiency.
8. Adherence Packaging: Interfaces with multiple adherence packaging vendors, allowing you to help patients take the right meds at the right time.
“Over the last three years, we have increased the number of prescriptions we fill over 260%. We could not have done it without QS/1.”
— Corbin Ferrell, Pharm.D., Lone Star Circle of Care
“QS/1 is ready to grow with their pharmacies. They are able to help us. I can see it already with new products and new innovations that help increase our
workflow, increase efficiency, and maximize everything that we do.”
— Lupe Hollingsworth, R.Ph., AccessHealth Pharmacy
1. Point-of-Sale: Integrated storewide solution manages inventory and drives profits.
2. IVR: Increases convenience by allowing patients to call in refills when it’s convenient for them. Available for single or multiple locations.
3. mobileRx®: Smartphone app for iPhone® and Android™ devices that allows patients to quickly order refills, view their profiles, and set reminders to take their medications.
4. QS/1 DeliveryRx®: Apple®-supported app that scans driver’s licenses, captures signatures, and collects payments to upload to the system via Wi-Fi.
This post is related to:Software (Pharmacy Management Systems)